Pee-Art other then Photos or Videos: 3D-Art, Drawing, Hentai, Furry

I've been browsing my computer and found, that a good deal of the pictures I have are not actual photos of peeing ladies, but rather artificially created.

Some of them are 3D-Art, other are drawings - of various types.

So, I selected a few pictures to show what I mean, and what I like - or dislike - about them.

Let me know what YOU think. :biggrin:

An apology in advance to all the (straight) ladies here:

I have only collected pictures of ladies, so excuse me to show only those.

But there is definitely male material out there, I simple ignored it.

(Note: as I prefer solo peeing ladies - especially when the are a bit naughty - I mostly have pictures of that type.

I took the liberty to create compilations of the pictures I'd like to show, to get around the "10 Pictures per Post"-Limitation.)

Realistic Drawings:

Wide variety of quality exists, but I was never able to find a large number of pictures that I liked.

Simple Black&White Art (1+2),

pictures that are a bit to Artistic (3+4),

some are rather realistic but also surreal (5),

while other are of Pinup-Quality (6).

The last on I have added just as an example what is possible, although it does not contain any pee.

I personally prefer the style of the last 3 pictures.

I am especially fond of the mischievous smile of the lady in picture 6, on the couch. :wink:

I really prefer this kind of art, but I find it lacks any good watersport-material in the quality level like picture 5,6 or 7.

3D-Art:

A lot of 3D-Art exists, but apparently not that much in the waterspout-department. :-/

Quality ranges from rather simple (1)

to slightly out of proportion (2; the stream looks rather odd).

The more real the pictures look (3), the more sterile the seemed to be.

I really like the look and stance of the second lady here, but apart from that, it's just to unrealistic, to much trying to look real and failing.

And for me, that the major problem with this kind of art: wannabe-realistic.

I'd rather prefer drawings. :wink:

Hentai:

The Internet... its full of Hentai! O_O

It's hard to NOT find Hentai, once you started looking for it, and all sorts of fetishes are depicted here.

As for watersport: what ever you can imagine, it is represented here, whether you like it or not.

The biggest problem is probably that they are pixelated, when it comes to the more intimate female details (1).

Or that the quality is not always that high (2).

Or that lady depicted not only looks a bit odd, but also her look is odd (3).

Then again you have art that is just fine, wouldn't it be for the odd coloring of, for instance, the eyes (4).

Speaking of eyes: when everything else is just perfect, the size of the eyes (and the nose) are a quick reminder, that the artist not really tries to recreate someone real.

While I really like the style of picture 1, 4 and 5,

when it comes to the way the ladies look i prefer 1 and 4.

But then again: the eyes.... I just can't get over them.

Sorry, unlike the Japanese, I prefer ladies that do not (try to) look like children. -_-

Furry:

I stumbled upon these quite by accident. A couple of years ago I was still playing the Online Roleplay game "EverQuest". One race you can choose your avatar from are the "Vah Shir", which are essentially 7 feet tall anthropomorphic cats.

I was so fond of them that I browsed the net for Art that I could use as a Wallpaper on my PC,

and stumbled upon the site VCL, which contained not only what I was looking for, but also a lot of adult-oriented material.

Being familiar with Walt Disney's "

" it's not that much of a stretch to be attracted to anthropomorphic animals in one way or another.

And the Internet is especially helpful when it comes to "another" way. O_O

Material of that kind seems to be almost as popular as Hentai, or rather it appears to be easier to find the realistic drawing or (good) 3D-Art.

The pictures I have selected are more or less typical for what the Internet has in store for you, if you care for that kind of fetish. (And the whole Furry-Business seems to be a Fetish all by itself, up to the point where people are buying Fur suits, in order to become some sort of a real life Furry.)

About the art:

Ranging from a bit to much animal (1),

a bit to simple (2+3) or or Hentai-ish for my taste (4)

to some almost human-like figures (5+6), wouldn't it be for details like the skin- pardon, fur-color, the feet, the face and of cause the tail.

Some of the pictures are actually quite sexy (7+8).. or is it just me? o_O

I am torn here.

I really like the way some of the ladies look (I mean their actual look, not the sight they are offering), especially in the last 4 pictures.

When it comes to how those ladies are peeing and their overall stance, I really like pictures 5, 6 and 7.

I was not able to find anything as good as these 3 pictures (in the regard of stance and look while peeing) when looking for Hentai, Realistic or, 3D-Art.

In some way this enables me to ignore the fact, that those ladies are actually only anthropomorphic animals.

I still wish the artists would have used their talent and fantasy to draw something more in the realistic art department... .

Conclusion:

3D-Art, should - in theory - offer the best quality. But it somehow fails, as it is either to unrealistic, or to sterile.

I really prefer the (more elaborated) drawn stuff.

But Hentai is not my cup of tea, I think it is because while it tries to be realistic (like the 3D-Art), it ultimately fails because the realism end's in the face of the subject - literally. Those Eyes... O_O

So while in theory the realistic drawings are the most attractive one's,

it's the Furry-Artists that capture the spirit (that I am looking for) the most.

And given that in the case of Furry the entire ladies does not try to be real (unlike the Hentai ones where only the Face looks unrealistic), I find this unrealism way easier to ignore.

1_Realistic_Compilation.jpg.ddbfb0a88a0604f13d26ee56000f7b68.jpg

2_3D-Art_Compilation.jpg.73eaf9dabdff0fb184f07ba4a8f019db.jpg

3_Hentai_Compilation.jpg.486fde0565d9bbc3c822ef7b1ee14f72.jpg

4_Furry_Compilation.jpg.af6a3519c0cb01dffb19d7135a256bbb.jpg

• Like 2