Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, KylieK said:

My bladder wants to explode! 

I'm still holding my pee! I was so excited by your pee and desperation

Well, join the club of those who have emptied their bladder. Just don't forget to take a photo of the stream of urine when you piss 😉

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, PeePisser said:

Cóż, dołącz do klubu tych, którzy opróżnili pęcherz. Tylko nie zapomnij zrobić zdjęcia strumienia moczu podczas sikania  😉

ok! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Not sure if I’m getting a cold or just allergies but I’ve been quite congested today and not feeling 100%. As such, I’ve just been laying on the couch listening to an audiobook and putzing around on my phone all afternoon. I put a diaper on just in case and glad I did because I’ve needed it twice already. I just finished going the second time and enjoying how good it feels to just relax and go without thinking about it. Nice and warm too!

Don’t worry, I’m drinking lots of orange juice and electrolytes in case this is a cold coming. It’s important to stay hydrated. 

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, pee01 said:

Trzymam to teraz, napełniam i muszę się teraz wysikać. Piję herbatę i wodę, teraz tak trzymaj.

As much as you want to pee, I'm desperate! 

13 minutes ago, KylieK said:

Noo, it's so damn full, I'm bursting with the need to pee! 

Sound good hold it now no leaks. I can tell you full and bursting from pics.

• Hot 1

Getting ready to fuck myself in the ass with a dildo and massage my prostate until I uncontrollably pee everywhere. I’d like encouragement/ chat here about it if anyone is into that kind of thing 

• Hot 1

Check out my profile. I haven't been on in awhile. But I've had a few beers and I'm feeling a little naughty for a fun next piss. Let me know if this feature actually works well in real time. 

2 minutes ago, Hallmarker said:

Check out my profile. I haven't been on in awhile. But I've had a few beers and I'm feeling a little naughty for a fun next piss. Let me know if this feature actually works well in real time. 

Where are you thinking about pissing?

Well it's the evening. There's the stairwell if the building next door. But that's easy pickings. There the carpet of that building if I can piggyback off someone through the entrance. Various other avenues on top of that.

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Hallmarker said:

Well it's the evening. There's the stairwell if the building next door. But that's easy pickings. There the carpet of that building if I can piggyback off someone through the entrance. Various other avenues on top of that.

Nice options. How badly do you have to go now?