Peeing on the spot

I'm sure many has a story to go with this topic. One of them was late lastnight, i went for a walk with my man and halfway there, it just hit me. I never said anything about it to him but i kept talking about the fancy ideas i have for painting our new home and i just walked into the ditch, squatted and peed while continuing my ideas. This is his reaction:

Omg, this is the hottess thing ever. So i looked at him and told him to pay attention to my conversation and calm down as i kept explaining the my ideas. I didn't want to talk about that to keep focus on the topic. So i pulled up my flammies and kept walking and ask him his opinion. Do you want to know what his reply was?

You lost me when you said listen carefully, the rest is a blank. Why does he do this to meeeeee? Lol

• Like 3
I'm sure many has a story to go with this topic. One of them was late lastnight, i went for a walk with my man and halfway there, it just hit me. I never said anything about it to him but i kept talking about the fancy ideas i have for painting our new home and i just walked into the ditch, squatted and peed while continuing my ideas. This is his reaction:

Omg, this is the hottess thing ever. So i looked at him and told him to pay attention to my conversation and calm down as i kept explaining the my ideas. I didn't want to talk about that to keep focus on the topic. So i pulled up my flammies and kept walking and ask him his opinion. Do you want to know what his reply was?

You lost me when you said listen carefully, the rest is a blank. Why does he do this to meeeeee? Lol

Well,i think any man would have trouble concentrating when a girl is pissing within arms length,Sephora!:laugh:

Having done pretty much the same thing, I've concluded that it's related to most males inability to multitask. Once something other than the subject being discussed gets their attention, and they find it more interesting, the previous subject (less interesting) is long gone. Obviously, Sephora's guy is more interested in her peeing than talking about painting...... I'd be disappointed if he wasn't!

Having done pretty much the same thing, I've concluded that it's related to most males inability to multitask. Once something other than the subject being discussed gets their attention, and they find it more interesting, the previous subject (less interesting) is long gone. Obviously, Sephora's guy is more interested in her peeing than talking about painting...... I'd be disappointed if he wasn't!

Next time, i will stop my conversation, let him drool and ask him to say what he has to say so i can continue with what i need to say.

I often do this on a hike, when I'll stop, just take a couple steps off the trail and, while continuing the conversation, pee, making no effort to hide my stream. In fact, she doesn't need to walk but a couple feet to get a look at the source, either.

Often she'll join in and pee beside me. After that, I'll have absolutely no idea what we were talking about. :wink:

Ne

Next time, i will stop my conversation, let him drool and ask him to say what he has to say so i can continue with what i need to say.

Yes,just let him enjoy the scene,and move on.Thats how we guys roll...

Its not so much multi-tasking,its more that when a girl is arousing us,for instance by peeing at our feet,we tend to listen with our gonads unfortunately..

Haha, as the others have said, who can really blame him? :p

I would actually find it very hot for a girl to do that so casually and carry on as normal, as if it's not a big deal at all. This thread reminded me a little of a video I really like:

http://watchgirlspeeing.com/videos/videos/657/pee-during-interview/

The video is humorous really, but there's something very hot about the way she handles needing to pee but wanting to carry on talking as if it's not even happening.

The nonchalant pee.How many variations on a theme can we get?

Just about infinite, I guess, Keep on rolling them out. Love your story Sephora, what are you trying to do to your guy?

I think/know if would lose the power of speech/brain power/legs, let alone being able to carry on about room colours!!!