the first time you were turned on by wetting yourself

• 9 months later...

I've really got absolutely no idea - I think it must have been sometime after I got pretty obsessed with girls, and probably came as a consequence of fantasising how it felt for a girl... could have been in mid teenage years then, or possibly a bit later.

Mine was a sincere accident. I was out all day & I try to avoid public restrooms at all costs. After leaking a bunch, I figured I should get home before I peed all over myself. But to no avail I lost control as I was getting in my car & soaked my clothes and the ground beneath me. At first I was mad because hey, I’m grown lol. But the whole way home I couldn’t help but think of how wet (if you know what I mean 😏) I was because of it. Tried it again on purpose & was hooked!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...

A long time ago, in a land far, far away, I was once a squadie. One night, after a serious night out on the town, I came back to the barracks pissed as a cricket and bursting to go, and went for my usual shower before crashing out.

I don't think there's anyone in the entire history of ever who would go to the loo to pee and then get in the shower 😀  Well, this time I decided - for some totally unknown reason - to leave my grollies on. I'm still not sure why. Before I turned the shower on, I started to pee in my undies. It felt really weird but really good, and I was moving my willy around inside the pants to get every thread of them soggy. I ended up trying to pee through a serious boner.

Soon after that, I started having a bath instead of a shower, and would lay down in a shallow bath and pee all up my chest, over my face, hair, into my mouth, and was a total pee addict from then on.

Obviously, there are very few opportunities to endulge this in the British army, but I would savour every chance I had.

Thing is though, I am stunningly embarrased about having a pee where people can see me. In public loos, I always use a cubicle.

Edited by Jethro P
  • Like 2

Wetting my clothes has never been of any particular interest.  That said, I started pissing on myself very early and I loved how hot my piss felt against my skin.

These days, I rarely get to feel piss on my skin and don't have the opportunity often, if at all.  But I did discover naughty peeing at the same time and that has stayed with me to this day.  Why, I even had a naughty pee in the hotel lounge/bar just 10 minutes ago!  😉

That said, I totally relate with what Jethro said.  I don't want people to see me pee.  I want to do it standing next to them in public without them even noticing.  Public?  Absolutely. People watching or seeing me?  Absolutely not!

Edited by Sexismygod
  • 2 weeks later...

The first time I wet on purpose was when I was very young and after not experiencing a bedwetting, I was curious one night when I woke up and decided just to try it to see what it felt like. Cut to over a decade later and I discovered my pee fetish and eventually came to wetting and again found an overwhelming urge to wet myself, this time sexually. So one day off from work, alone in the house, I gathered up a bunch of towels, laid them on my computer chair, stuffed my shorts with a towel and drank a ton of water. It was amazing and nothing has been as good as those early times of discovery.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

For me it's all happened comparatively recently. Was into searching on the web for squirting videos and found that seeing girls peeing turned me on just as much.  Then found Skymouses WHP site and started watching the live webcam shows,  one late night watching a show and needing a pee my curiousity got the better of me and I tried it myself...loved the feeling and have carried on from there.

• 2 weeks later...

Holding me pee and then going in naughty places outside has turned me on for most of my life. But one particular time in college I was designated driver for some friends and I had two large cokes from McDonald’s in between driving people home and by the time I got home I was shaking I had to pee so bad. There are not many times since then that I’ve been that desperate since I’m really good at holding. But I got home and ran straight to the back deck and I burst. I was wearing leggings and sneakers and peed so hard into my leggings and it felt so good that I had to get down on my knees. I peed for a long time into my leggings on the deck. Now years later I still enjoy wetting in any pants especially leggings. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...