halloween

Sephora

Any of you have halloween parties and what are you wearing?

Not really.In the UK Halloween is a minor thing,its mainly for kids.When i was younger,it was hardly mentioned at all,its just in recent years,traders have realised they can maybe make money from it.

I was at a dress up costume party and it was fun. There was games like limbo and all sorts. I was dressed as wonder woman. I was able to get a well made costume from a rental store. I never won best costume.. some had some very creative ones. One of my friends did win and deserved it.

One bathroom and a house full of people.. 40 + and wonder woman went to pee outside twice because there was a waiting line which most guys went outside.

Overall.. a great party

• Like 2

We don't have much to do with Halloween either, no trick or treaters come down my 2km drive way. I do like to imagine it though, car pulls up, kids get out, mum and dad say see you in 2 hours, rofl. We did see it all over the supermarket, stuff getting sold everywhere, I think stores here are making a loss on it really.

Christmas stuff is already on display, getting in early this year.

I was at a dress up costume party and it was fun. There was games like limbo and all sorts. I was dressed as wonder woman. I was able to get a well made costume from a rental store. I never won best costume.. some had some very creative ones. One of my friends did win and deserved it.

One bathroom and a house full of people.. 40 + and wonder woman went to pee outside twice because there was a waiting line which most guys went outside.

Overall.. a great party

Just like Superman, I didn't think Wonder Woman ever had to pee!

• Like 1