Measurements

F.W

I was looking this up,apparently the average length of a "vagina" from front to back is 9cm,thats start of slit,to the perineum(the area between vagina and anus)From clitoris to urethra(pee hole) is avg 28mm.Fascinating,any of our lovely ladies wish to get the measure out for us,in the name of science of course.

image (70).jpg

Edited by fannywatcher
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Being as I'm from the US I'll be using US measurements -- if the average vagina has a depth of 9 inches and the average cock is 6 inches long, that means, worldwide, there's an average of 3 inches of unfucked  pussy in the average woman .  Every girl's a virgin, dudes. Get busy!

• 1 year later...

So my.measurements are by no means accurate but if I measured correctly I think I'm a little smaller than average😂 

I was around 7cm in length and a little under 20mm😂🤷 I hope that helps give a better visual of me😂😂

• Like 2
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Riley said:

So my.measurements are by no means accurate but if I measured correctly I think I'm a little smaller than average😂 

I was around 7cm in length and a little under 20mm😂🤷 I hope that helps give a better visual of me😂😂

This does help get a better picture of you haha. I've never measured my wives vagina before, maybe that's something to do tonite hahaha

I saw a website one time where it allowed people to build their vulva/penis on the site and share it so you could share your parts without having to be that intimate? I don't remember what it was called though🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Riley said:

I saw a website one time where it allowed people to build their vulva/penis on the site and share it so you could share your parts without having to be that intimate? I don't remember what it was called though🤔

Huh. Iam sure it will come to you, likey in the middle  of the night hahaha. At least that's how it does with me haha

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Huh. Iam sure it will come to you, likey in the middle  of the night hahaha. At least that's how it does with me haha

If I think of it I'll post the link here🙂

• Like 1
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:45 PM, mickymoist said:

OMG it has the option to share on Facebook when its finished 😂 I'm sure my family and friends would be delighted!

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:52 AM, mickymoist said:

The dick one puts your town and country on the bottom!

Ahahahahahahahahaahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I guess that's one way to find out who is hung like a horse and who is hung like a mouse hahahahaha 

Listen, pussy's most sensitive part is the first two inches of the vaginal conduit

Unless a girl crave mandatorily for G spot orgasms (in which case, since the penis cannot reach it due to angle, it needs a deep stimulation to activate it by proxy) even the smallest cock can work the trick

I crave mandatorily for G spot orgasms ahahahaha

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
18 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Listen, pussy's most sensitive part is the first two inches of the vaginal conduit

Unless a girl crave mandatorily for G spot orgasms (in which case, since the penis cannot reach it due to angle, it needs a deep stimulation to activate it by proxy) even the smallest cock can work the trick

I crave mandatorily for G spot orgasms ahahahaha

From what my wife tells me, its no wonder why women live g spot organisms hahaha

• Hot 1
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O yes, I've gotten good at manipulating my wifes gspot with my fingers while licking her clit with my tongue 

Here, THAT is not simple

Alex made me go nuts first time he did

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
11 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

It drives her wild also haha

Back in topic, I never measured my pussy

I just know that its conduit is deeper than one could imagine from a girl as short as I am, since it can serenely take all Alex 8 inches cock inside even if he actually pushes it in!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
26 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Back in topic, I never measured my pussy

I just know that its conduit is deeper than one could imagine from a girl as short as I am, since it can serenely take all Alex 8 inches cock inside even if he actually pushes it in!!!

Wow 

• Love 1