Live Action Thread

6 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Oopsie - damp tight jeans?   (Just scrolled back up and read your pantyless comment... 'If that's of interest'... Understatement of the year!

😂😂 Good interesting or bad interesting😂😂

Also do you have any challenges?

1 minute ago, Riley said:

😂😂 Good interesting or bad interesting😂😂

Also do you have any challenges?

Let's just say - very firmly interesting - in a good way obviously.

Hmmm - challenges....   Are you at home in private?  I'm guessing you've chosen to hold somewhere 'safe'.  How about taking a bit of a risk, maybe putting garbage out, walking around the block whilst holding or similar?

That was the hottest thing ever....  guess your jeans are completely flooded now.  Your continuing challenge is not to use a toilet (for a wee at least) for the next 24 hours. You don't have to wet or hold, just use your imagination - outdoors, in a bottle, shower wherever... just not the toilet.

• Hot 1
Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

That was the hottest thing ever....  guess your jeans are completely flooded now.  Your continuing challenge is not to use a toilet (for a wee at least) for the next 24 hours. You don't have to wet or hold, just use your imagination - outdoors, in a bottle, shower wherever... just not the toilet.

Thank you xD. Welp now I'm naked doing laundry 😂😂

Idk if I can 😬😬 I'm going to be really busy tommorow morning. I can try and hold it again if that's interesting or do a specific non toilet pee or something 😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Does a day ago count as 'live action'?     Fridays at work tend to be a change from the routine, usually a 'Friday treat' of a bacon sandwich and large black coffee first thing and an early finish. Given those two events, lunch is usually a quick sandwich whilst working and in this case a can of coke.  I was planning on finishing about 2:30pm, and as it happened as I was just finishing off I was suddenly reminded by a sudden urge to pee that I hadn't been since leaving the house in the morning.

The boring option would have been to go before leaving the office, but it's only a 30 minute drive home and surely I could hold that long. Anyway, with the early finish I'd be coming home to an empty house. As I got in the car and drove off-site, I was suddenly reminded my fuel light had come on that morning. Stopping at the petrol station and standing in the cold wind putting fuel in the car hadn't been factored into my plans, but was bearable - the urge was there but not overwhelming, instead just the pleasantly full but slightly more urgent feeling.

As I drove home my mind was flicking back to the gas station pictures @puddyls posted a few days ago - why is it that filling a car, or standing in a checkout line has that effect?  Thinking of the imagery of those and other pictures of girls and cars,  I'll admit I found myself quite firm which always feels great against the strain of jeans.  The other thing that seems to trigger desperation for me at least is a direct relationship between distance and need. Whilst my desperation had been gradually increasing over the remaining 20 minutes of my drive, as I reached the last half mile suddenly that desperation raised a couple of gears. My semi hard-on had vanished (the male anatomy getting ready to pee) and I found myself driving one handed, clenching, squeezing and doing my best not to leak.

Somehow once I parked on the drive and got my front door key ready I managed to regain control enough to take some deep breaths, make it into the house and to the downstairs bathroom. With an empty house I did seriously consider just relaxing and flooding my jeans and the tiled floor, but decided instead to use the small sink in the bathroom. With just one trickle into my boxer shorts and a single dark line down one leg of my jeans, I ripped open my belt and fly, pulled my jeans down to top of fly and the release was amazing.  I don't think it was a world record volume or duration, but nonetheless felt great. 

As my stream tailed off and I squeezed out the last trickle, I found my earlier firmness return. You can use your imagination for the rest...

• Hot 2
On 10/18/2018 at 12:30 AM, Riley said:

I already had to pee again but I didn't want to just use the toilet so I squatted over my sink and peed😂😂

Would love to have seen that and imagining it. Might pee outside later, love it now cold weather, makes feeling deeper somehow

• Like 1

Today I tried to pee less than I normally do😂😂 normally I pee at almost every opportunity even when I don't need to pee just as a safeguard. But today I intentionally didn't and avoided the toilet even after I had to pee. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1