Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?

Sorry girls,this one may make your eyes water...:laugh:[ATTACH=full]56033[/ATTACH]

I wonder what would happen if she peed with the peg closing her 'slit'. I think it might have an interesting affect on the stream (both shape and direction).

• Like 1

GOLD members get access to our video gallery of piss videos. Click HERE to upgrade now!

I think the form of the female sexual parts is amongst the most beautiful sights in nature... It looks so warm and comforting somehow.Gorgeous.[ATTACH=full]61178[/ATTACH]

Agreed. As someone once observed - we (men) spend 9 months getting out of it and the rest of our lives trying to get back in.

• Like 2

Love this thread, there are some beautiful photos of the lovely slit.

• Like 1

All dressed up in suit and tie :wink:

[ATTACH=full]61366[/ATTACH]

...or, as the song goes: Tuxedo Junction...

One more i found whilst trawling the inet..

36464201.jpg.ac29c59f2fe4c6738ac8d9edf4e54925.jpg

• Like 2

Really liking this thread although my favourite type of pic definatly has to be the unstaged totally amateur view, voyeur style. It's the same with pee pics & vids, give me the amateur voyeur style over the planned & staged type any day

Which is your favourite kind of slit?

Mine is 2nd row from bottom,2nd in from left.Then the next 2 along.

Vagina_collage_12.jpg.a2fabdaf1d4dd00b41f740c0bbf79b74.jpg

• Like 2

Which is your favourite kind of slit?[ATTACH=full]81232[/ATTACH]Mine is 2nd row from bottom,2nd in from left.Then the next 2 along.

I agree with your first choice with the one on its right and the bottom right hand corner coming close.

Where did you find such an impressive collage of slits?

• Like 1

I agree with your first choice with the one on its right and the bottom right hand corner coming close.

Where did you find such an impressive collage of slits?

Wikipedia believe it or not..Bottom right very nice!

As a kid,i always wondered where girls wee out of.That has never left me...i still find it amazing they wee from that.:wink:

Which is your favourite kind of slit?[ATTACH=full]81232[/ATTACH]Mine is 2nd row from bottom,2nd in from left.Then the next 2 along.

My favourite kind of slit is the one in front of me (when I am so lucky). All slits are beautiful and so much fun to play with.

• Like 1

I found this one of the very sexy Geri Halliwell,or "Ginger Spice".Before she became Ginger Spice.A very nice slit there i think.geri_halliwell26.jpg

• Like 4

It would be nice if some of our lovely ladies posted themselves on here.

48 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

I found this one of the very sexy Geri Halliwell,or "Ginger Spice".Before she became Ginger Spice.A very nice slit there i think.geri_halliwell26.jpg

I wonder how long before this was shot,she had a wee?I bet right before,maybe a few minutes only.Mmmm,moist....

• Like 3

I have to be honest,this picture resulted,for me anyway,in a "happy ending"!:11_blush: We need to find the Spice Girls slit collection i think,lets try find Sporty upskirt or something!:15_yum:

7 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

I wonder how long before this was shot,she had a wee?I bet right before,maybe a few minutes only.Mmmm,moist....

When i see a picture like this it makes me realise that some lucky guys will have have had their cocks inside there too..Maybe the day before even?:15_yum:

• Like 1

Dont get me started about her periods either!:10_wink:

On 11.06.2016 at 11:43 AM, fannywatcher said:

Which is your favourite kind of slit?

The picture is too small

For objective comparison i need a fullscreen image of every slit :8_laughing:

Edited by Ozabot

this thread is like the best discovery i've made in a long time! Thanks to everyone who posted.

On 15/08/2015 at 2:03 AM, fannywatcher said:

Although the site is about girls peeing,and thats lovely too,we should also just enjoy the female body,just as a thing of beauty,and the female vulva,which of course,takes a "slit"form,but does all the work concerning peeing,and sex of course.So,lets have sexy pictures of beautiful girls,but not peeing here,just gorgeous bodies.

27330315.jpg

27330347.jpgLove a big mons.

27330355.jpg

27330393.jpg

27330529.jpg

27330315.jpg.e166515733bc04175f2d6adb106d2c34.jpg

27330347.jpg.831b5b99fcc49f0216f3df6da3eb45f8.jpg

27330355.jpg.f12c3998572875ac74dac353dc825c65.jpg

27330393.jpg.1dbf2f612be29d319d253dc6f8568e51.jpg

27330529.jpg.690a122823b6060a069e08e9c88406aa.jpgBeautiful pussy, what's not to like.

• Like 2

Carissa Montgomery..lovely one.

imageproxy.jpg

I dont know who this is,but its very inviting anyway.Makes you want to just kiss it!:15_yum:(sorry for tiny size picture..:3_grin:)

Edited by fannywatcher