Live Action Thread

If I can add a request for next time if would be jeans and maybe a photo 

1 hour ago, Riley said:

now theres two people for dress xD This is something I have that I think is what you maybe want xD If you send me a picture or give me a few details i can try to get as close as possible @Pissdrinker and @F.W 🙂 

Image result for cute casual sundress

Oh this is lovely! Very feminine. The idea that you can pee easily (no underwear) is wonderful 😀

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Riley said:

Np problem! The problem is now I'm really....... Excited😂😂😂

I’ve been offline for 12 hours and just caught up on four pages -  and I’m really ‘excited’ too. 

That was the hottest thing posted here in weeks IMHO. Loved it!!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Well @Riley, if you’re in that summer dress and no underwear as suggested then you’re guilty secret is probably going to make you feel naughty as hell. 

The possibilities for release are endless from sitting on a bench, or even in a restaurant booth under the table. Sitting on the car door sill...

If it was me, I’d be trying to get the girlfriends a bit tipsy and then get into an innocent conversation about the worse they’ve needed to pee, or the most unusual place - that sort of thing. Maybe launch some dares (putting them into the spotlight of course. 

14 hours ago, Riley said:

I can feel my pee trying to force it's way out of my urethra. It's like this pushing sensation against the exit of my urethra and my lips

These are  the hottest statements in any language. I really enjoyed your live as it happens updates, and vivid descriptions of where you feel the pee pressure and what you are doing to hold it. Now I am aroused.

The pushing force against the inside of my vulva is so strong now

I just lost control and jumped out of bed but didn't have time to make it to the toilet so just squatted next to my bed and peed

•  
Edited by wettingman
  • Agree 1
9 hours ago, appletree_man said:

you must be getting quite desperate now then...

Im sorry when you didnt respond 
I peed and went to bed. It was really late.. or early.. where i was. 

This morning when I woke up though I really had to pee, like always, but i wanted to have a bit of fun. I grabbed a small mouthed bottle and set it up in my bathroom with my legs crossed and me trying not to pee. Then i completely stripped down and tried to pee as much as I could into the bottle xD I missed a lot xD

Don't be sorry at all 😉 No need for that, was just implying some extra liquid intake (not an order though!)

I might hold along if that's ok - am probably at a 4-5.  Had a 500ml bottle of lucozade (like Gatorade) and got another bottle here. When I drink that though I tend to go from 0-11 in no time.

Just now, Riley said:

Ok I'll get drinking🙂 

Why would it not be ok for you to hold along!

I'm just chilling😂😂 hbu?

Yes similar - been working (not work really, more having fun) photographing a large music event - staying in a student room.  I've been running round all hours of day and night since Thursday to catch individual bands and to get PR images to the organisers. Last night I called it quits at midnight (although the party goes on all night all week).   Got a not bad night's sleep, but awake early. Sitting in the room browsing and sipping....

Probably a 5-6 now.

4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Yes similar - been working (not work really, more having fun) photographing a large music event - staying in a student room.  I've been running round all hours of day and night since Thursday to catch individual bands and to get PR images to the organisers. Last night I called it quits at midnight (although the party goes on all night all week).   Got a not bad night's sleep, but awake early. Sitting in the room browsing and sipping....

Probably a 5-6 now.

That sounds really fun but really tiring! Im glad you got a good night's sleep though🙂

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Didn't want to hijack your posts....   It's only Gentlemanly to ask 😉

Holding with someone else is always more fun than doing it alone🙂

Drinking water has definitely helped my bladder😂😂

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Riley said:

That sounds really fun but really tiring! Im glad you got a good night's sleep though🙂

I was intending to carry on until about 2am (UK time its 6:30 now), but stopped between venues for a burger - was going to put a dry T shirt on, got back to my room and realised I was literally shutting down. Thursday 2am, Friday 2:30am, Saturday 6am and Sunday 3am to be didn't help...  Feeling fresh now though.