Click here to remove ads

I thought I'd start a new thread featuring my erotic photographs and advertise my boyfriends skills. I hope to cover a number of fetishes, including water sports XX

57eb65e13c17a_Greedy_BW_01.jpg.7a306971c9ee5912de43d74188cefd5d.jpg

57eb65e13e2f3_Greedy_BW_02.jpg.d660f508bcb1494c9f307f1a20b2d384.jpg

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

GOLD members get unlimited conversations, 5 additional themes, access to The Lounge and MUCH more...

Click HERE to become a gold member today!

[ATTACH=full]70762[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]70763[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]70764[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]70765[/ATTACH]

Your photos are quite HOT and really arousing to view them all ;)

So Please, keep on posting . As I do enjoy looking at you being sexy . As well as naughty too ;) ;)

I love your latest collection. The photography is good and the subject matter is outstanding. :thumbsup:

If they were meant to be erotic, you've certainly succeeded. Something at this end is also out standing. :wink:

[ATTACH=full]70762[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]70763[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]70764[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]70765[/ATTACH]

Loving those of your mound of venus.If you want to show the lot,please post on our "Slits" page,which is where such a beautiful thing belongs.x

• Like 1

Loving those of your mound of venus.If you want to show the lot,please post on our "Slits" page,which is where such a beautiful thing belongs.x

I will bare that in mind X

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]71226[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]71227[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]71228[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]71229[/ATTACH]

Gorgeous!

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]71229[/ATTACH]
And I'm pretty sure I'm speaking for not just myself when I say WGP luvs greedyneedygirl.
  • Like 1

I really go for that last picture. Though all of your pix's are so great and very arousing to admire in getting turned - on by them all ;) ;)

This one here especially speaks volumes of how well you like this place and how you also like the members who are on here. Which is so Terrific to know. That I , myself appreciate that comment of sorts by that photo

You're So Welcome as well as Great to know of in being admired for what you like to share on here with all of us :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I would like to say as well that '' I Luv YOU Too ", though your B/F would get jealos of me :wink: :wink: :laugh:

Thank You :biggrin:

Greedy_Needy_004.jpg.8559fdb966b228cc1ca253999d8f029e.jpg

• Like 1

Thankyou for all of your lovely comments...just look at what you have done to my nipples! Love you to pee on them...:thumbsup:

Hard_Nips_01.jpg.ade5ac63e46ed789f22f2e8117073b71.jpg

Hard_Nips_02.jpg.8cb66ee3a67af0c621a8f365a059c7eb.jpg

• Hot 3

Thankyou for all of your lovely comments...just look at what you have done to my nipples! Love you to pee on them...:thumbsup:

[ATTACH=full]71314[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]71315[/ATTACH]

Greedy Neeedy Girl ;)

I would be most interested as well as REALLY Aroused to pee on your Breasts / even pee while both Breasts are push together . Where my cock can then nestle between the cleavage in then letting my pee flow all over them ;) ;)

You have such Beautiful Breasts . That I really do admire in . That are so very lovely to look at in becoming aroused :)

Thank You , for sharing these !!

greedyneedygirl,

Look at what you have made me do. :woot:

blastingitout_95191.jpg.618723518ea8c4235e94bce6980a85ae.jpg

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]71314[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]71315[/ATTACH]

Something other than pee on them....

I would gladly pee all over your breasts and watch it go all over them and run down your perfect stomach and between your legs

• Like 1

Fantastic pictures, greedy. You have a great body and an incredibly lucky boyfriend. It seems that all the guys here suddenly need a wee .. and we all want to wee on you. :)

• Like 1

I haven't seen much of your boyfriend's work lately. :frown: Perhaps, he's not as good a photographer as we thought. :wink:

• Like 1

Amazing pics Greedy you're BF has some good photo skills and I would so love to pee on your nips hun :) x

Lovely picture greedyneedygirl, yes it is a typical UK bank holiday here. Keep warm!

No glad1, I haven't seen my boyfriend for a while either...:frown:. So, I've been looking forward to my holiday this year. I love the beach, sun, sand and sun...and more to the point you can shed a few clothes outdoors, which is nice...:thumbsup:. Meanwhile, it's Easter Bank Holiday Monday in the UK, and I'm freezing my nips off!!

[ATTACH=full]73101[/ATTACH]

Keep warm , Girl , I wouldn't want you to catch the flu and miss out of enjoying the warm sunshine on your beautiful Breasts / even your entire beautiful body . You have ;) ;)

Plus the picture looks great to me too :)