The ice is broken

About an hour ago, we tried it out and He let me pee on his hand. What i found such a turn on is how he was enjoying it, his facial expression and then sent me a comment telling me that I was the most sexiest thing on the planet and it made me blush really. I am sure i can make room in my closet for exploring on this and what i am willing to do and not.

*wink*

• Like 4
About an hour ago, we tried it out and He let me pee on his hand. What i found such a turn on is how he was enjoying it, his facial expression and then sent me a comment telling me that I was the most sexiest thing on the planet and it made me blush really. I am sure i can make room in my closet for exploring on this and what i am willing to do and not.

*wink*

Great!I hope you can relax about it.You see how much a simple thing can bring a lot of pleasure,why not?Was it in the toilet,which would work fine for me?

Great!I hope you can relax about it.You see how much a simple thing can bring a lot of pleasure,why not?Was it in the toilet,which would work fine for me?

I decided to go as normal, at least it won't be weird for me to stop in the moment.

He did ask me how far i wanted to go with this? I don't really have an answer for now. I guess all depends on the mood and i did hinted that if i had some wine.. Who knows? :wink:

• Like 2
I decided to go as normal, at least it won't be weird for me to stop in the moment.

He did ask me how far i wanted to go with this? I don't really have an answer for now. I guess all depends on the mood and i did hinted that if i had some wine.. Who knows? :wink:

I thought going outside may be a bit too much.Now youve done that,apart from maybe peeing on him,youve done it.Great!Kind of envious really....Keep up on the site,were all anonymous,we like reading such things.But as we said,only do what you are comfortable with.I hope you also enjoyed peeing in front of someone,it has to be mutual.Hope you feel ok on your first day on WGP.:thumbsup:

The first time can be a challenge for many. Good it didn't feel weird for you.

As how far as you wanted this to go, I guess it depends on how far you can pee. :wink: By the way, beer, rather than wine works better for me. :)

Seriously, you seemed to take a great first step. I suppose it doesn't hurt to have friends on here. I think a lot of us are cheering for you. Looks like you had a wonderful day one at WGP.

• Like 1
The first time can be a challenge for many. Good it didn't feel weird for you.

As how far as you wanted this to go, I guess it depends on how far you can pee. :wink: By the way, beer, rather than wine works better for me. :)

Seriously, you seemed to take a great first step. I suppose it doesn't hurt to have friends on here. I think a lot of us are cheering for you. Looks like you had a wonderful day one at WGP.

Awww thanks for cheering and yes i found it helpful. If I apply myself, i can pee far enough without getting myself wet.

Its amazing how it changed him because he was talking about it last night. I had to ask him if he had limits or what would turn him on? And he would like to try a goldenshower at least once.

What is the foods or liquids to avoid. I am affraid he won't like the taste. If its going to be his first, i want it to be a good experience. Also, for me to do this the first time will be a challenge because it is not normal to me.

Any advise would help.

@Sephora: I am really enjoying your account of your new experiences.

I wish that I could help you out with your experiences, but old as I am I have so very little experience.

You might give @CrissyP: a shout on Personal Messages (PM). She is very good with her conversations.

Glad :wink: I could be of help.

I would suggest you drink plenty of water to keep your pee from being too strong. Maybe a little wine to sweeten the taste, or you might try pineapple juice. I'd avoid salty foods in general, as urine usually has a great deal of salt in it anyway. Finally, I'd also avoid asparagus. It makes pee especially stinky.

Great to know you can apply yourself enough to keep from getting wet. I suppose I have an advantage you don't :wink: , but if I really apply myself, I'm good for at least a dozen feet. :woot:Sometimes more, but that would make one awfully crowded room, wouldn't it? :biggrin:

Glad1: A friend of mine told me about asparagus, maybe she was doing the same to her ex :shifty: I will ask her to how and why she knows this lolol

I drink about 2-3 litres of water per day, specially during my workouts. I never put salt on my foods so that is a good thing and i eat healthy 9/10 times.

Bpb: thanks for that info about crissyp. Age wise, i just turned 27 and thank my mom's genes, some think i am 21

• Like 1
Awww thanks for cheering and yes i found it helpful. If I apply myself, i can pee far enough without getting myself wet.

Its amazing how it changed him because he was talking about it last night. I had to ask him if he had limits or what would turn him on? And he would like to try a goldenshower at least once.

What is the foods or liquids to avoid. I am affraid he won't like the taste. If its going to be his first, i want it to be a good experience. Also, for me to do this the first time will be a challenge because it is not normal to me.

Any advise would help.

Dont know,its all down to the metabolism of the person.I think just drink plenty of water,and try hold it for a while before you begin,probably cant go wrong.Are you going to piss over his balls,that would be awesome,he will love you forever!Keep us informed.(any pictures are good too...:wink:)

Dont know,its all down to the metabolism of the person.I think just drink plenty of water,and try hold it for a while before you begin,probably cant go wrong.Are you going to piss over his balls,that would be awesome,he will love you forever!Keep us informed.(any pictures are good too...:wink:)

I'm not sure about taking pictures of myself in it. I am affraid of getting recognized with everything you hear that goes on the internet.

• Like 1
Sephora ,

Members on here should always show the utmost of respect to all women members on here regarding posting pictures of themselves peeing / otherwise unclothed . In sharing a intimate photo with some one you don't really know well .

Let a MOD / the Admin know if you are having any troubles with a member on her . Asking you for pictures / things of yourself .

To protect your privacy at all times while on here .

They should be aware of showing respect and not asking anything you are not comfortable with .

Kevin

Of course i respect her whether or not she posts pictures.Its entirely her choice,just a cheeky suggestion.:wink:

I'm not sure about taking pictures of myself in it. I am affraid of getting recognized with everything you hear that goes on the internet.

Rightly so sephora,forgive my mentioning it.x

Kevin, thank you for the advice.

Fannywatcher, no worries, i was just enquiring. As said, i don't have a problem showing a picture from time to time but I don't want my face or tattoo showing so that i can be recognized

:tongue:

• Like 1

This is fantastic, watching a new person come to life. We are really enjoying the way you are doing this, watching your new experiences unfold.

Don't worry about posting pics, only you can decide if you want to do this. I post nothing either, I did have an avatar with my ladies, but even this was too much. My wife had a rather unpleasant experience on the Internet, never again, we keep her safe now, lol.

Keep posting, we love it.

Any advise would help.

It's a good idea to drink water about half an hour before he is going to drink from you. If you drink about three pints (or two litres if you prefer) of water, 30 minutes before you play, then your pee will be diluted with only a mild taste. It would not be bitter or salty, and he could swallow it easily if he wants to.

(Caution, don't drink more water than this, and don't do it multiple times in a day unless you also eat and drink other things. You can make yourself very ill, or even die if you flush all of the electrolytes out of your body.)