Rewatching the same content

I would be interested to know what exactly it is you watch over and over again. . . in other words. . .what specifics float your boat?

A favourite of recent years that I have watched multiple times has been Tainster's "18 Eurobabe Piss Party." I rarely watch any video a second time, but this one is good for many viewings.

The plot is simple - 18 beautiful women spend an hour in a large room, having a party where the only purpose is to pee on each other and give each other pleasure in as many ways as possible. My two favorite activities - women peeing and pussy licking - are happening in great abundance, and there are no men to get in the way and spoil the view.

The video and photo sets are copyrighted, only available to site members, but you can see some small (thumbnail size) screenshots at these links Part1 part2 part3.

There are quite a few pee scenario's that have little to no good equality video/pics. Sure there are some great sub-genres, however while I can re-watch a few videos allot of the time; There are times where there is just none that peak my interest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Often i do find i lose ones i really enjoy.There was one of Japanese "schoolgirls",(it wasnt the "schoolgirl" element that aroused me....)running for the toilets,but as they were running,pee began dripping through their knickers,before they managed to get to the squat toilet,and go for real.Does anyone know where that can be found?

They are on eroprofile. When I watch them I really do hope they are not real school girls.

They are on eroprofile. When I watch them I really do hope they are not real school girls.

Hmmm,im guessing not,or at least over 16.In fact i wouldnt even view it if i thought not!I reckon they are all 16-20 years old..The ones im trying to find,involved Japanese "schoolgirls"running to the toilet,but as she got there began dribbling down her legs,before squatting over those squat toilets.:)

• 5 months later...
Eroprofile is my default browser for looking at pissing videos, I have so many favourites, and yes some are posted over and over again. But my inclination is towards the Amateur type clips, often to be seen with German piss enthusiasts on MDH, (My Dirty Hobby). Love to watch self-pissing clips, and I will watch these more than watch so that I can concentrate on facial expressions, or the vagina/anus/breasts on subsequent viewings. I love to look at other female bodies, but do love to watch cocks...different shapes and sizes, peeing with a boner, uncut or cut, with a woman holding it etc. Some might remember the 'Glimpse-It' films from the UK, featuring UK models...and lately UK Flashing which often featured public peeing, daring exhibitionist situations in and around UK Cities.

I like to see the amatuer pissing videos and I will watch the same ones a few times as I can study the pee flow and I really love to see women pissing naked with good breasts and shaved is my particular favourite

I prefer to watch new material but will happily watch something I've seen before if I know I like it. I've managed to get my own copies of many that I really like so I can watch them whenever I want. That list includes Tam Tam, Rebekah Dee, several from Sinna and Phil's Angels, etc.

When I'm surfing I rarely re-watch a video and will usually skip the ones I know. That said, there's a limited supply so watching repeats is almost inevitable.

I may have to put some of my own videos on Eroprofile and hope I catch Sally's eye :wink: :shy: