I guess I should probably introduce myself

-Z.

Hey everyone,

I’ve been a lurker here for a while and I think it’s time I at least try to change that a bit. I can’t promise super activity, but I want to try and be more active in a community that shares my common interests and I can be accepted. :)

I have loved pee in some form or another for as long as I can remember, and when I realized the sexual connection it was like a lightening bolt hit me. From that day on, it’s been my main sexual thought. Obviously sexuality is very nuanced, and there are other things I like, including just plain ole vanilla sex, but pee truly turns me on. I’ve had a few relationships where my partner was cool with it, one even loved that it turned me on, but no one has ever actually shared my feelings, and I am at a point now in my life where, knowing what I know about myself and my desires, I think I need to find someone who  equally shares my main kink. Maybe that’s not a lifetime relationship, but I need to have that experience, if that makes sense. 

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and also thank you for having a community like this. It’s always nice to be accepted somewhere and know there are others out there like you. :)

• Like 2

Hello & welcome! It's great to have another enthusiast here. :11_blush:

I am at a point now in my life where, knowing what I know about myself and my desires, I think I need to find someone who  equally shares my main kink.

Oh honey, I've been right there & know what you're going through..it's a rough road & I thoroughly empathize...

My sincerest hopes/ best wishes go out to you in your quest for someone like-minded. It's a difficult subject to broach; those that find someone who is fully accepting are truly fortunate, & here's to hoping you reach that goal!  :777_revolving_hearts:

I look forward to any & all of your contributions, no matter the frequency. It's awesome to have another in our ranks. :peeing-in-the-snow:

• Like 2