Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, KylieK said:

Ohh I really dream about measuring my pee, only in my apartment I only pee in the sink or toilet 

Maybe you can use a kitchen scale to weigh some bowls😉, but sink is naughty too.

• Love 1

Zdarzało mi się sikać po piwie na imprezach, och, nawet do butelki lub wiadra, zwykle na świeżym powietrzu, och, mocz był długi i niekończący się i była to ulga po godzinach trzymania tak zdesperowanego pęcherza Peeing like that made my pussy tingle, ohh sometimes, and I had an orgasm 

Just now, KylieK said:

Ohh I really dream about measuring my pee, only in my apartment I only pee in the sink or toilet 

Next time you are at the supermarket, I think perhaps you may need to buy a measuring jug.

Well done both of you in holding.  It's lovely to read along, and I'm disappointed I'm not desperate yet.

• Hot 1
Just now, nenTyp said:

Może przyda ci się waga kuchenna, żeby zważyć jakieś miski 😉 , ale zlew też jest niegrzeczny.

I can pee with such a strong stream of urine while standing 

Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Następnym razem, gdy będziesz w supermarkecie, być może będziesz musiał kupić dzbanek z miarką.

Brawo oboje w trzymaniu. Miło jest to czytać i żałuję, że nie jestem jeszcze zdesperowana.

Ohhh soon you'll be so full of piss you'll be shocked ohhh you'll be so full ohhh drink a beer or two and piss like crazy 

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

I can pee with such a strong stream of urine while standing 

Oh I bet you habe a lot of pressure, there would be some splatter arround the sink when you release such a huge stream.

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, nenTyp said:

Och, założę się, że żyjesz pod dużym ciśnieniem, po wypuszczeniu tak ogromnego strumienia wokół zlewu pojawi się trochę rozprysków.

Ohhh honey I only have one pee a day I love holding my urine so much

Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

❤️

Nie ma jeszcze żadnych wycieków? Czy możesz siedzieć spokojnie, czy musisz się ciągle poruszać?

I have a lot of pressure, but I hold urine very badly, I block every drop, my bladder is so terribly strong, I'm used to holding it in. 

• Hot 1

I normally love it!  I hold my pee and exercise my bladder every day 

I love the idea of a person being outdoors in a public place - nobody knows they are desperate to pee.   Just someone on the train, bus, in the shops, walking along the street.

And that person is desperate - enjoying holding, but thinking of options.   A squat in a narrow street, on the way home from a bar.   Maybe being with friends too...

• Agree 2
  • Hot 1
Just now, nenTyp said:

I still holding, it is getting harder, i reaöly wanna squezze my dick, bit no drop has spilled yet, I am afraid of getting up though🤫

I think at this point we can let you squeeze yourself if it helps?   What do you think @KylieK ?

• Hot 1

I have a question to you both....    Obviously you are both very good at holding...

Has there been a situation where you couldn't make it to a bathroom - either you had no choice but had to piss somewhere else, or you wet yourself.   Can you describe a bit about that situation - where did you pee?   Was anyone else about?   Did anyone see you?

(Mine was a few weeks ago, driving with a large trailer so I couldn't stop easily.   And I was on local roads, so no big service stations).

• Hot 1

Yes once I was on a bus holding it and I decided to be naughty and reöief myself a bit, spraxing some spurts on the seat in front of me. It worked fine and soon I had to get off, but the small release had only made me more desperate so when I had stepped off the bus I almost immediatly lost control😅.

• Hug 1
  • Hot 1