Avoiding a fine for peeing

23 hours ago, Sephora said:

Yes, if you have read the title right and decided to read it, let me explain to you what happened LOLOLOLOL

Me, my best friend (who was my maid of honor for my wedding), and another friend went out for supper last night, drank 2 bottles of white wine. We left that place to go meet up with 2 others at this outdoor terrace. We decided to go into the alley not far from a dumpster to pee, well me and my best friend that is. Caught with my pants down by 2 officers that turned the corner on their bicycles, saw us and stopped about 20 feet from us which one placed his bike on the side wall waiting. Then once we were done, he asked us to come forward and told us it was illegal and said it was destructive of private property. After taking about 10 minutes to explain to the officer that we tried asking restaurants to use their facilities (which is not true), that they refused and we had no idea where to find public washrooms. My friend was playing the card, I am so sorry, please understand, we don't usually do this, coming from the person that peed on a carpet in IKEA, lolol  That being said,  He told us, that he will let us off of this one and that next time it's a fine of 150$ each person.  So yes, I got busted for peeing in an alley way  🙂     Also in case some of you are wondering if we wiped, ahhhhh NO!  last thing we need was another fine for littering.

Hott story! Really! A male officer really was going to give ladies a fine for peeing? Either he wasn’t into women or he enjoyed what he saw and used the opportunity to have a look. Me personally, I would’ve had a long print in the front of my uniform pants. 

1 hour ago, Starks2010 said:

Hott story! Really! A male officer really was going to give ladies a fine for peeing? Either he wasn’t into women or he enjoyed what he saw and used the opportunity to have a look. Me personally, I would’ve had a long print in the front of my uniform pants. 

Hahahah,  to me, all that matters is there was no fine to pay.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Sephora said:

1 hour ago, Sephora said:

I’m sure people on here, including me would be happy to pay that fine for you. 

• Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:05 PM, Sephora said:

Yes, if you have read the title right and decided to read it, let me explain to you what happened LOLOLOLOL

Me, my best friend (who was my maid of honor for my wedding), and another friend went out for supper last night, drank 2 bottles of white wine. We left that place to go meet up with 2 others at this outdoor terrace. We decided to go into the alley not far from a dumpster to pee, well me and my best friend that is. Caught with my pants down by 2 officers that turned the corner on their bicycles, saw us and stopped about 20 feet from us which one placed his bike on the side wall waiting. Then once we were done, he asked us to come forward and told us it was illegal and said it was destructive of private property. After taking about 10 minutes to explain to the officer that we tried asking restaurants to use their facilities (which is not true), that they refused and we had no idea where to find public washrooms. My friend was playing the card, I am so sorry, please understand, we don't usually do this, coming from the person that peed on a carpet in IKEA, lolol  That being said,  He told us, that he will let us off of this one and that next time it's a fine of 150$ each person.  So yes, I got busted for peeing in an alley way  🙂     Also in case some of you are wondering if we wiped, ahhhhh NO!  last thing we need was another fine for littering.

I am happy you got away with it

As an anarchist myself, I absolutely hate the thought of being fined for peeing

plus, in my country fines are between 50 and 100 times that amount, enough for a family to be financially ruined

Plus, your action was so hot!!!

I respect marriage, Seph

but shit fuck what I would be willing to give for a shot at you...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

no, in an alley near it, I think

This was in an alley, her same friend also did the deed in ikea at a different time.

The fine here is $500 AUD, and in some cases, you will get a criminal conviction added. Imagine, every time you were stopped by the police, they would ask if you peed anywhere you shouldn't have. You would carry that baggage forever, rofl.

• Agree 1
25 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

This was in an alley, her same friend also did the deed in ikea at a different time.

The fine here is $500 AUD, and in some cases, you will get a criminal conviction added. Imagine, every time you were stopped by the police, they would ask if you peed anywhere you shouldn't have. You would carry that baggage forever, rofl.

I don't even wanna think about it

Damned bastard laws

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I am happy you got away with it

As an anarchist myself, I absolutely hate the thought of being fined for peeing

plus, in my country fines are between 50 and 100 times that amount, enough for a family to be financially ruined

Plus, your action was so hot!!!

I respect marriage, Seph

but shit fuck what I would be willing to give for a shot at you...

Lol  thank you for that compliment.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

Your friend peed on a carpet in IKEA? That sounds like a story I'd like to hear more about....

My friend did pee on a carpet, she decided to find a bathroom, and the lay out is long and confusing, so she gave up and hid in the back of something and peed on a carpet.. then we just left lolol

• Hot 3
8 hours ago, Sephora said:

Lol  thank you for that compliment.

it's what you are

8 hours ago, Sephora said:

My friend did pee on a carpet, she decided to find a bathroom, and the lay out is long and confusing, so she gave up and hid in the back of something and peed on a carpet.. then we just left lolol

and this was kinky too ihihihihihi

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:18 PM, Starks2010 said:

My friend was playing the card, I am so sorry, please understand, we don't usually do this, coming from the person that peed on a carpet in IKEA, lolol 

Wait, I don't remember this story! How could I have missed this!

Any chance you could recount it, or if you already did point me to the right thread?

• Love 1
13 hours ago, daemoniak said:

Wait, I don't remember this story! How could I have missed this!

Any chance you could recount it, or if you already did point me to the right thread?

It was somewhere, let's ask @Sephora directly

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 7/7/2018 at 9:05 AM, Sephora said:

Also in case some of you are wondering if we wiped, ahhhhh NO!  last thing we need was another fine for littering.

Seems like your friend always wants to get you in trouble. At least you girls weren't littering. 😆

On 7/16/2018 at 12:16 PM, glad1 said:

Seems like your friend always wants to get you in trouble. At least you girls weren't littering. 😆

I am use to her being like that, however coming from a classy Italian woman that often wears dresses and has a wide collection of stiletto's.

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...