Live Action Thread

Hello everyone!

i have a question and a big fantasy it’a very exited for me. Is here a woman who can pee on me ? Or maybe can accept to seeing how she’s peeing ? 😘

Update: it’s going to happen. I asked her and she asked for a water. I’ll report back soon after she floods me and the sand and we make out while she pisses on me. So hot. So dirty!!

Ok she pissed on me let out a few spurts and got pee shy. Still hot and the piss was warm. I shot a steam of piss back at her butt and legs then we finished our pees in the ocean in front of  hundreds of people. 

• Hot 1

Doing a road trip home at the moment. Been drinking a lot and I plan on peeing in my van while driving. Gonna take my pants off and just have my underwear on so it is easier to pee.

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, SnakeFace said:

Doing a road trip home at the moment. Been drinking a lot and I plan on peeing in my van while driving. Gonna take my pants off and just have my underwear on so it is easier to pee.

How badly do you have to go so far? Are you solo?

Yeah I am on my own. Don't need to go much at the moment. Going to start driving soon and once I feel the need to pee I'm gonna just pull my undies to the side and pee.

Yeah I am on my own. Don't need to go much at the moment. Going to start driving soon and once I feel the need to pee I'm gonna just pull my undies to the side and pee.

That’s going to feel amazing. 

It will~ It's gonna splash all over my legs

Love that feeling. Just letting it spray wherever it wants to spray. 

3 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

When I stop I wanna try spraying it over to the passenger side floor as well, though that might be a bit hard.

It should be doable. Too bad you don’t have an eager passenger with you. 

1 minute ago, clay6 said:

It should be doable. Too bad you don’t have an eager passenger with you. 

Would be fun. Would love to piss with someone on this road trip but don't have anyone for that.

Would love that honestly. Also just put a towel down on the seat in case I leak on the seat too.

I’d do the same but otherwise just let it flow. 

3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Half an hour later… are you still holding @clay6 or if not how did it end?

Still holding but it’s getting pretty urgent. Constant pressure and getting hard to hold. 

You can do it.  Maybe set a time, like maybe on the hour (just over ten mins).  Then when it’s here either set another achievable time or let go if you can’t hold. 

What are your plans?

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

You can do it.  Maybe set a time, like maybe on the hour (just over ten mins).  Then when it’s here either set another achievable time or let go if you can’t hold. 

What are your plans?

I may just go off the edge of my bed onto the floor, but I’m open to suggestions.