Peeing as the opposite sex?

Alright so I thought of something and since it has been a little while since I posted anything except a few videos, I figure i'd ask the other members about it.

I know alot of you guys love to watching girls peeing in all kinds of ways and places. In fact, theres many different aspects to the "pee fetish" like desperation, naughty, golden showers and more. But what if for 24 hours or less if you prefer, you could be the hottest girl of your dreams while keeping your male's way of thinking and be able to pee anywhere you want and as much as you need to? Now dont get me wrong lol I dont want to change sex or anything, but It looks like so much fun to have a naughty pee all over something like a carpet or chair as a girl. Of course I think a big part of the fun for me would be the loud hissing, the mega stream that sprays everything in front of me and soaks everything wet. I would be drinking during the whole 24h so I could piss as often as possible on everything I set my eyes on. Id probly be filming myself peeing everywhere too during that time period before I get back to my normal body, and then I could watch my naughty girl pee videos I made and evn share them with the community! I dont know, I love to pee naughty as a guy and I do get really turned on by my own messes, but sometimes I really do think girls have the most fun peeing where they shouldnt. Id love to try so many things with pee if I could change sex for 24h...as long as it sticks to pee only lol. What about you guys? Would you be willing to change bodies to be in the one of the hottest girl of your dreams for a whole day while keeping your man's thoughts? What would you with pee if you ever tried it? Whats the one thing youd want to try peeing as a girl?

I guess that same thread can also be asked for you ladies, did some of you ever want to try peeing as a man just out of curiosity or because it looks like so much fun to be holding your penis and just aim on whatever you want to piss on? Would waving you dick around while you are peeing on a carpet turn you on?

Id love to hear both males and females opinion about peeing while your are in the opposite sex body of your dreams. I know that for me id probly get soo turned on by watching my messy stream of piss spray all over the carpet while holding labias open that I could probly die from it...joking lol but really turned on I would be indeed.

Thanks for taking the time to read, I cant wait to hear all your different opinions...or perhaps we are all alike lol who knows.

Take care! :snow:

Alright so I thought of something and since it has been a little while since I posted anything except a few videos, I figure i'd ask the other members about it.

I know alot of you guys love to watching girls peeing in all kinds of ways and places. In fact, theres many different aspects to the "pee fetish" like desperation, naughty, golden showers and more. But what if for 24 hours or less if you prefer, you could be the hottest girl of your dreams while keeping your male's way of thinking and be able to pee anywhere you want and as much as you need to? Now dont get me wrong lol I dont want to change sex or anything, but It looks like so much fun to have a naughty pee all over something like a carpet or chair as a girl. Of course I think a big part of the fun for me would be the loud hissing, the mega stream that sprays everything in front of me and soaks everything wet. I would be drinking during the whole 24h so I could piss as often as possible on everything I set my eyes on. Id probly be filming myself peeing everywhere too during that time period before I get back to my normal body, and then I could watch my naughty girl pee videos I made and evn share them with the community! I dont know, I love to pee naughty as a guy and I do get really turned on by my own messes, but sometimes I really do think girls have the most fun peeing where they shouldnt. Id love to try so many things with pee if I could change sex for 24h...as long as it sticks to pee only lol. What about you guys? Would you be willing to change bodies to be in the one of the hottest girl of your dreams for a whole day while keeping your man's thoughts? What would you with pee if you ever tried it? Whats the one thing youd want to try peeing as a girl?

I guess that same thread can also be asked for you ladies, did some of you ever want to try peeing as a man just out of curiosity or because it looks like so much fun to be holding your penis and just aim on whatever you want to piss on? Would waving you dick around while you are peeing on a carpet turn you on?

Id love to hear both males and females opinion about peeing while your are in the opposite sex body of your dreams. I know that for me id probly get soo turned on by watching my messy stream of piss spray all over the carpet while holding labias open that I could probly die from it...joking lol but really turned on I would be indeed.

Thanks for taking the time to read, I cant wait to hear all your different opinions...or perhaps we are all alike lol who knows.

Take care! :snow:

I drowns out just diapers and I would have done even if I was born as a girl. This eliminates the need to dry up after yourself.

• 3 weeks later...

For me, many of my peeing fantasies are autogynephilic. I am a very curious man and I always like to tinker with things to figure out how they work. The entire system whereby women pass urine through the labia is extremely intriguing. If I ever had the opportunity to experience being a woman, I definitely would be spend a lot of time experimenting how I can use the labia to aim the urine while standing. It is also rather unfortunate that I will never know the exact sensation a woman feels as urine passes through her unopened vulva. The closest that I think I can get is to urinate on my scrotum, which certainly does produce an unusually sensation.

Thanks to both of you Pbl and Kevin for bringing that aspect of the subject. While I mentioned everything about naughty peeing and spraying all kinds of different things and places and how it would be my favorite thing to do if I had such a chance, I never said anything about the different feelings a girl could have while peeing with her labias open or closed. It is a very good point to add to this thread as it would be part of the whole "turned on" experience along with the naughty peeing, at least for me. It has to feel pretty different when doing one or the other as my guess would be while the lips are closed, you can probably feel it making it way out until it comes out. It really has made me even more curious about this whole experience as the opposite sex figure of your dream and being able to explore its various mysteries and complex ways of peeing.

Once again thanks for adding that to the conversation, a good point made.

• 7 years later...
4 minutes ago, Sweets said:

It would be so much to whip it out and pee where ever.  To pee anywhere outside.  To write your name.  But I think I might get distracted and play with it a little to much 

and end up leaving another, stickier, wet patch

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sweets said:

It would be so much to whip it out and pee where ever.  To pee anywhere outside.  To write your name.  But I think I might get distracted and play with it a little to much 

That has been known to happen ... 😉 

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
16 hours ago, Sweets said:

God forbid you have a little fun, amirite? 😉

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
On 4/11/2021 at 3:23 AM, Sweets said:

This has been known to happen to me hahahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 months later...