A Taste of Your Own...

Hi, just been trawling through a post by 'Ozabot' on the 'Share your rare pics here' thread in Pictures. It brought to mind my first encounter with daring to taste my own. I'm guessing that most people on here have at some point tasted their own urine, at some point in there lives. I won't reveal the age when I first did it, but it was our first family holiday in Spain. I don't remember why I wanted to do it, but we'd been sun-bathing for the best part of the day, and we were getting ready for the evening meal so showered and changed our clothing. I just remember being in the shower, and weeing in my own hand, the warmth, smell and colour of the pee felt intoxicating, as the pool gathered in my hand, and I dared myself to taste it...it tasted very metallic, mineral like, and intensely bitter and salty. I'd be curious to read about other experiences, if and when you tasted your own, what were the circumstances for you?

Stand_40126.jpg.0c33334f01b66a48bde2bdfc9ba9456c.jpg

My wife used to be able to up end and splatter her pretty face, but as she has said, she is not exactly a "bendy toy" anymore, so Mary an I help her get into position. It's truly fun to watch, and yes, everyone here has had their own, mostly warm water but sometimes you cop a battery acid squirt, all part of the fun, you never know what you are going to get.

Thanks, your comments tally generally with mine, just to re-iterate that the photo was from Ozabot, used it to illustrate the first time that I had dared to do it. I have tried 'self-peeing' in the bath, and agree that you have to be somewhat supple and athletic to achieve the desired effect. Gymnasts seem to be able to contort their bodies into amazing positions, likewise those who practice yoga. Yes, the taste can vary so much, depending on diet, health, vitamin intake, or lack of. When I first tasted my own, that holiday in Spain, I must have been de-hydrated with the heat, and I do remember my urine being rather darker than usual. I often look down the toilet before wiping and flushing, at the different golden colours, the lighter it is, the more healthier I feel!

Hi, just been trawling through a post by 'Ozabot' on the 'Share your rare pics here' thread in Pictures. It brought to mind my first encounter with daring to taste my own. I'm guessing that most people on here have at some point tasted their own urine, at some point in there lives. I won't reveal the age when I first did it, but it was our first family holiday in Spain. I don't remember why I wanted to do it, but we'd been sun-bathing for the best part of the day, and we were getting ready for the evening meal so showered and changed our clothing. I just remember being in the shower, and weeing in my own hand, the warmth, smell and colour of the pee felt intoxicating, as the pool gathered in my hand, and I dared myself to taste it...it tasted very metallic, mineral like, and intensely bitter and salty. I'd be curious to read about other experiences, if and when you tasted your own, what were the circumstances for you?
Despite being the curious sort, I've rarely tasted mine. (just a couple licks off fingers - and then only when comparing.) Like you, I found it definitely salty (more a product of metabolism than diet). Maybe it's an acquired taste, but it's not exactly my cup.

However, in the interest of science or art or... I'd be willing to give it another go. :)

filling_92238.jpg.7743e22c0baa0b87a8d86a3423b79eb7.jpg

Yes, I've tried it out of curiosity, in the shower and if I had enough back pressure for the stream to reach my mouth. Tried it once lying on my back in the tub - got myself in the eye :laugh: Like others I've found it bitter and salty with a lasting aftertaste.

I don't really get off on -that- it was just an experiment but once before I go, I would dearly love to have a pretty girl do it to me especially if it made her hot. If it wasn't too strong I might swallow. I would just love to hold her in my mouth afterward and taste her start to lubricate from the notion of peeing into me :x3:

Never tried it.Its generally a bad thing to drink urine at all.Just saying folks,not judging.:thumbsup:

I know that drinking massive amounts is not a good thing, too much salts for your body to handle or something, but the little we taste when playing around is nothing. Most times, if anyone gets some pee on their face, intentional or not, it's just spat out again. Tasting pee is what does it, not chugging down copious amounts of it. The worst that happens is that you just chuck it up, poor old Maigh has been sick so many times, but it never stops her. (Just morning pee, I'm talking about the first one of the day, it's something she has to do, regardless of what happens)

For the fact that i am giving my husband golden showers from time to time, and with the advice that some gave me here, which was helpful, i did tried, not peeing on myself or drinking from a cup, but simply by peeing on my open hand. If i am going to treat him this, i would like to know what he is tasting so that it is not a turn off. I don't suggests everyone to do it, but in my case, i had to do it and i have never had any complaints at all.