Men pissing where ever they want.

56 minutes ago, JustWhipItOut said:

Went up to the mall a couple times recently and pissed down the stairwells in the parking garage. They just make such great urinals.

https://www.erome.com/a/S4JLAwKL

IMG_2414.thumb.jpeg.d153eb9e9751613e6bc55113840e36d2.jpegIMG_2416.thumb.jpeg.28128a3094a0227e6f9bcef77152dc30.jpeg

Nice bro.  I cant tell you how much I wish to see guys just doing this non-chalantly everywhere.  Bet it smells great too

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, BadBoy21 said:

Nice bro.  I cant tell you how much I wish to see guys just doing this non-chalantly everywhere.  Bet it smells great too

Thank you! Me too I wish everyone thought it was as normal as I think. It’s just a big urinal to me. I’m sure these pisses smelled but when you go into a parking garage stairwell what else do you expect to smell? lol 

4 hours ago, JustWhipItOut said:

Went up to the mall a couple times recently and pissed down the stairwells in the parking garage. They just make such great urinals.

https://www.erome.com/a/S4JLAwKL

IMG_2414.thumb.jpeg.d153eb9e9751613e6bc55113840e36d2.jpegIMG_2416.thumb.jpeg.28128a3094a0227e6f9bcef77152dc30.jpeg

They make for perfect urinals, much more fun than a real urinal. I love how far your pee sprayed out over the stairs.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

They make for perfect urinals, much more fun than a real urinal. I love how far your pee sprayed out over the stairs.

Thanks man I loved that too I tried to spray it as far as I could both times lol that fart in the second one was because I was pushing to get it further down the stairs.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, JustWhipItOut said:

Thanks man I loved that too I tried to spray it as far as I could both times lol that fart in the second one was because I was pushing to get it further down the stairs.

You really sprayed it a good distance in the first one. Having a full bladder can help for peeing further.

1 hour ago, qrick said:

Is this you,?

Nope, none of the pictures I posted in this thread are. My own piss content is all within custom threads, and regular nudes are within the collective "Male Dick / Cock of the Day" and "Men's butt" threads.