Old Magazines

I have been packing up and throwing out junk (amazing what you find) and have found a stack of old magazines, Sex Bizzarre, Clark and such like. Can I snapshot these and add them to the Pictures thread? What's the guidelines for something like this? Any copyright issues?

I cant pack and Mail these things to someone either, it gets into even murkier waters.

What do you think? I can do it if you want, and then the things will be tossed into the industrial grade shredder.

Thanks

I have been packing up and throwing out junk (amazing what you find) and have found a stack of old magazines, Sex Bizzarre, Clark and such like. Can I snapshot these and add them to the Pictures thread? What's the guidelines for something like this? Any copyright issues?

I cant pack and Mail these things to someone either, it gets into even murkier waters.

What do you think? I can do it if you want, and then the things will be tossed into the industrial grade shredder.

Thanks

Personally, purely from the perspective of a mod and with forum rules in mind, I see no problem at all. Would love to see it all, so don't shred anything yet.

Insofar as legality concerning copyright and suchlike goes, though, whilst such imagery is widely available out there anyway, only @Admin can really give you a definitive answer. So your best bet is to PM him and ask him directly. I'd be overstepping the mark if I gave you the go ahead purely on my own authority as a mod. There may be legal issues about which I know little, especially as this forum is hosted in a different country to my own.

I would enjoy some stories from Golden springles, when you maybe saved some of the naughty peeing stories(leaky_one) are almost unknown !

Many Leaky_One stories can be found in this thread, which I shall bump in a moment because many new members have joined since it was last active........

https://peefans.com/threads/leaky_ones-stories.252/

Thanks

That is an exciting find. Here's a suggestion to make things easier. Many of the Sex Bizarre magazines have already been scanned as PDFs and uploaded. This is the most complete collection that I have found:

http://www.vintagemags.org/category/sex-bizarre/

For the ones that are there as PDFs, you can save yourself the trouble and toss them.

It's still missing: 78, 77, 75-73, 70, 49, 30, 28, 26, 16, 14, 9, 6, 5, 3. It would be a shame to destroy any of those without photographing them for a copy. Who knows, you may have the last copy left... I can tell you that the members area of Color Climax still has the more recent photos from Sex Bizarre, but their earliest ones have all been removed.

Anyway, photographing them is one way to go. If you have a scanner, it might be easier to cut the pages at the binding and scan them individually.

Also, what is Clark magazine? I can't find anything about that when I search online. Do you have any other pee magazines besides Sex Bizarre?

Ok, this is what I have:

Sex Bizarre - 24, 28 (no cover), 49, 54, 63, 64, 66

Clark - 1 (Magazine by Dino, maybe a film studio tie in)

Pissy - 1, 3 (Again, film studio - Silwa)

Downtown - 4, 6

Extrem Erotik - 3, 5

Anita F - 2, 3

Pirate - 9, 10

Like I said, these are very old, most are in good condition.

• Like 1

Sex Bizarre 28 plus the other lesser known magazines are probably the best ones to scan or photograph, since the other Sex Bizarre magazines are already scanned. Scanning is probably going to give a better result, unless you put a lot of care into your setup for photographing them (bright and uniform lighting, mounted camera, low ISO).