who is willing to try?

From what I have been told in my messages.. is that others don't participate enough.

I personally want to see people posting a picture of their result in a measuring cup. If many decides to give it a try, i will also take another go at it.

The goal is not to see who wins, its the participation that counts here. So how many will join in?

:wee:

• Like 2
From what I have been told in my messages.. is that others don't participate enough.

I personally want to see people posting a picture of their result in a measuring cup. If many decides to give it a try, i will also take another go at it.

The goal is not to see who wins, its the participation that counts here. So how many will join in?

:wee:

I only pee smallish amounts for some reason,maybe 3-400 ml,about average,so i dont bother,you pass lots so its more sexy,but i have posted pictures of my dick on WGP,just for fun!:wink:

I'll glad-ly :wink: give it a go as long as you would join me. That what I would call a win-win situation. :biggrin:

:snow:

I figured you would want me to participate. I would like to see others join in, to let them know that it's okay and see it as a game.

I only pee smallish amounts for some reason,maybe 3-400 ml,about average,so i dont bother,you pass lots so its more sexy,but i have posted pictures of my dick on WGP,just for fun!:wink:

Let's not worry about how much you can put out. It's the participation that's more important.

• Like 1
I figured you would want me to participate. I would like to see others join in, to let them know that it's okay and see it as a game.

Let's not worry about how much you can put out. It's the participation that's more important.

So just pictures of jugs of piss is what we want,ok ill see what i can do!:thumbsup:

Sephora ,

I'm in for a go at this too :)

Though I have no way to show you how much I can pee . As I have no camera to record the amount I might let flow out of me , but , I'm very willing to participate in this challenge . As it's fun to try to do . Along with it being important for others as well . To join in too

Kevin

And you don't have a cell or tablet? Shame on you mister! Lol

So just pictures of jugs of piss is what we want,ok ill see what i can do!:thumbsup:

Do what you feel comfortable with. It might be just the measuring cup, or some have taken your parts as i saw others they show all.

• Like 1
Sephora ,

Well Girl , I'm working on that at the present time but it's difficult to chose among all the electronics out there in the market place to get just one . Then learn to use it right.

Though I'm going to strive on getting on very soon . Then take a photo of my peeing into a measuring jug . To show you proof . Now would that suffice for your approval :)

Kevin

No worries, i will join in soon. I am just suprised to see so little members not having fun with this.

• Like 1
No worries, i will join in soon. I am just suprised to see so little members not having fun with this.
I'm sure a lot take here offense at being called out as "little members". :wink:

Perhaps you just need to encourage them to rise to the occasion. :laugh:

Very nice everyone! I am happy to see that we can have fun with this.

Mine will be coming up soon enough in a few days. I will try to find that 2 litre cup at work somewhere since someone claimed their topper ware back, which I still feel bad about the whole situation : (

I will add a something special to the picture *wink*

• Like 2
Very nice everyone! I am happy to see that we can have fun with this.

Mine will be coming up soon enough in a few days. I will try to find that 2 litre cup at work somewhere since someone claimed their topper ware back, which I still feel bad about the whole situation : (

I will add a something special to the picture *wink*

I like this interactive pissing contest!As you can see,even my morning wee,was only about 400 ml,not a lot.Lets hope more join in!:)

• Like 1

I am at work, bright and early and I found the 2L measuring cup. I have about 1 hour to do this before the other employes show up and I am trying to hold this in as long as I can to a point my eyes are starting to get yellow!

• Like 1
I am at work, bright and early and I found the 2L measuring cup. I have about 1 hour to do this before the other employes show up and I am trying to hold this in as long as I can to a point my eyes are starting to get yellow!

Great,better get pissy ASAP,Sephora!Look forward to seeing the result!Can you do 2 litres?:)

Great,better get pissy ASAP,Sephora!Look forward to seeing the result!Can you do 2 litres?:)

2 litres.. i don't think so.. thats alot really!

I believe the most i have was 1.4 litres.

• Like 1
Its not about beating anyone.. its the participation that counts.

Sephora it was a great idea,an interactive pee contest.I enjoyed playing,as i hope more will.Great!Nice colour by the way..

Sephora it was a great idea,an interactive pee contest.I enjoyed playing,as i hope more will.Great!Nice colour by the way..

Well, the color is good i believe, i do drink alot of water and take supplements and vitamins. I eat healthy 6 days a week. I had maby times where it is almost transparent. I believe thats what my boyfriend is referring too, as it taste like warm water.