My Time Laps at 40 secs...ish

I used a time lapse every 2 seconds for these photos which resulted with 11 pictures. It was about a 40 second pee but my man shifted and I lost the focus on the rest. Please enjoy. Now am I the only one that will participate or will there be others? :wink:[ATTACH]52632[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52633[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52634[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52635[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52636[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52637[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52638[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52639[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52640[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52642[/ATTACH]

Nicely done Sephora,kind of like a cartoon..Ive tried photographing myself pissing,but its tricky somehow,which is why mine are just of cock not doing much,but i do agree it would be great if more members put intimate pics on here,even not showing face etc.

• Like 1
Sephora :)

Where were you sitting when you were taking these time lapse photos of your pee stream ?

As it's interesting to me that it doesn't look like you are sitting on a toilet . When you ;et your pee flow :wink:

Really nice photos and a good hard pee stream as well

I bet it felt earher good to let it all out :wink: :wink:

Kevin

Oh that was a form of bench my boyfriend was using to cut stuff on and just put a toilet seat. I find it easier to focus sitting than squatting.

I wanted to try to pee as hard as possible and to see how long it would take. However, my man told me he wasn't sure what was worst, me peeing full blast or a water pressure hose. I told him I was trying to get pizza stains on his face lololol my poor lovy did survive.

I used a time lapse every 2 seconds for these photos which resulted with 11 pictures. It was about a 40 second pee but my man shifted and I lost the focus on the rest. Please enjoy. Now am I the only one that will participate or will there be others? :wink:[ATTACH]52632[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52633[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52634[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52635[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52636[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52637[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52638[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52639[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52640[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]52642[/ATTACH]

Holy Sephora, more?? I agree with you, the don't have much that. I can try to convince my gf but i doubt she will comply.

• 2 years later...
50 minutes ago, Ponme said:

OmG, I saw that jet once, on a more personal level lol   Damn Sephera, do you have an idea how many people would love to be under that stream ??  

Ohh  your back !  I thought you had gave up coming here, so nice to hear from you!   You there..  zip it !!  😉

Yes, I can imagine some would like to be there, I think it's more of a guys thing.

4 hours ago, Sephora said:

Ohh  your back !  I thought you had gave up coming here, so nice to hear from you!   You there..  zip it !!  😉

Yes, I can imagine some would like to be there, I think it's more of a guys thing.

Have you seen how "gifted" you are??   now ask anyone here and they will agree with me that you have a strong jet and the volume looks impressive.

16 hours ago, Ponme said:

Have you seen how "gifted" you are??   now ask anyone here and they will agree with me that you have a strong jet and the volume looks impressive.

I don't see how I'm gifted, however, thank you for the compliment 😉

• Hot 1
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 12:54 PM, Sephora said:

I don't see how I'm gifted, however, thank you for the compliment 😉

oh, but you are

and we are gifted too, gifted with your presence on this forum

a kiss Seph!!! You are SO hot!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

You see, you are even loved !!

Before writing here, I spoke to Seph in private and she was okay that I talked about it. I stay in the same province as her. We had talked a while back about the difference in normal camping and wild camping. Which there is not many place in our province for while camping. most sites are fit for family camping. When she told me the location of the area she went camping, I knew right away which site it was because I go pass my summers. I made it clear that I wasn't a stalker of any kind and if she was down with it, that we could great in person if we happen to be there at the same time. It was the second time that I asked if she was okay with meeting because when i found out she was camping. Thank to peefans website, I saw I had a private message, agreeing to meet with me for a few. I was actually stunned to see her and we spoke in french. BTW, she is tall and looks very hot if I may say. We spoke about the camping site, about peefans, and she was happy to talk about her wedding coming up. I must say, it was great to meet her and I hope I can get to see her again one day.

• Love 1