Live Action Thread

It's been an hour and 20 minutes. I've finished washing the car, my lovely little tight briefs are only really slightly damp now (basically dry) and I am drinking plenty to get my bladder nicely refilled for a naughty re-wetting. 😄 

• Love 1

Just enjoyed the naughty rewetting! 😄 I ran up to the bathroom, jumped into the shower and just let loose. Totally soaking my briefs and drenching my work trousers. Once the lovely warm flow subsided, I pulled my trousers off and used the shower head to wash down my legs & feet (without even spaying it near my pissy wet briefs).

Once cleaned up, I hopped out the shower. Dabbed as much of the pee out the briefs as possible, then grabbed a fresh pair of comfy jogging bottoms.

I'm now sat on a folded towel on my pc chair with a naughty pissy damp penis and comfy clean legs & feet.

• Hot 1
13 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

Very hot! Must have felt amazing letting that out in your pants

It felt so nice giving my naughty private area a second full soaking! 😛 My briefs are still nice and damp now! 😄 

• Love 1

I'll be honest. I may still be in those rewet briefs. First wetting was 5 hours 20 minutes ago. 😂 I peed like normal about an hour ago which felt naughty as I got my pissy cock out to pee then tucked it back in my rewet but then dry briefs.

I want to do another wetting. 😛  Any naughty suggestions?

• Hot 1
26 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

Jak idzie holding?

My urinary bladder is bursting terribly ohh now it's so hard, big and most importantly it's pressing incredibly hard but I hold my pee tightly, I don't let out even a drop ohh my pussy is pulsating so much...

• Love 1
On 1/19/2024 at 4:08 PM, SnakeFace said:

I just failed at holding my own pee in. Went to get a jug and cup to pee in for later, and being stood up naked was too much, it starting coming out. First on the floor a little before going in 2 cups and a jug. Was much more yellow than I was expecting.20240120_015318.thumb.jpg.f17323ad262127116baf2ea5a2b48088.jpg

Fuck! That's a big piss!! 😏

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Just before I did a huge pee into the bathroom sink. I had the chance to go quickly so went over with the bathroom door open, and I ended up peeing for too long and someone was coming so I had to stop peeing.

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, KylieK said:

My urinary bladder is bursting terribly ohh now it's so hard, big and most importantly it's pressing incredibly hard but I hold my pee tightly, I don't let out even a drop ohh my pussy is pulsating so much...

Are you still holding it?

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, SnakeFace said:

Super desperate to pee, started leaking. Legs are wet from leaking.

20240507_214503.jpg

I bet that was an explosion!

Extremely tempted to spend the rest of the day relaxing on the sun lounger nonchalantly peeing through my sports briefs whenever I need to pee! This weather is beautiful!

• Like 1

Got my black sports shorts (polyester) and tight polyester sports briefs on and lay comfortably in the sun chair reading a book. Bladder is beautifully full. Time for a few naughty little leaks.

Already enjoyed a few lovely naughty leaks. 😛  It feels so good as it spurts through the tight material. I watched down the front of my shorts a couple of times and just watched the little trickle of pee spread through the fabric.