10,000 Members

I would like to see who has returned and signed onto the forum days and months after joining the forum.

I know that there are those who only look, but that is valid also.

Ive been on this site just about everyday since 24/8/2014.Its a pity that members go astray,like Vikka who wrote sexy stories,but not posted for about 3 months.But i love this site,id love to meet ALL of you if it were possible.Maybe get us boys and girls together,have a big "pee-in" or something!:)

Fannywatcher is right, sometimes you see people for a while, then they just disappear. I've wondered why. Maybe they get bored, (I can't imagine that), or it's not what they expected. If some of these people would contribute or perhaps "Private Message" some of the others, it would be more interesting for them.

Ive been on this site just about everyday since 24/8/2014.Its a pity that members go astray,like Vikka who wrote sexy stories,but not posted for about 3 months.But i love this site,id love to meet ALL of you if it were possible.Maybe get us boys and girls together,have a big "pee-in" or something!:)

@Vikka is special!

She explains in her profile under information about her dipoler affliction.

She suffers long spells of depression during which she will not be showing up.

I have checked on her and find that she is signing on the forum a few times a week.

• Like 1
Congrats!!!! :thumbsup: Did you ever think it would get this big?

Thank you, and not really - I knew a site like this had lots of potential, but we now get over 1000 different people visiting the site every single day, and that's definitely more than I ever envisioned.

We've said before that unfortunately the majority of people prefer to view rather than participate. As for why some people join and then don't return for a while, I think that's the case with all sites, but especially those of an adult nature where it's not always convenient/appropriate to be using it. Some people need a break from it, some people might lose the URL, some simply got what they wanted from the site and moved on. It's bound to happen, but as long as we can keep a group of regular posters I'm sure the forum will continue to thrive. :)

• 3 months later...
Just 3 months later and we've surpassed 11,000 registered members! It's great pee fans are continuing to find and join this community. :)

I made some comments about this on the Chat thread yesterday. I would be interested to hear your comment on what I said.

Maybe the recent growth has something to do with WPB (a huge community of pee and poop fans) being done forever.

Which site are you referring to, Sinna?

Although I think it's unlikely to have made a big difference - since its creation, this site has never had a month where under 300 new users have joined. :D

wetpantsboy.com later taken over and called poopeelife by the new owner, pooalexa (a poo person), who then made it into a paysite, which she PROMISED she never would do when she messaged all of the members after the takeover. The old owner didn't envision that (and I don't think it was supposed to be that way) so he decided to get his latest backup and register wetpantsfun, essentially putting up the latest version of wetpantsboy that he had (but without the videos, which would have taken up too much space), while poopeelife - with all the videos, other content and of course 50000+ registered (not all active) members, became a paysite and basically took over all the content that had been collected by wetpantsboy members for free, over many years.

Now poopeelife still exists, but with lots of poop content and not the easiest crew. I got banned there as well as many many others for tiny stuff that normal moderators / owners would never ban anyone for. Some got banned because they deserved it I guess, but most didn't. Look at their empty forum. Anything you post that could be understood wrong by the hostile woman owning it now will get you banned without warning. It's a joke and nothing of the old community is left. It's tyranny for money and many people are sad or upset about it.

Wetpantsboy, later wetpantsfun, was only online for a few weeks after the "retry". Without the videos but with funding from many members, the owner later decided it was too much of an investment (the very reason he gave it to pooalexa in the first place). So when the host suspended the account, he didn't search for a new host (even pooalexa tried to help.. irony).

I just noticed that wetpantsboy even removed his blog where you could read about what had happened. So I guess there is no way to contact him now. He still has the old site somewhere and members were eager to find someone to host it again. Maybe it's something you would have been interested in.

wetpantsboy.com later taken over and called poopeelife by the new owner, pooalexa (a poo person), who then made it into a paysite, which she PROMISED she never would do when she messaged all of the members after the takeover. The old owner didn't envision that (and I don't think it was supposed to be that way) so he decided to get his latest backup and register wetpantsfun, essentially putting up the latest version of wetpantsboy that he had (but without the videos, which would have taken up too much space), while poopeelife - with all the videos, other content and of course 50000+ registered (not all active) members, became a paysite and basically took over all the content that had been collected by wetpantsboy members for free, over many years.

Now poopeelife still exists, but with lots of poop content and not the easiest crew. I got banned there as well as many many others for tiny stuff that normal moderators / owners would never ban anyone for. Some got banned because they deserved it I guess, but most didn't. Look at their empty forum. Anything you post that could be understood wrong by the hostile woman owning it now will get you banned without warning. It's a joke and nothing of the old community is left. It's tyranny for money and many people are sad or upset about it.

Wetpantsboy, later wetpantsfun, was only online for a few weeks after the "retry". Without the videos but with funding from many members, the owner later decided it was too much of an investment (the very reason he gave it to pooalexa in the first place). So when the host suspended the account, he didn't search for a new host (even pooalexa tried to help.. irony).

I just noticed that wetpantsboy even removed his blog where you could read about what had happened. So I guess there is no way to contact him now.

Thank you for explaining, I wasn't aware all of this had happened. Always a shame when a community like that ends.

He still has the old site somewhere and members were eager to find someone to host it again. Maybe it's something you would have been interested in.

Indeed. I'm always interested in the idea of uniting pee fans and growing our community. If you hear any more news on this, please let me know. :)

I'm happy to be one of the (first) 11,000. I tend to pop in at unpredictable intervals, so I can't claim to be a regular, but this site is definitely one of my favourites.

I'll add my best wishes for Vikka, too. Hope she returns soon.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup: