Live Action Thread

I already have to pee again xD Im forcing myself to keep drinking but I feel like its going straight through me xD Im going to see how long I can hold it for but I already kind of need to go xD

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Riley said:

I already have to pee again xD Im forcing myself to keep drinking but I feel like its going straight through me xD Im going to see how long I can hold it for but I already kind of need to go xD

How is that holding going? You really are giving that bladder of yours a hard time.Maybe you've peed since you last posted.🙂

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Rewdna said:

How is that holding going? You really are giving that bladder of yours a hard time.Maybe you've peed since you last posted.🙂

Ive peed so many times today xD Sorry i couldn't update as much as I wanted to. Im about to go to sleep but im a little worried since my bladder msucles are very weak right now and i still have quite a bit of fluids still going through me xD 

3 hours ago, Riley said:

I want to do another pee challenge but I don't know what to do xD

The biggest challenge being to find a challenge...   For once I don't have any real suggestions.  

The best I can come up with is just do something that makes you happy...  be it releasing whilst you give yourself a mind-blowing massage, or peeing into a container in a different room of the house each time you need to go?

1 hour ago, wettingman said:

I guess I got here a bit too late.  It is an hour after these posts. How did it work out, or are you still holding ?

sorry, i ended up losing control and peeing myself xD

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, Rewdna said:

Sorry to hear that.How did it feel when you finally let go? Did it all just come out at once or in spurts?

I slowly started leaking more and more until my  body just couldnt take it anymore and no matter what i did to try and stop it, it kept flowing out of me xD

I woke up this morning super desperate and felt a leak as soon as i moved to get out of bed xD I tried to hold it as much as I could but a few leaks escaped before I was able to get to the toilet xD Once I sat down though the relief felt amazing xD

• Hot 2
3 minutes ago, Riley said:

I woke up this morning super desperate and felt a leak as soon as i moved to get out of bed xD I tried to hold it as much as I could but a few leaks escaped before I was able to get to the toilet xD Once I sat down though the relief felt amazing xD

Loving your updates.Glad you made it to the toilet this time.Sounds like you had a lovely pee to start your day.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Rewdna said:

Loving your updates.Glad you made it to the toilet this time.Sounds like you had a lovely pee to start your day.

Thank you 🙂 I did 🙂 

Now i need to choose what to wear for the day xD if you want to help me think of something you are welcome to 🙂 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Riley said:

Thank you 🙂 I did 🙂 

Now i need to choose what to wear for the day xD if you want to help me think of something you are welcome to 🙂 

I'd love to,but I'm not so good at that.I'm guessing the weather may be cold where you are,so you'll need practical stuff to keep you warm.

1 minute ago, Rewdna said:

I'd love to,but I'm not so good at that.I'm guessing the weather may be cold where you are,so you'll need practical stuff to keep you warm.

I mean what you say doesn't have to be final xD I just like to try and dress to what other people like 🙂 If you dont want to though I completely understand and can go 🙂 

• Love 1