Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Nearly on the hour btw - can you hold until 20 past?

I can do my best. It hurts pretty badly now but you’re helping with the motivation. 

You can do it.  Think about the hottest person you can - a fantasy person you’d be attracted to - bursting as much as you are but having to hold fully clothed.

Maybe think about them there with you. 

Ps you can do this - nearly half way through already. 

3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

You can do it.  Think about the hottest person you can - a fantasy person you’d be attracted to - bursting as much as you are but having to hold fully clothed.

Maybe think about them there with you. 

Ps you can do this - nearly half way through already. 

Great idea. I think I can do it. I don’t think I’ll last past the 20 after mark though. 

Ok -  imagine how cute and hot they look trying to outlast you….   But of course you can beat them. 
Im guessing they’re (the fantasy person) a bit shy about getting naked to pee in front of you ?

Just now, gldenwetgoose said:

Ok -  imagine how cute and hot they look trying to outlast you….   But of course you can beat them. 
Im guessing they’re (the fantasy person) a bit shy about getting naked to pee in front of you ?

Mmm they might just be. I’d love to see them pee too though.

On 7/20/2024 at 7:13 PM, SnakeFace said:

Did you go into the water for the pee or peed into the water standing outside of it?

Started peeing as we approached the water got rinsed off and got out. Water was very cold.

There's a tropical storm off the coast here. It's been pissing rain the whole day. I'm trying not to pay attention to the sound it makes hitting the roof. Right now all it would take is a loud clap of thunder and I'd be totally desperate.

Normally, I'd step outside and give the grass a good watering, but it doesn't need it. Certainly not in all this wind and rain. And lightning! 😱

• Love 1
1 minute ago, epdreamgirl said:

Cant decide if i should pee on the porch or have an accident in my pants

How badly do you have to go?

Just now, epdreamgirl said:

Cant decide if i should pee on the porch or have an accident in my pants

Can't decide if I should slide the door open a crack and aim myself out or use a bucket. It depends on which way the wind is blowing.

• Hot 1
Just now, epdreamgirl said:

Just a few steps

The rain has eased a little. I can probably step outside. Shall we make it a race?