Squirting Study

It makes logical sense that it is pee. Quite a number of mammals use small discharges of urine to mark their territory etc. As we are mammals, it should not be surprising if humans also use urine discharges for something similar. I think that is probably the social conditioning that pee is dirty that makes people reluctant to consider that it might be common for women to release a small quantity of urine during sex.

Biologically speaking,a girl need not even want,or enjoy the sex,in order to get pregnant,which i guess is what its all about isnt it?So why would the need evolve for them to have an orgasm at all,they dont need to orgasm to become pregnant,unlike males obviously,its most likely urine,that comes forth when their various muscles and glands work to stimulate the bladder.Someone once said,its an American thing,because its illegal i think to show urination,so they make up this thing about "female ejaculation"as though its a kind of feminine semen or something.

The way I see it . That it's a combination of pee mixed with a secretion . That's released by glands close to the urethra opening. During extreme stimulation of a woman's G - Spot.

This secretion alters the taste of a woman's pee some . That's ejaculated when the woman has a very intense orgasm . Due to Her G- Spot being stimulated the right way .

Kevin hit it right on the head!

The way I see it . That it's a combination of pee mixed with a secretion . That's released by glands close to the urethra opening. During extreme stimulation of a woman's G - Spot.

This secretion alters the taste of a woman's pee some . That's ejaculated when the woman has a very intense orgasm . Due to Her G- Spot being stimulated the right way .

Your a god! Lol for a reason, i knew from the start. In my early twenties, a friend at the time said that she squirts in her bf face. When we tokd her it was urine, she went into defense and said no because her BF said it tasted like water. Then one stepped uo and said to her.. hun, you peed in his face.. maybe your BF made you believe it for years because he probably has a fetish. When dhe stooped and explain it to him, then he was asking her to pee on him.

Kevin I think you've got it right. According to the study:

"All of the women had empty bladders before sexual excitation, however, urine collected just before squirting showed that the bladder was filling up. Urine sampled after squirting revealed that the bladder had been emptied again, revealing the origin of the squirted liquid.

The researchers also analyzed chemical concentrations in the urine samples (before arousal and after squirting) as well as the squirting sample itself. These included urea, uric acid, creatinine (a byproduct of muscle metabolism), and prostatic-specific antigen (PSA). The latter is a protein that’s produced in men’s prostate glands and in the “female prostate” called the Skene glands; PSA is found in “true” female ejaculate. Urea, uric acid, and creatinine concentrations were comparable in all of the urine and squirt samples. However, PSA, which was not detected before sexual simulation in six of the women’s urine samples, were present in urine collected after squirting and in the squirt sample in five of the women.

Squirting, they found, is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity—though there’s also a small contribution of prostatic secretions as well."