You all should read this

First, here are a few pictures to stimulate and then I will tell you about my (TRUE) story.

Okay, even if you haven't tried this fetish about getting dominated and pissed on. I strongly advise you all to try it. There is nothing more sexy to see a woman dominating. The amount of fun that person is going threw is quite something and I have a feeling she has discovered a new and pleasant game.

This happened to me a few days ago which I am still turned on about it. My GF has a best friend which we went camping and there was an exchange of golden shower which I am not going to get into that story.

She managed to convince the same friend to participate in a fun evening which I never knew it was planned.

My gf decided to invite her friend over for supper. We ate on the deck outside under a beautiful weather, water wine, pasta ect. My girlfriend hands me over this note on a paper which said: You are going to be used as a toilet for peeing for me and xxxxx. I look at my gf and told her if she was kidding me??? Her best friend replied instead, no she is not kidding. My insides nerves started activating and I got super excited. Seriously, getting a golden shower is awesome, getting a golden shower by 2 people is something else. I am not going to get in all details here. I got 3 GS by my girlfriend and 2 from her friend. When her friend was finish peeing, my gf got so dominant and told me not to leave her dripping and she has no reason to wipe when she was done. Which her friend laughed about it but I did lick her with long strokes but then she pulled away and told to stop, that she was here to give a GS only not getting oral. I was a little disappointed but I can't complain because this is just an awesome moment and I didn't want to ruin it with a comment. When I received the last shower, her friend said, thank you for the supper and have a good evening, hugged my girlfriend and waved goodbye at me. Holy shit, common man, ain't this awesome or what????

I really hope some of you gets to try this one day. Let me know what you think? ;-)

tumblr_nvc2mn4Unj1u8wajzo1_400.gif.fdc196bea70aa4e0edb276b813ab2459.gif

tumblr_o54aidrH3N1u8wajzo1_500.gif.ce2a449fea04c9e8ab8ee3f68315f897.gif

tumblr_o4mem3zv6X1sp3q3oo1_500.gif.823aed97ebf20946f0dba71803b22d1e.gif

tumblr_o0abxrLpIw1uobakeo1_500.jpg.c3f337b428e137eba46af2ebb2be6f3b.jpg

• Hot 2
First, here are a few pictures to stimulate and then I will tell you about my (TRUE) story.

[ATTACH=full]82376[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]82377[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]82378[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]82379[/ATTACH]

Okay, even if you haven't tried this fetish about getting dominated and pissed on. I strongly advise you all to try it. There is nothing more sexy to see a woman dominating. The amount of fun that person is going threw is quite something and I have a feeling she has discovered a new and pleasant game.

This happened to me a few days ago which I am still turned on about it. My GF has a best friend which we went camping and there was an exchange of golden shower which I am not going to get into that story.

She managed to convince the same friend to participate in a fun evening which I never knew it was planned.

My gf decided to invite her friend over for supper. We ate on the deck outside under a beautiful weather, water wine, pasta ect. My girlfriend hands me over this note on a paper which said: You are going to be used as a toilet for peeing for me and xxxxx. I look at my gf and told her if she was kidding me??? Her best friend replied instead, no she is not kidding. My insides nerves started activating and I got super excited. Seriously, getting a golden shower is awesome, getting a golden shower by 2 people is something else. I am not going to get in all details here. I got 3 GS by my girlfriend and 2 from her friend. When her friend was finish peeing, my gf got so dominant and told me not to leave her dripping and she has no reason to wipe when she was done. Which her friend laughed about it but I did lick her with long strokes but then she pulled away and told to stop, that she was here to give a GS only not getting oral. I was a little disappointed but I can't complain because this is just an awesome moment and I didn't want to ruin it with a comment. When I received the last shower, her friend said, thank you for the supper and have a good evening, hugged my girlfriend and waved goodbye at me. Holy shit, common man, ain't this awesome or what????

I really hope some of you gets to try this one day. Let me know what you think? :wink:

One of those pictures almost blinded me lol. I think you need to take a break from your fetish. Seriously, sounds like you had a great time and your girlfriend is a keeper, you must be doing something right for this to happen. I do dominate my hubby, maybe not always and not on the same level as your girlfriend does. Enjoy that ;-)

Oh yeah, I could tell you were still on your high when you wrote that, but it still puts you on the floor with you. You have found your destiny, lol.

I have 2 girls too, but there is no Dom/Sub arrangement, we just do it because we like it. Those gif's you put up really don't do the feeling justice, you have to be there.

One of those pictures almost blinded me lol. I think you need to take a break from your fetish. Seriously, sounds like you had a great time and your girlfriend is a keeper, you must be doing something right for this to happen. I do dominate my hubby, maybe not always and not on the same level as your girlfriend does. Enjoy that :wink:

Sephora, still, it's not the level of femdom that counts. Just the fact that you are providing this to his fetish must mean so much to him?

Oh yeah, I could tell you were still on your high when you wrote that, but it still puts you on the floor with you. You have found your destiny, lol.

I have 2 girls too, but there is no Dom/Sub arrangement, we just do it because we like it. Those gif's you put up really don't do the feeling justice, you have to be there.

Thank you for seeing and understanding my point. The pic or gif, is just there to show a stimulation and yes, you have to be there. What turns me on is when squats over me and sometimes she will hold it in, just to see how desperate I become. To be honest, i see, taste my girlfriend almost everyday, to have this random person doing it while my girlfriend is looking, the feeling is much more intense.

I am trying to come up with some femdom ideas that will turn him on. However, there was a moment i had with him where i was in a squat position, i grabbed his head and pulled it forward and held it there with both hands. I asked him to beg for it, which he did, then i asked him to tell me: my queen, i want you to piss in my mouth. Which he did, then i asked him to say it again, as he was saying those words, it just squirted all over his face. He choked and there was some all over the place which made me laugh. I told him that it was so much fun and his level of excitement was the maximum.

I really hope some of you gets to try this one day. Let me know what you think? :wink:

Why should I read? This supposed to be good? This story no good and hard read. You lie in title.

Why should I read? This supposed to be good? This story no good and hard read. You lie in title.

All i have to say, to each their own :-) Its like the news papers, for some people, some articles are good and some aren't. Cheers :-)

All i have to say, to each their own :) Its like the news papers, for some people, some articles are good and some aren't. Cheers :)

I guess you don't seem offended much and take comments very well lmao

All i have to say, to each their own :) Its like the news papers, for some people, some articles are good and some aren't. Cheers :)

If you title everyone should read it need be something everyone like. Instead be mumbling mess only some like. I waste time read something because might be important. No like trick.

If you title everyone should read it need be something everyone like. Instead be mumbling mess only some like. I waste time read something because might be important. No like trick.

Well since you want to get deeper in this topic... its not like i said goldenpiss.. you got to read this! I am sorry that i wasted time that you will never get back, i am sure this is not the first time you have wasted time in your life ;-)

[ATTACH=full]82376[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]82377[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]82378[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]82379[/ATTACH]

So lucky! I am so jealous right now. Lol! That is a fantasy of mine to get pissed on my multiple girls, preferably after a long night of drinking, like a bachelorette party or something. Large bladder girls too!

Definitely jealous. I'd absolutely love it if my wife and a friend did that to me.

As to those saying the title was misleading - well, maybe it was slightly, but I'm sure it was just a case of being super excited and wanting to share that excitement with everyone.