who is willing to try?

I buy them because of the comfort and besides, the man who I share my life with loves it. He can't wait to dive down on me... well not tonight.. plus someone came knocking at my door this morning... the one that comes by every month :mad:

Mother Nature never really gives up does she?(some of us are into that too..men!)..anyway i liked your pee jug again,i might do another,see if i can beat 400ml,my personal best.

Perhaps put willy in the jug first.....:laugh:
But I have more fun attempting it from the other side of the room. :cool:

While I know I can never match Sephora in terms of volume, I've still got her beat distance-wise and this way I always get a laugh. :laugh:

• Like 1

While I know I can never match Sephora in terms of volume, I've still got her beat distance-wise and this way I always get a laugh. :laugh:

Hmmm,distance-wise eh?That would be an interesting contest..

Glad, your are a king when it comes to distance. 10 feet!! now I will forget that because it is impossible to beat!

Volume yes, I have but it is just natural. I do drink about 3 litres of water a day so I believe that would help. I don't even remember what what was the most I filled up in one go. Anyone keeping track?

• Like 1
I think you did around 500ml,i did 400ml.Its just for fun really,i use it as an excuse to post a picture of my penis if im honest!:laugh:But i do like this game.

I will have another go soon.If only someone could hold it for me while i take the picture...:frown:

I think you did around 500ml,i did 400ml.Its just for fun really,i use it as an excuse to post a picture of my penis if im honest!:laugh:But i do like this game.
You don't suppose Sephora made up this game just so she could see our penis?
Any chance you might better that? I'll be glad :wink: to offer you a rematch. :biggrin:

For now, i will put all on pause, my colors might be off and gross. Besides, I will go and rest my head for a while since I cought a nice cold :confused:

For now, i will put all on pause, my colors might be off and gross. Besides, I will go and rest my head for a while since I cought a nice cold :confused:

Sorry to hear that.Sephora to us nothing will be "gross",its all part of your sexy femininity that we love.But anyway good luck.x

• Like 1
Sorry to hear that.Sephora to us nothing will be "gross",its all part of your sexy femininity that we love.But anyway good luck.x

In fact Sephora im sure we would like it if you did fill a jug at this time,but your choice of course,enjoy BJ week,im sure HE will..xx

• Like 1
Sephora ,

I wonder if you could take a picture of those thing panties you are wearing . That seem to appear in most of the pictures of how much you have peed .

Since it would be nice to see what you like to wear . Taake covers your beautiful pussy :wink:

They are in the wash but I have others ;-)