Airbnb naughtiness

On 5/30/2018 at 2:45 AM, zorba3189 said:

I get it, truly.  I would not want someone staying in my home doing this kind of thing.  Yes, I know that makes me a hypocrite, and I have to accept that.  All naughty peeing is vandalistic, by its very nature.  Any one of us that have ever peed in a hotel room has vandalized somebody else's property, regardless of carpet type.  The next guests stay in that room too.  Hell, peeing in a pool is wrong... other people take water and unknowingly pee into their mouth while swimming.  And here's the thing, it's BECAUSE it feels so wrong while doing it is the very reason it makes us (me) so fucking horny while doing it.  The more wrong it feels (at least to me), the hornier it makes me feel.  I will not able to avoid peeing in any room I happen to be staying in (I can't remember the last room I haven't left my mark), but I will try to at least be hydrated so that it is clear, I will do that for sure.  There's some kind of DNA compulsion I have to mark my territory.  I must be a cat.  

I feel exactly the same... I totally agree, Honey!!! I'm with you. 😘😘😘

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Just stayed at an airbnb. The thing about them is, if you pee in your room and discovered, they will know it's you and you will be rated negatively. I'm always careful to keep the room spotless. But there are other opportunities. In the shared bathroom there was a small black rug by the sink and a gray bathmat by the tub and shower. And someone had spilled water  onto the tile floor. So that was an invitation to pee quite a lot onto the rug and bathmat. It was natural that they should be wet from getting out of the shower, or splashed from washing. So I had a good full bladder pee in there with not a drop going into the toilet or shower. I brushed my teeth with my feet in a warm pee puddle, which felt good. No worries about being discovered as the bathroom had multiple users, and it was not really vandalism as both rug and bathmat could be easily washed.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 5/30/2018 at 2:45 AM, zorba3189 said:

I get it, truly.  I would not want someone staying in my home doing this kind of thing.  Yes, I know that makes me a hypocrite, and I have to accept that.  All naughty peeing is vandalistic, by its very nature.  Any one of us that have ever peed in a hotel room has vandalized somebody else's property, regardless of carpet type.  The next guests stay in that room too.  Hell, peeing in a pool is wrong... other people take water and unknowingly pee into their mouth while swimming.  And here's the thing, it's BECAUSE it feels so wrong while doing it is the very reason it makes us (me) so fucking horny while doing it.  The more wrong it feels (at least to me), the hornier it makes me feel.  I will not able to avoid peeing in any room I happen to be staying in (I can't remember the last room I haven't left my mark), but I will try to at least be hydrated so that it is clear, I will do that for sure.  There's some kind of DNA compulsion I have to mark my territory.  I must be a cat.  

I don't think it is hypocrite. It is just your kink. 

Honnestly, lots of guys don't think about it, they pee anywhere and that's it. Knowing that women are also into it is exciting.

Personnaly, I would be very excited in discovering a intentionnaly done women pee puddle in an AirBnB.

Unfortunatly, it is impossible to know if it is women, men, cat, dog... 🙂

So I hope that you continued "marking your territory" everywhere you stayed and I would be very pleased to here about your stories 🙂 (as many people in here)

Edited by Zolpan45
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/29/2018 at 7:45 PM, zorba3189 said:

This is a very honest take when it comes to naughty peeing. Anytime when you pee outside of a toilet it is ruining other people's property and it is a juxtaposing feelings between if this happens to you versus you doing it to someone else. She's just honest saying the naughtier it is the more it turns her on.