Live Action Thread

I stepped off the main walkway into a smaller walkway right after someone had walked past. I quickly whipped it out and pissed against a try and side of the building. I peed as fast as I could since someone could’ve walked past at any moment and I was right under a lamp. Thankfully no one did! It was a thrill though. I tucked my dick back in my pants as fast as I could…too fast…the last squirt dampened my boxers!

• Hot 1

Noticed a few minutes ago how full I am (smoking weed always makes me need to pee, for some reason) and decided to hold for a while. I'm thinking about going out for a smoke and finding someplace I can pee discreetly. There's a little park nearby I've been meaning to check out. Will post update if I manage up the courage to go out lol

21 minutes ago, grokio said:

Noticed a few minutes ago how full I am (smoking weed always makes me need to pee, for some reason) and decided to hold for a while. I'm thinking about going out for a smoke and finding someplace I can pee discreetly. There's a little park nearby I've been meaning to check out. Will post update if I manage up the courage to go out lol

Let us know how it goes.

30 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Let us know how it goes.

I did it! I went out and found the little park. There, there were a couple of streetlights that weren't on with some benches right under them. Literally the perfect spot for me to go discreetly- there was also a line of parked cars blocking me (mostly) from view of the street. I sat there for a bit longer while I smoked and mustered up the courage to let go. I reached a hand under my boxers and I could feel how wet I was, just from the excitement of peeing outside. I slid my shorts and boxers down just enough so my bare bottom sat on the bench. It took a moment to start, but it felt amazing to let go and hear my piss splattering on the cement below. I peed for probably over three minutes, stopping and starting. My bladder was pretty full, but there wasn't much pressure behind it, so I let myself go in thick splatters. Felt amazing, and that's one of the most public pees I've ever had.

• Hot 2
6 hours ago, Simon48 said:

Sat in the airport right now, just been and filled up the toilet brush holder with my piss. Will be on the plane in an hour and might have to pee on the mirror and sink in the toilet. 

Looking forward to it 👍😉

Couldn't reach the mirror with fear of splashback, so made use of the sink and backboard

20240912_180703.jpg

20240912_180710.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Of from work now, my diaper is about a 1/3 full about to stop at a convenience market and get something to drink on the way home!! Probably piss real slow and almost full while getting checked out!! I like making small talk with the cashier while pissing in my diaper!!

• Like 1

Well, I made it home!! Pissed 3 times in my diaper, once while talking to the cashier had just a little leaking and by the time I got home it really leaked !! The ass of my pant was soaked and my inner thighs had wet spots and the car seat even was wet! Good thing they're leather and nobody was home so I could change pants!!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, nutinfancy said:

Are you still home? What kind of sporing event?

I've flown to Belfast from Cyprus to take part over the next two days. Just going on to play my singles match now for the next 50 mins, so will have to hold it. 

I did manage to cover the mirror and sink in the hotel bathroom this morning before i left 😉

20240914_055255.jpg

• Love 1