Hello!

2 hours ago, AmberRainArt said:

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I'm a writer and I also make 3d renders...

1443047660_RainArt-450844-IrayPiss_01.thumb.png.8327f67e68668169304f6f4eebf9850f.png

There is an example.

I do more then urine though. I also make Vore, and Flush, content. I'm trying to expand the topics that I write and render, as well as trying to integrate them as well.

If you're interested in my work or have any ideas let me know!

Hi!!!!

Happy to have you here!!

Beside the quite smart teasing (quite cultured indeed) about being "fluid", are you a girl or a man?

Here you can find a lot of inspirations, there is a lot of stuff around that can help you expand yourself

just take in consideration that this forum is divided into categories to avoid people getting puzzled and disoriented, there are sections about sexual contents unrelated to pee but the forum in itself IS about pee, so take your time to explore it, understand what it can offer to you, and how to use every portion of it

the Staff here is incredibly gentle, and much willing to give any advice you may need

let me tell you that this places is really a family, there had been some marvellous events recently which [theorically were not marvellous at all, yet indeed they] showed how beautiful this place is: it happened that people had a disagree about some contents in some thread. Well, let me tell you that ALL got fixed in a few post without even need for intervention from the Staff, and those people are even more friends than before

THIS is the quality level of this place

nobody is pushy, nobody makes embarassing questions, nobody ever judges

feel at home, and for anything, just ASK!!!

a kiss! and again, welcome!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Hi!!!!

Happy to have you here!!

Beside the quite smart teasing (quite cultured indeed) about being "fluid", are you a girl or a man?

Here you can find a lot of inspirations, there is a lot of stuff around that can help you expand yourself

just take in consideration that this forum is divided into categories to avoid people getting puzzled and disoriented, there are sections about sexual contents unrelated to pee but the forum in itself IS about pee, so take your time to explore it, understand what it can offer to you, and how to use every portion of it

the Staff here is incredibly gentle, and much willing to give any advice you may need

let me tell you that this places is really a family, there had been some marvellous events recently which [theorically were not marvellous at all, yet indeed they] showed] how beautiful this place is: it happened that people had a disagree about some contents in some thread. Well, let me tell you that ALL got fixed in a few post without even need for intervention from the Staff, and those people are even more friends than before

THIS is the quality level of this place

nobody is pushy, nobody makes embarassing questions, nobody ever judges

feel at home, and for anything, just ASK!!!

a kiss! and again, welcome!!!

Blessings be, and a kiss also unto thee.

Wow, this quite a welcome. Thank you!

In regard to your question about me, I'm neither. To go further, I've never been in a relationship with a straight girl, or a gay man.

• Hot 1
3 minutes ago, AmberRainArt said:

I'm neither

should I take this as a cultured game about discovery you or as a request to stop questions?

Because I am gladly into complying to people's preferencies

if you allow more focused, smart questions, I'll pose them, unless, I'll not

• Like 1

Welcome!

spywareonya has written down basically everything that you need to know about this forum, so I have very little to add.

There is quite a large variety of members on this site with a wide range of interests. What ever it is that fascinates you about pee, I doubt you are the only one on this site with that particular interest. 😉

The total number of ACTIVE members is maybe only a hand full, with a large number of inactive members and some members that only reply to a topic if something specific piqued their interest.  I am on of those.

I am curious about what else you have created - I have to admit thought that I am not interested in vore, and I can't even imagine what "flush" means. (English is not my first language, though, so maybe that's the problem here.)

I have created some art myself, but since I have basically no artistic talent, my "art" consists only of collages. And I am not very happy with them since I was never able to find the right kind of picture of ladies that I was looking after - I never shared my art with anyone so far, mostly out of embarrassment. I am generally interested in art, though, and started a thread a couple of years ago, where I gave some examples of the different kind's of art I found, and asked what everyone else here thought about it. It was not a particular popular topic, to be honest. (It can be found -> here, should you be interested.)

Anyway, in case you want to share your creations, -> this thread in the pictures sub-forum seems to be the one where everyone posts picture that are not photographes. It is to this date 73 pages long. O_o.  I have no idea why it was named "Inexpensive art ?", btw.

Fictional stories also have their own sub-forum, which can be found -> here. If you want to catch up on what has been written so far, you will probably be busy for the next 2 months! 😄

Ok, I think thats enough for now. Besides, I need to go to bed in... 2 hours ago. O_O

G'night! 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, WantonLee said:

Welcome!

spywareonya has written down basically everything that you need to know about this forum, so I have very little to add.

There is quite a large variety of members on this site with a wide range of interests. What ever it is that fascinates you about pee, I doubt you are the only one on this site with that particular interest. 😉

The total number of ACTIVE members is maybe only a hand full, with a large number of inactive members and some members that only reply to a topic if something specific piqued their interest.  I am on of those.

I am curious about what else you have created - I have to admit thought that I am not interested in vore, and I can't even imagine what "flush" means. (English is not my first language, though, so maybe that's the problem here.)

I have created some art myself, but since I have basically no artistic talent, my "art" consists only of collages. And I am not very happy with them since I was never able to find the right kind of picture of ladies that I was looking after - I never shared my art with anyone so far, mostly out of embarrassment. I am generally interested in art, though, and started a thread a couple of years ago, where I gave some examples of the different kind's of art I found, and asked what everyone else here thought about it. It was not a particular popular topic, to be honest. (It can be found -> here, should you be interested.)

Anyway, in case you want to share your creations, -> this thread in the pictures sub-forum seems to be the one where everyone posts picture that are not photographes. It is to this date 73 pages long. O_o.  I have no idea why it was named "Inexpensive art ?", btw.

Fictional stories also have their own sub-forum, which can be found -> here. If you want to catch up on what has been written so far, you will probably be busy for the next 2 months! 😄

Ok, I think thats enough for now. Besides, I need to go to bed in... 2 hours ago. O_O

G'night! 😄

Goodnight! And thank you very much for your welcome. I'm glad that you said something. And you've given me a lot to absorb, and a lot to explore, thank you.

To answer your question, "Flush" was a sub-category of vore, but we're taking and trying to do something else with it, and make it a fetish all its own. But it has do with being flushed down a toilet. (It had nothing to do with your English, don't worry. English isn't my first language either and I'm always messing it up.)

Again, thank you. I look forward to reading through your art thread.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

should I take this as a cultured game about discovery you or as a request to stop questions?

Because I am gladly into complying to people's preferencies

if you allow more focused, smart questions, I'll pose them, unless, I'll not

I hadn't thought of it as a game. *ponders* But if you're enjoying yourself, so be it. Ask as you wish.You intrigue me.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AmberRainArt said:

I hadn't thought of it as a game. *ponders* But if you're enjoying yourself, so be it. Ask as you wish.You intrigue me.

Your intrigue is well placed. Over the past few months, Spywareonya has single handedly injected a new level of energy into this forum, with a unique background and ferocious passion that you're sure to notice soon. 

As for me, I share your love for writing and art. This forum's fictional stories area is what drew me in years ago but there are many topics and sections beyond those that might grab your interest. But anyway, I second what's already been said, this is a great place for you to be. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Welcome to the forum, @AmberRainArt

Love your artwork. Hope you keep posting. You are likely to have some very interesting contributions.

Any such art depicting ladies peeing in naughty indoor places - on the floor, on the bed, on the carpet, on the sofa, on the table, etc - would be exceptionally awesome. Though that is just my personal preference, lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Brutus said:

Your intrigue is well placed. Over the past few months, Spywareonya has single handedly injected a new level of energy into this forum, with a unique background and ferocious passion that you're sure to notice soon. 

Thank you from the heart

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, AmberRainArt said:

My question is about exploring your fluid gender

but not as inquiry

as treasure-hunt

in any time would you feel like inquired just ask, even publicly, to stop, and not only I'll do, but I'll hug you and excuse publicly

so, first question... which was the chromosomical programming by which you were born?

I have met (and almost had sex, but her boyfriend refused, and I don't go with people with a partner unless that partner is female herself) with a girl born with a very rare case of hermaphrodite, but genetically more woman than man, let's basicly say a girl with a penis, later removed

so as you see, here nobody judges nor inquires

just curious, since those are fringes of this world that I do not fear nor shun

then I may have personal tastes, but they are never about judging or shunning

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Brutus said:

As for me, I share your love for writing and art. This forum's fictional stories area is what drew me in years ago but there are many topics and sections beyond those that might grab your interest. But anyway, I second what's already been said, this is a great place for you to be. 

Et tu, Brute? (I'm sure that no one has ever made that reference before! *laughs* But I felt that given the quality of your writing, that I've only begun to explore, that I would have been remiss to not make the reference to Shakespeare.) Thank you so much!

I look forward to exploring the Fictional Story in greater detail in the future. I want to be able to writing about urination in far greater detail then I do now. I don't simply want write: "And then they went pee". Instead, I want to write something more like: "Then, not wishing to hold it back any longer they relaxed, at last allowing their golden fluids to flow freely from them, as their body convulsed from the intense feeling of satisfaction that poured through them". I want to be able to write about the subject in far greater depth, and not just in action but also situation if I'm able too.

Thank you, again, very much for your welcome Brutus!

In regard to Spywareonya, thank you for letting me know. She definitely seems unique among the majority of people I've come across on the net. Though, I feel inclined to say that the fact she is a fellow practitioner of the art, is quite a comfort to me, and not something I expected to come across here.

21 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Welcome to the forum, @AmberRainArt

Love your artwork. Hope you keep posting. You are likely to have some very interesting contributions.

Any such art depicting ladies peeing in naughty indoor places - on the floor, on the bed, on the carpet, on the sofa, on the table, etc - would be exceptionally awesome. Though that is just my personal preference, lol.

Thank you for the welcome! I'm glad that you like my work, and I'm going to try to keep at it. And thank you for your suggestions as well, I'll try to keep them in mind!

• Like 1
15 hours ago, spywareonya said:

My question is about exploring your fluid gender

but not as inquiry

as treasure-hunt

in any time would you feel like inquired just ask, even publicly, to stop, and not only I'll do, but I'll hug you and excuse publicly

so, first question... which was the chromosomical programming by which you were born?

I have met (and almost had sex, but her boyfriend refused, and I don't go with people with a partner unless that partner is female herself) with a girl born with a very rare case of hermaphrodite, but genetically more woman than man, let's basicly say a girl with a penis, later removed

so as you see, here nobody judges nor inquires

just curious, since those are fringes of this world that I do not fear nor shun

then I may have personal tastes, but they are never about judging or shunning

You needn't worry. You've been very respectful, thank you.

As for my chromosomes I honestly can't say. They've never been checked. (No surprise there, I don't even know own blood type.) The problem is my chromosomes could be ZZ for all I know, but if causes me no issue, then medical science doesn't care if I grow horns. (I do know my DNA is messed up though.)

When I went through the change of life not a whole lot happened... I got taller but that was about it. So, sadly I can't say.

*thinks a minute* I didn't misunderstand your question did I?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, AmberRainArt said:

You needn't worry. You've been very respectful, thank you.

As for my chromosomes I honestly can't say. They've never been checked. (No surprise there, I don't even know own blood type.) The problem is my chromosomes could be ZZ for all I know, but if causes me no issue, then medical science doesn't care if I grow horns. (I do know my DNA is messed up though.)

When I went through the change of life not a whole lot happened... I got taller but that was about it. So, sadly I can't say.

*thinks a minute* I didn't misunderstand your question did I?

I meant you was born XY male, XX female, or with some chromosomical dizzieness, like that friend of mine that was born hermaphrodite

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I meant you was born XY male, XX female, or with some chromosomical dizzieness, like that friend of mine that was born hermaphrodite

Ah, yes... See that was what I was worried about. There is a thing in medical science were if you're born with different chromosomes your usually considered male, regardless. It's terrible in my opinion. Even if they mutilate you at birth. But I wasn't assigned female at birth, so they assume my chromosomes are XY. Honestly, in my experience though, that doesn't mean a whole lot.

2 hours ago, AmberRainArt said:

Ah, yes... See that was what I was worried about. There is a thing in medical science were if you're born with different chromosomes your usually considered male, regardless. It's terrible in my opinion. Even if they mutilate you at birth. But I wasn't assigned female at birth, so they assume my chromosomes are XY. Honestly, in my experience though, that doesn't mean a whole lot.

not wanna bother you more on that

• Like 1
  • Love 1