Pee pictures....

Do you always need to see the vagina to be turned on?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you always need to see the vagina to be turned on?

On WGP i guess theres just about the largest selection of what we love to see.Lovely ladies having a wee-wee,all shapes and sizes,colours,etc.But,often,you dont always see the vaginal area,just a stream,or puddle.Do you feel that its best to see the "pussy",as well as the pee,or does just the sight of the pee itself turn you on?I often find just the idea of a sexy girl peeing is enough..

I prefer to see the pee changing the color of tight jeans, slacks, or shorts. I like seeing the stream or streams and where they go, what patterns they make in the clothing, and where they end up. Naked peeing does not intrigue me nearly as much.

First and foremost:

while I voted "no", the answer is actually not that simple.

I don't like simple yes/no, black-or-white-questions, when the matter in question is deserves more then that.... . -_-

I am a fan of naughty peeing (...on stuff that's not supposed to be peed on).

So the most important thing would be to see that.

The second most important thing would be to see the face of the lady in question, or more precisely, her expression.

Does she genuinely enjoy what she does ? (Note that a face that is the optical equivalent of a loud and artificial "Oh YEAH!!! THATS RIGHT!!!"-moan does not count as "enjoying" for me, and can actually be quite the opposite of a turn-on.)

Thirdly, a glimpse of the ladies bit's is just a bonus, but of cause helps to verify the genuineness of the whole act.

So the real answer is not "no", but rather "depends". ;)

for me, i like to see the situation that the girl is in. i prefer pics where i believe it is a genuine emergency for a girl rather than a posed shot by a model. e.g peeing on a walk or behind a dumpster. some of my favourites are cctv videos where you cant actually see much at all, but you know at it is a desperate girl nipping behind a building and flooding the floor. i also really like naughty pees and again, i am more interested in the act of peeing than seeing the vagina.