Live Action Thread

Just now, KylieK said:

I didn't pee, I wrote about you, the translator just translated something wrong 

Oh sorry yeah soaked my jeans good that day, I really wanna let go like that right now😌

• Hot 1
Just now, nenTyp said:

Och, przepraszam, tak, tego dnia mocno przemoczyłem dżinsy, naprawdę chcę teraz odpuścić 😌

That's piss, but show that sexy urine bladder 

Just now, nenTyp said:

Oh sorry yeah soaked my jeans good that day, I really wanna let go like that right now😌

What do you think @KylieK - should we let him go at :30 minutes after the hour (in five minutes) ???     Does he have to wait until you pee first?

• Hot 1
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

I ty też to wypuściłeś@KylieK

I want to hold my urine, I'm so desperate, I love pissing like crazy, ohh, I'm pissing in the hallway, I'm bursting here and now 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, nenTyp said:

Trochę mi umknęło, ale głównie udało mi się to tutaj znaleźć.

Jak ci poszło@KylieK?

20240302_115154.jpg

You must have had quite a hard time peeing, ohhh, I can imagine, darling, those wonderful pees, ohhh How many ml/litres? 

• Love 1

Having had to interupt my last two naughty desperate / wet PC gaming sessions, I hope this one going on for the whole afternoon and evening! Bladders full, game is ready, plenty of drinks available and food sorted for lunch and dinner. Time to torture both my bladder and my pissy private area! Will write up about it later hopefully!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 2/25/2024 at 3:12 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

Yesterdays Pee-C gaming session got cancelled unfortunately. But todays, is going very well! Will write up a story later when I've finished!

This is the one that got interupted. I had spent about 2 hours enjoying the desperation and a couple of little leaks then a friend messaged and asked for help with his car. Sadly, that takes priority over a naughty gaming session. 😞 

• Hot 1

1 minute ago, jmatthews1995 said:

To ten, który został przerwany. Spędziłem około 2 godzin ciesząc się desperacją i kilkoma małymi przeciekami, po czym znajomy wysłał wiadomość i poprosił o pomoc przy swoim samochodzie. Niestety ma to pierwszeństwo przed niegrzeczną sesją grania. 😞 

Hey, do you like to hold your pee for a long time? 

3 minutes ago, KylieK said:

Hey, do you like to hold your pee for a long time? 

I do, but I'm more into the naughty release and wetting after. Or, when I'm really really desperate I will keep letting out little leaks and just enjoy the warmth as it teases my private area over and over.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KylieK said:

You must have had quite a hard time peeing, ohhh, I can imagine, darling, those wonderful pees, ohhh How many ml/litres? 

1,7 liters

• Hot 1
Just now, KylieK said:

Certainly when you pour loudly ❤️❤️🤍🤍 what excites me most is morning pee, and just the thought of it makes me pee harder 

yeah ypu can see how yellow it was at the start from the morning pee😇😘

• Hot 1