Live Action Thread

1 hour ago, wee wee girl said:

I'm holding and I'm going to stand on my balcony in a short nightie, no panties and do a big piss. Anyone else done this before?

I have a long time desire to pee from a high place, but limited opportunities. I did pee my pants off my deck once, which was not very high. Because of my close by neighbors I had to wait until after dark, which is fine since I enjoy holding my pee anyway. I miss timed it however, and ended up leaking and spurting in my pants for over an hour and a half . It was not quite dark enough when I could not hold it anymore. I started  peeing in my pants and could not stop my pee from gushing out, while I was still inside. I rushed out the door, and let go ( not that it mattered at that point)  I was rewarded with a nice long splattering of pee on the ground below, that went on a few seconds after I stopped peeing.  

How far off the ground are you.

• Hot 1
17 hours ago, oliver2 said:

@wee wee girl Did you do it?

Yes I did. A long hot piss, warm against my thighs. My balcony overlooks the back of a pub and its beer garden. I don't think people knew I was pissing myself but it felt good to be watched. I made such a mess though! When I walked back into my flat I felt so horny I laid on my bed and came very quickly.

• Hot 3
1 hour ago, wee wee girl said:

Yes I did. A long hot piss, warm against my thighs. My balcony overlooks the back of a pub and its beer garden. I don't think people knew I was pissing myself but it felt good to be watched. I made such a mess though! When I walked back into my flat I felt so horny I laid on my bed and came very quickly.

Sounds hot! You'll have to send us a pic of your wet thighs next time 😉

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1

For anyone that enjoys the thought of wetting, I've just enjoyed a lovely soaking of my tight sports briefs. They are polyester and as such will dry pretty quickly. I got home from work around 3:30 today and peed like normal. But then drank absolutely loads of water. My bladder was bursting by 5:30pm so I hurried off to the bathroom, pulled my black joggers down and sat on the toilet. I released as though I was just peeing normally and enjoyed the lovely warmth as the pee poured through the tight material of the briefs.

Once I was finished, I sat for a little while to let the drips subside, then dabbed the briefs with a few scrunches of toilet paper to remove any stray drops before pulling my joggers back up as if nothing had happened.

I'm sat enjoying the naughty damp feeling now while at my PC and looking forward to spending the evening being a naughty wet mess! Hopefully will get another 2 wettings in at least before bed time. 😛  I'll keep you updated. 😄 

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
32 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

For anyone that enjoys the thought of wetting, I've just enjoyed a lovely soaking of my tight sports briefs. They are polyester and as such will dry pretty quickly. I got home from work around 3:30 today and peed like normal. But then drank absolutely loads of water. My bladder was bursting by 5:30pm so I hurried off to the bathroom, pulled my black joggers down and sat on the toilet. I released as though I was just peeing normally and enjoyed the lovely warmth as the pee poured through the tight material of the briefs.

Once I was finished, I sat for a little while to let the drips subside, then dabbed the briefs with a few scrunches of toilet paper to remove any stray drops before pulling my joggers back up as if nothing had happened.

I'm sat enjoying the naughty damp feeling now while at my PC and looking forward to spending the evening being a naughty wet mess! Hopefully will get another 2 wettings in at least before bed time. 😛  I'll keep you updated. 😄 

I've done this, except I was wearing blue jeans and it was great!!

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, nutinfancy said:

I've done this, except I was wearing blue jeans and it was great!!

Nice!

I've found my favorite way to fill my bladder is by drinking shandy. I use a 50% lager and 50% lemonade mix. It means it's alcoholic so it's good for relaxing and enjoying the fetish with less worry about mess, and also it makes you need to pee really quickly.

I've just finished my first pint of shandy. I need to get food delivered at 19:30 so I'll likely rewet for the first time in about 30 minutes, then it'll leave it 30 minutes for them to dry enough before the delivery arrives.

I think I'll put a pair of boxer briefs on between my wet sports briefs and my joggers, and perhaps change my joggers if the little damp patch is still visible by the time my food comes.

• Like 1

Just went to the bathroom. Was feeling so excited for tonights second wetting.

I pulled my joggers down and had a quick look down the front of my briefs at my little pissy privates. I felt it tingle with excitement.

I took my joggers off completely and hopped into the bath and squat down.

I released and felt the warm pee totally soak my privates. It poured through the tight material of my briefs and trickled down the drain.

Once the flow had stopped, and my pee soake bulge stropped dripping I reached over to the toilet paper and grabbed some to dab my soaked briefs a bit.

I hopped out the bath and walked to my bedroom to grab some boxer briefs to put on over my wet briefs as a buffer between them and my black joggers. I saw a little damp patch appear on the tight boxers as I pulled them up tight.

Then I pulled my joggers back on over both pairs of underwear.

I'll make sure to fully inspect my joggers for a damp patch before opening the door to my food delivery at 19:30 (half an hour away).

Can't wait to give my pissy privates a 3rd soaking! I'm in such a naughty fetish mood tonight!

• Like 1

Well, about 10 minutes before my food arrived I had a good look in the mirror and there was a VERY slight damp patch. So I quickly changed into a dry pair of works trousers that I wore to work this week.

I answered the door when they knocked and took delivery of the food.

The last time I peed was 7pm. I've now changed back into my joggers, and I'm getting fuller again. I've drank 2 pins of shandy so I'm filling up quick! Ready to give my naughty penis a 3rd soaking in these tight little briefs! 😛