Airbnb naughtiness

On 5/28/2018 at 8:15 PM, spywareonya said:

I see your point Fanny, sincerely

I would not have done that, I am hosted in a house which is not my own, I should repaid honour with honour

but I think that we could live this story in the guise of a little silly tell, something to be aroused with without exceedingly worries

I mean, also public restroom messing is terrible to those who have to clean it, yet we all got horny about stories of hot pissing

here, we just have to pretend it is a fictional story, and enjoy it

there is nothing of hypocrite, scientifically speaking, of being turned on by things we do not endorse, it's a normal psyhcological feature, is called de-censoring, and is the reason because people loves horror movies

seeing something that we deem wrong helps us considering it without having to do it ourselves by now, waiting for a fitting situation, yet meanwhile utilizing an external device (there, the movie, here, Zorba's story) to de-censor

I do not endorse her behaviour, but it arouses me, there's nothing strange in this

Probably everyone is right, but I have to say that my kink is stronger than any rational reasoning... Naughty pissing definitely turns me on and I can't stop making it regularly... 😘

• Hot 4
On 5/30/2018 at 2:45 AM, zorba3189 said:

I get it, truly.  I would not want someone staying in my home doing this kind of thing.  Yes, I know that makes me a hypocrite, and I have to accept that.  All naughty peeing is vandalistic, by its very nature.  Any one of us that have ever peed in a hotel room has vandalized somebody else's property, regardless of carpet type.  The next guests stay in that room too.  Hell, peeing in a pool is wrong... other people take water and unknowingly pee into their mouth while swimming.  And here's the thing, it's BECAUSE it feels so wrong while doing it is the very reason it makes us (me) so fucking horny while doing it.  The more wrong it feels (at least to me), the hornier it makes me feel.  I will not able to avoid peeing in any room I happen to be staying in (I can't remember the last room I haven't left my mark), but I will try to at least be hydrated so that it is clear, I will do that for sure.  There's some kind of DNA compulsion I have to mark my territory.  I must be a cat.  

I feel exactly the same... I totally agree, Honey!!! I'm with you. 😘😘😘

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...