Watch Girls Peeing is now also Watch Glad Peeing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Once again I was on a long drive last week, that involved a couple nearly thousand mile drives. I tried to make stops only out of necessity, so I'd pull over for food and fuel a couple times each day. I just wish my own tank would carry me as far as my car's, but then I'd never see as much of this country.

pongravel_80819.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
36 minutes ago, Sweets said:

I like to direct it on the tits instead of the toilet 😈

Let me know what I can do to encourage that! Not that I was planning on aiming it in the toilet.

• Cheeky 2
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/31/2015 at 2:07 AM, Simpfan said:

I love aiming a guy's cock, but prefer to do so outdoors, so I can get more "creative" with it. I liken it to holding an artist's paintbrush. Body painting, anyone?

Same here would love to see what I could draw in the snow

On 7/30/2015 at 5:43 PM, Sally Westbury said:

One of my favourite things to do is holding a man's penis over the toilet as he pees!

Holding_Directing.01.jpg

Holding_Directing_01.jpg.8d29c8db1638139db02a55083a8dffc5.jpg

Guys if you have a special lady that does this already, I applaud you and envy you. I believe this simple act is EXTREMELY erotic.

Hopefully someday I'll find a gal who'll do this for me.

Pee happy!

:peeing-in-the-snow:

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Simpfan said:

Beautiful cock and stream.

It was a bit cold out. I'm a bit of a grower not a shower. I'd still suck it if I could though. Yes stream patterns definitely make me horny. I have some nice ones. I love big streams that hiss out in different directions but all cum back together for a centered spray. I love piss and I LO💛E getting sprayed with piss all over. 🥵🤤😘

• Like 1