Why do we love pee so much?

Hey all, I thought I'd start a convo to find out why everyone loves girls peeing so much? me included haha

For me it's a form of control, a form of domination. It's an invasion of privacy that gives nudity, makes a noise, and is just fun to watch.

Nothing is cuter than when a girl whips up her skirt, smiles and looks into your eyes, and pee's for you. I'd say anyway.

But what is it that draws us to this fetish? is pee the new cum? what first made you realise that pee was your 'thing'? :)

I believe that there is no one answer to your question. For some, it may be based on domination, or submission. For others, it may be just the idea of seeing something that we are not "supposed" to see. For some, it may be the sharing of what many believe should be hidden.

Just as there are many reasons for the interest, there are just as many variations of that interest. Some may enjoy peeing on a partner, and being peed on. Some may only enjoy giving a shower, and not want to be peed on themselves, or they could only enjoy receiving and not giving. For some, drinking pee is a great thing, others do not want to even taste it.

Some may only want to watch women (or men) peeing, and do not want any other interaction with the urine. Some enjoy seeing someone wet themselves, some enjoy the feeling of wetting. Some like to be seen in wet clothing, some do not care, and some only will wet when they know they will not be seen.

I know that for myself, my interest started in childhood, well before there was anything sexual about it. I was curious about women peeing, simply because it was something hidden from me. While I have expanded my interests to include more pee play, I still enjoy seeing a woman peeing in a public place, because of the dual taboo of her doing so and of me seeing.

My point is that the reason for the interest is pee is individual, just as each of us have different preferences in other things in life.

Absolutely,its part of seeing something kind of naughty.Whereas i prefer in a voyeur style to see a girl sit and pee in a toilet,wiping etc,some more enjoy it if in an outdoor situation,but of course you dont always get a choice,and its all good anyway.Its a very fun thing anyway.

None of these, lol.

The pure sexiness of it, love the feel of it hitting my skin, love the warmth of it, the taste of it and knowing that it comes from somewhere deep inside and is shared with you.

We do not use pee to dominate or belittle each other, this is an intense loving moment, we feel so close to each other when sharing and I'm probably not explaining this very well.

Maigh is the same, we are both as equally depraved, like I'm a clone in a girls body, or she is in mine, our interests in this are so similar it's scary.

Mary, on the other hand, was trained into doing what we want of her, she loves it too, but sez she only does it to get into Maigh's pants. I don't believe her all that much, she happily does things with me when we're alone.

So, are we the odd ones out?

It might be many things. From my experience, BF likes to get dominated by me and it turns him on when i use him as a toilet. He calls me"my Queen" always and with a capital Q. He has a fantasy that he want's to try. He has this old type of chair look alike a throne of medieval that was givin to him. He modified with a platform to raise his body higher and to incline his head and the only thing that needs to be done is a face hole which he can change the seat when done with it. He plans on screwing the chair to the wall which already has an opening and want's to be on the other side. He want's me to sit on my throne like a Queen and pee like a Queen.

If the moment is right and i get some wine out of it. I think i can try this out.

• Like 1
It might be many things. From my experience, BF likes to get dominated by me and it turns him on when i use him as a toilet. He calls me"my Queen" always and with a capital Q. He has a fantasy that he want's to try. He has this old type of chair look alike a throne of medieval that was givin to him. He modified with a platform to raise his body higher and to incline his head and the only thing that needs to be done is a face hole which he can change the seat when done with it. He plans on screwing the chair to the wall which already has an opening and want's to be on the other side. He want's me to sit on my throne like a Queen and pee like a Queen.

If the moment is right and i get some wine out of it. I think i can try this out.

Everybody likes it in their own way..Sephora if i may say,if that was me you see,i would prefer to just watch you pee,but as if i was in hiding,like you didnt know i was there..

Everybody likes it in their own way..Sephora if i may say,if that was me you see,i would prefer to just watch you pee,but as if i was in hiding,like you didnt know i was there..

I think that most guys like watching us pee like that. I find it's a sexy thing and i hope you can get an open person to do that to.

• Like 1
I think that most guys like watching us pee like that. I find it's a sexy thing and i hope you can get an open person to do that to.

Yes,its kind of naughty,i have seen a few girls pee that way anyway,very nice too it was!:wink:

My main thing is girls pissing in naughty places, though the notion of them peeing on me is a turn on as well.

I think what really does it for me is the notion of grown ladies just pissing anywhere they like just for pleasure. The shear wrongness and naughtiness of a girl deliberately just pissing on the living room carpet or something really floats my boat. The thought of highly respectable women just pissing anywhere for the shear hell of it is just so outrageously wrong and naughty - some might think even dirty - that it seems like the sexiest thing to me.

• Like 2

In my area, we can get a fine if caught peeing in public. That being said, I have seen many guys and girls peeing in public such in alleyways, bus stops, parks, even parks for kids, the marina, in between parked cars and some are not discrete about it. I have seen penises flapping in the breeze and wide spread of some women. I try as much as possible to find places and if plan A fails then, I must find a well hidden spot, when plan B fails, that means at this point, (i don't care any more).

None of these, lol.

The pure sexiness of it, love the feel of it hitting my skin, love the warmth of it, the taste of it and knowing that it comes from somewhere deep inside and is shared with you.

We do not use pee to dominate or belittle each other, this is an intense loving moment, we feel so close to each other when sharing and I'm probably not explaining this very well.

You speak for me exactly. I love the sexy intimacy of it, and I love the scent and taste.

A bit of it with me seems too be at the moment of squatting,when the girls legs move apart,and you see her slit begin to pee.I was watching a video,and it aroused me when she squatted and placed a jug there and pissed in it.The action of squatting..

A bit of it with me seems too be at the moment of squatting,when the girls legs move apart,and you see her slit begin to pee.I was watching a video,and it aroused me when she squatted and placed a jug there and pissed in it.The action of squatting..

I might be wrong but it is a dominating position. The number of time my boyfriend asked me to stand over him while he would look up and then when i would squat over him and either grab his hair to pull up his head or placing my hands on his forhead and applying weight so that he doesn't move, is a turn on for him. I feel his breathing increase with that look in his eyes, waiting desperately and I actually find it a turn on.

There might be other reasons but those are the one's I know and do.

• Like 2
Sephora ,

In seeing that in his eyes . Gets you very excited and aroused in knowing you have his sexual attention on you . While you are peeing . That of your wet pussy on full display for his arousal too ;( :wink:

As you are squatting in letting your pee flow :)

Who wouldn't be aroused by seeing you pee .

I would love it to in seeing you pee too :wink: :wink:

That of getting a hard erected cock as well :wink:

Omg, nevermind my wet pussy, you should see his wet face.

But thank you for the compliment :wink:

My pee interest has changed significantly over the years.

My original interest was in watching women pee, preferably in "unusual" places such as squatting outside and I would try and spot women on a night out squatting down side streets, between cars and so on. If I was with a lady who needed to pee I would ask to watch, some would let me some wouldn't. I think this went back to childhood experiences of being with girls and first finding out they had different bits to me and being fascinated by how they peed compared to me. As I got older this turned into a sexual turn on.

My interest expanded when one lady in particular gave me a strange look, let me watch her pee, but then admitted she had a pee fetish but had never told anyone as she thought it was a bit weird. She also enjoyed peeing in public places so was more than happy to have some company to share her previously solo fun with. We had many entertaining meetings, and she liked to watch me pee as well. One time she stuck her feet out into my pee stream and told me she loved her feet to be peed on. This started to expand my interest in not just watching women pee but to being watched as well as peeing over someone else.

I have a load of other experiences which altered my interest even more to the extent that there is little to do with peeing which I don't enjoy now.

I am not sure that covers "why?" but I suppose it is the view of a pussy peeing, the sensation both of being peed on and the release of a full bladder, the intimacy sometimes, a little bit of domination (not really my thing but the feeling of having my cock in someones mouth and then peeing and her drinking it I find quite horny in a dominant way), the plain naughtiness of doing something in company which is normally hidden away, the naughtiness of peeing somewhere public or somewhere you shouldn't (floors carpets and so on).

Phew :biggrin::biggrin:

My pee interest has changed significantly over the years.

My original interest was in watching women pee, preferably in "unusual" places such as squatting outside and I would try and spot women on a night out squatting down side streets, between cars and so on. If I was with a lady who needed to pee I would ask to watch, some would let me some wouldn't. I think this went back to childhood experiences of being with girls and first finding out they had different bits to me and being fascinated by how they peed compared to me. As I got older this turned into a sexual turn on.

My interest expanded when one lady in particular gave me a strange look, let me watch her pee, but then admitted she had a pee fetish but had never told anyone as she thought it was a bit weird. She also enjoyed peeing in public places so was more than happy to have some company to share her previously solo fun with. We had many entertaining meetings, and she liked to watch me pee as well. One time she stuck her feet out into my pee stream and told me she loved her feet to be peed on. This started to expand my interest in not just watching women pee but to being watched as well as peeing over someone else.

I have a load of other experiences which altered my interest even more to the extent that there is little to do with peeing which I don't enjoy now.

I am not sure that covers "why?" but I suppose it is the view of a pussy peeing, the sensation both of being peed on and the release of a full bladder, the intimacy sometimes, a little bit of domination (not really my thing but the feeling of having my cock in someones mouth and then peeing and her drinking it I find quite horny in a dominant way), the plain naughtiness of doing something in company which is normally hidden away, the naughtiness of peeing somewhere public or somewhere you shouldn't (floors carpets and so on).

Phew :biggrin::biggrin:

That is the first time I hear about that, from the man's side of it when peeing in someone's mouth. When I heard that in a general talk among friends, we all went ewwwww! seeing the gross side of it. I feel that many are afraid of others reaction because they don't want to look bad or strange. If I may add a part of my past, I believe I talked about when I was young, before my teens, a cousin of mine locked the bathroom and I did pee myself because he never opened up and of course he got punished. The week after, his friend was over and my cousin told him to do that to me and ended up not getting punished because he said he had to poop and I could hear him laugh. So I took his remote control car, went out side in the back of the house, peed on his car and I'm the one that got punished for it.

Is this the reason why I got into this about peeing onto my boyfriend? Maybe if this incident did not happen, I would not be here or doing this.

But you do bring in a good point

• Like 1

Sephora, I have found that as I try different things, if I like them I will expand on them so it is quite likely that as you enjoyed peeing on his remote control car that developed into an interest in peeing on other things.

I have mentioned before that I see someone occasionally who I turned into a watersports fan. One thing she likes is to watch me pee, and to hold my cock and aim it. She also likes to give blow jobs (wahey :biggrin: ) and I noticed that when I finished peeing she would usually stick my cock straight in her mouth. When I asked about why she did it when there was still a drip or two of piss there she admitted that she wanted to taste my piss. So next time I needed to pee I peed in her mouth although she didn't swallow it. (I make sure I am well hydrated when we meet up so my pee is really clear). I thought it would be really horny if she drunk some so suggested she try that, now she loves to close her mouth around my cock and drink as much as she can. She is a bit sub and feels very obedient doing it, and I get a real turn on peeing and not seeing any of the pee but knowing she is drinking it. We have done it quite publicly in a swinging club, the people watching just thought she was sucking me off, in reality I was peeing in her mouth and she was drinking it. Now that was a turn on!

I try to meet other piss fans and I find that most enjoy different variations on the interest so if they suggest something they like I am happy to try it and usually find out I like it as well. I also read this and other forums and if something interesting arouses me I will suggest it to my lady friend and she usually says yes which is why my interest expands and varies all the time.

• Like 1
Sephora, I have found that as I try different things, if I like them I will expand on them so it is quite likely that as you enjoyed peeing on his remote control car that developed into an interest in peeing on other things.

I have mentioned before that I see someone occasionally who I turned into a watersports fan. One thing she likes is to watch me pee, and to hold my cock and aim it. She also likes to give blow jobs (wahey :biggrin: ) and I noticed that when I finished peeing she would usually stick my cock straight in her mouth. When I asked about why she did it when there was still a drip or two of piss there she admitted that she wanted to taste my piss. So next time I needed to pee I peed in her mouth although she didn't swallow it. (I make sure I am well hydrated when we meet up so my pee is really clear). I thought it would be really horny if she drunk some so suggested she try that, now she loves to close her mouth around my cock and drink as much as she can. She is a bit sub and feels very obedient doing it, and I get a real turn on peeing and not seeing any of the pee but knowing she is drinking it. We have done it quite publicly in a swinging club, the people watching just thought she was sucking me off, in reality I was peeing in her mouth and she was drinking it. Now that was a turn on!

I try to meet other piss fans and I find that most enjoy different variations on the interest so if they suggest something they like I am happy to try it and usually find out I like it as well. I also read this and other forums and if something interesting arouses me I will suggest it to my lady friend and she usually says yes which is why my interest expands and varies all the time.

Being hydrated is important. From what i was told, mine tastes like warm water. I keep myself hydrated alot as you might have seen a few pictures.

• Like 1