Hi guys!!!

Hello fellow piss lovers. I’ve been a member of this site for a while but have never posted anything so I figured id give it a shot. I’ve been into efro since I was 11. I’m 21 now and I’ve never shared this fetish with any of my friends or family. I really into watching women relieve themselves, perticularlly voyeur pissing. I’ve never been into watersports but I’m willing to give it a try if I find a willing female partner.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Boatsarecool said:

Hello fellow piss lovers. I’ve been a member of this site for a while but have never posted anything so I figured id give it a shot. I’ve been into efro since I was 11. I’m 21 now and I’ve never shared this fetish with any of my friends or family. I really into watching women relieve themselves, perticularlly voyeur pissing. I’ve never been into watersports but I’m willing to give it a try if I find a willing female partner.

hi man!!!

this is what we need, lurkers becoming active members!!!!

glad that you started to write (and your first like had been by me, I love to take people's "forum virginity", it's almost romantic!!!), you can talk to a lot of people about all you want to know, both about this fetish, and about yourself

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thanks for the support. I’m not a daily user but I have been checking the site more recently. And as for “experiences” I have yet to have what I consider a true experience. The closest I’ve ever come to experience is listening to my female friends piss which really gets me going. I’d like to do more but I haven’t  found anyone around my area into this kinda stuff.

On 4/27/2018 at 10:43 AM, Boatsarecool said:

Good, pissing related sex is full of pleasure.