Girls,your opinions?

F.W

As we all have a certain affinity to urine,mainly how girls expel it from their beautiful bodies,we get maybe carried away sometimes.But i often do wonder how our own lovely ladies think about what we write on here.We are kind of objectifying their sexuality in the most extreme way,how do they think sometimes i wonder?Are they maybe occasionally disgusted even,or just find us funny?

7 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

As we all have a certain affinity to urine,mainly how girls expel it from their beautiful bodies,we get maybe carried away sometimes.But i often do wonder how our own lovely ladies think about what we write on here.We are kind of objectifying their sexuality in the most extreme way,how do they think sometimes i wonder?Are they maybe occasionally disgusted even,or just find us funny?

There will always be a few women who find our behavior disgusting, but what I far more often see is that they look upon our quirk as funny. Besides, most of the ones I run across seem to like watching us expel urine from our bodies as much as we do them.

I see no reason not to continue giving them a good laugh.

• Like 1

I guess we all have different reasons for liking this place and for me it is the acceptance of naughty peeing.  While growing up I was told "good girl" by both of my parents when I peed in places I sort of knew I shouldn't.  Also my first boyfriend used to almost beg me to pee in naughty places and said "Oh that is so good" when I did.  So here I am in my late 40s (where did all that time go!) and still enjoying the positive comments I'm getting from guys here when I post of my naughty activities.

This is 'mutually beneficial' as far as I'm concerned as I also LOVE to read of naughty peeing by men, and especially when you tell in detail of your thoughts and feelings before during and after the event.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

Good Topic

There were moments, the stuff I read made me laugh. Personally, I don't mind sharing my stories or opinions as long as it's done in a respectful way. I would say, 99% of the time, people are respectful and that is a good thing or else people would not stay around. I did got many ideas from stories or opinions from people which help me be better with this fetish. I have to thank the staff and users for making this place welcoming.

• Like 1
On 29/10/2016 at 11:05 PM, Maggie_555 said:

I guess we all have different reasons for liking this place and for me it is the acceptance of naughty peeing.  While growing up I was told "good girl" by both of my parents when I peed in places I sort of knew I shouldn't.  Also my first boyfriend used to almost beg me to pee in naughty places and said "Oh that is so good" when I did.  So here I am in my late 40s (where did all that time go!) and still enjoying the positive comments I'm getting from guys here when I post of my naughty activities.

This is 'mutually beneficial' as far as I'm concerned as I also LOVE to read of naughty peeing by men, and especially when you tell in detail of your thoughts and feelings before during and after the event.

Is there a naughty peeing thread for guys? I have done loads over the years but I just add to other threads rather than post some of the pervy stuff I got up to.