Peeing with best friend

So, a few weeks ago, my best friend and I were out walking. Both major fans of Pokemon Go, we'd taken to going on long walks late at night, possibly taking about two or three hours in length. We'd stop for a rest halfway at the 24 hour supermarket, pick up a drink and some snacks, use the bathrooms if needed and then carry on for another hour or so before heading home.

This one night, my friend didn't pee before we left the flat. He also didn't pee when we stopped at the supermarket. This wasn't an unusual thing - he has a huge bladder and can hold for upwards of ten, twelve hours without any sort of fuss.

This time around we got a bit lost. Wandering around the back end of a neighbourhood we hadn't seen before, we were low on battery and a little bit confused as to where we were, trying to find some sort of landmark we knew. I noticed he was walking a bit slower than normal.

"You alright? You tired?"

"Not quite. Just wishing I had peed before I left."

"You need to pee? Is it bad?"

He considered a moment before answering. "Uncomfortable." He eventually said.

"I don't know where we are though..." I said, glancing around nervously. "And nowhere apart from that supermarket will be open this time of night."

We walked another ten minutes and then I noticed a twinge in my own bladder. "Great." I moaned. "Now I need a wee too."

Happily, though, I knew where we were now. There was a little built up woodland bit hidden away to our left and I knew that if we went straight through it, we would eventually end up at the precipice of the big supermarket. But it was pitch black and difficult to traverse and eventually, my friend stopped.

"I'm just gonna pee here," he said. "Can you shine the phone over here so I can see?"

Under the light of the phone, I saw him fiddle with his jeans and pull himself completely out. His penis peeked out from underneath his hand and he sighed with relief as he started to go. First a little dribble, then a bigger one, then a sudden powerful arc that shot out, splattering the nearby branches and leaves underfoot. He wiggled his penis from side to side, soaking a lot more than just what was in front of him. Even in the darkness I could tell how dilute it was. It crackled off the ground and I couldn't help but glance from the pee roaring straight from the tip of his penis to the puddles rapidly forming all around his feet.

Eventually he was done. He shook himself off, releasing a few more dribbles in the process and tucked himself away. I was astounded by the display, so close to me, and so brazen. Then I remembered my own need.

"Right, if you can pee in the woods, so can I."

I pulled my undies down underneath my dress and dropped into a low squat directly over one of his puddles. I felt the pressure in my bladder but it refused to release at first, then slowly, carefully, it leaked out, eventually forming into a formidable gush that lasted only a few blissful moments. I giggled, shook my bum and replaced my undies.

Ever since then, it's become something of a tradition to find and water that spot whenever we're caught a little short when out for walks ;)

• Like 2

Peeing with a friend is the best. It's probably the real reason I love to go on long walks. Often, I'll take along a hiking partner. Eventually, one of us needs to pee. The other usually follows, as it doesn't make much sense not to, only having to stop another ten or fifteen minutes down the trail.

After a few hikes together, we seem to have developed our own traditions, too.

• Like 2

Thanks for your continued stories, CB! It's rather bittersweet to listen in to what you have to say, because I really would have liked hanging out with you. Not just because of the pee hobby either, but because of the pokemon obsession (see avatar), the love of long walks, and the natural ability to type narratives. I find it very charming, as many of us do. Please, do keep up the marvelous adventures.

• Like 2
Thanks for your continued stories, CB! It's rather bittersweet to listen in to what you have to say, because I really would have liked hanging out with you. Not just because of the pee hobby either, but because of the pokemon obsession (see avatar), the love of long walks, and the natural ability to type narratives. I find it very charming, as many of us do. Please, do keep up the marvelous adventures.

Thanks so much :3 I'm glad everything has had such a good response. We've done this loads of times now cos we go Pokemon hunting every night I'm not working late ( I work till 10pm most nights)

• Like 2

I once went backpacking with my girlfriend at the time into the Scottish highlands. The weather was dreadful and we made slower progress than planned and had to stop and make camp. Scotland has light until almost midnight in June and we realised we'd been walking almost 8 hours (we got a late start because of other reasons not to get out of bed :wink:).

My girlfriend announced from behind me that she needed to pee. I didn't really think about it and assumed she would wander off a little to take care of business. When I turned around she was in a squat about 4 feet away pissing into the sodden grass. In my amazement it sadly never occurred to me to whip my cock out to join her or otherwise broach the idea of shared pee. I couldn't see her flow, she was angled just wrong, but we both got a good laugh out of it. The relationship faded soon after as she moved away but I still remember the scene quite clearly.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3