Live Action Thread

Another large glass of water down. I don’t think I can’t hold much longer, getting very desperate. Been passing the time watching videos and reading through the posts here… it’s been such a tease to myself, I’m so desperate. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
5 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Seeing something needs to get out soon, what's your exit strategy?

I think I’ll go out onto my back porch and piss myself. Not sure if I want to let it out slowly or just let it all go… 

Edited by peegirl99
  • Love 3

My bladder is starting to ache. I’m so full. I’m going to hold it in ten more minutes. Wishing I had someone here to share this with but will have to enjoy it myself. 

• Hot 3
1 minute ago, peegirl99 said:

I think I’ll go out onto my back porch and piss myself. Not sure if I want to less it out slowly or just let it all go… 

What are you wearing to piss your self in?

If blue jeans then nice and slow at first soaking your crotch and ass then just let it all go!! Full stream!! Or just relax and let it all go full stream!! It'll feel so good I bet!

• Love 1
Just now, nutinfancy said:

What are you wearing to piss your self in?

If blue jeans then nice and slow at first soaking your crotch and ass then just let it all go!! Full stream!! Or just relax and let it all go full stream!! It'll feel so good I bet!

Wearing a wear of my work scrubs. I’ve never peed in these before

• Hot 2
2 minutes ago, peegirl99 said:

My bladder is starting to ache. I’m so full. I’m going to hold it in ten more minutes. Wishing I had someone here to share this with but will have to enjoy it myself. 

For sure you have company. I'm virtually right beside you.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
Just now, peegirl99 said:

Wearing a wear of my work scrubs. I’ve never peed in these before

Panties or no panties? 

No panties they will be soaked and cling to you!! Mmm I bet you have a nice puddle when your done!!

Even with panties your going to have a nice warm puddle!! Mmmmm!! 

Which if you cup your pussy while pissng you can rub it all in and feel the warmth and force your pee to go in different paths down your pants!! 

Panties or no panties? 

No panties they will be soaked and cling to you!! Mmm I bet you have a nice puddle when your done!!

Even with panties your going to have a nice warm puddle!! Mmmmm!! 

Which if you cup your pussy while pissng you can rub it all in and feel the warmth and force your pee to go in different paths down your pants!! 

Panties.

I think it’s time. I don’t think I can hold any longer. I am so desperate and horny. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
Just now, peegirl99 said:

Despite how full I was it took a moment to get going. I rubbed myself while my piss spilled out of me and then finally just let it loose. I didn’t think the piss would ever stop there was so much. 

That's so hot!!!! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peegirl99 said:

I rubbed myself while my piss spilled out of me and then finally just let it loose.

You might not have been the only one. 😉

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I'm having a naughty wet evening! Been drinking a lot since 2pm. It's now 16:15 and I've just enjoyed a naughty half bladder pee through my sports briefs kneeling on the floor in the bathroom. (Took a little time to clean it up with the mop!) I saved half a bladder or so, then pulled a comfy pair of cotton boxers on and my jeans back on. 😄 Feels so nice to be all damp with 0 intention of changing until at least bed time. 😛  Time for some gaming and some naughty little spurts over the next hour or so!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The tight cotton boxers are keeping like a little buffer between my sports briefs and my jeans. No noticeable damp patch on the dark jeans at all even though I've been in them 30 minutes since the pee through my tight sports briefs under them.

• Like 1

That does sound nice!! Been working on a car all morning,  pissed one diaper to over flowing !! Got my pants wet so I pulled diaper off , going commando now and pissed in them my crotch is nice and soaked, and I'm just rewetting them every so often!!

• Like 1

That does sound nice!! Been working on a car all morning,  pissed one diaper to over flowing !! Got my pants wet so I pulled diaper off , going commando now and pissed in them my crotch is nice and soaked, and I'm just rewetting them every so often!!

That sounds like great fun as well! Enjoy! 😄 

• Like 1