Sophie's first carpet wee.

I started my day like usual, sat on the toilet and had a wee then went downstairs to make a coffee and breakfast. Nothing fancy, just a couple of slices of toast. Afterwards I went back upstairs to wake up my daughter and jumped in the shower. By the time she was out of bed I would have finished washing myself. I put on my work clothes, we don’t have a uniform as such but I tend to wear the same things every day and try to look smart. I started with a normal pink bra and thong, nothing special and then put on a tight black pencil skirt. To finish my outfit I wore a white blouse. Once everyone was ready we left the house.

I left work, jumped in my car and drove home as quickly as I could, excited thoughts filling my head. When I got home I threw my keys on the side, kicked off my heels and switched on the TV. I finish early on a Friday and Hubby and my daughter wouldn’t be home for a few hours so I had plenty of time. I went upstairs and to the loo like normal, just out of habit. The first thing I always do when I get home from work is pee, even if I don’t really need to go. I could have gone on the carpet there and then but I wanted my first time to be much more than a little trickle. I then went to the bedroom, stripped completely and put on some sexy black lingerie. On top of that I wore a white knee length skirt and a black blouse, completing my outfit with some heels. I had a quick bite to eat and then left the house, heading to a nearby cafe. I set myself one rule - I wasn’t allowed to come home without a full bladder. I picked the cafe because it has no customer toilets so I wouldn’t be able to chicken out, and the coffee is really cheap. Coffee also goes through me pretty quickly so I’d soon be desperate for a wee. I decided to drive there so I would be less tempted to squat somewhere quiet on my walk home with a full bladder, it also meant I would be able to fill myself up just a little bit more without having to worry about making it home on time. Of course there was always the chance of me completely losing it and soaking my seat.

Just before I left I went into the cupboard and pulled out the piece of scrap carpet. It was about the size of a bath mat and matched the carpet in the living room. Placing it in the corner I could barely tell it was there. I even went through the effort of lining up the pattern so it would look like I was peeing on my living room carpet.

Once at the cafe I found myself a quiet table and ordered myself a coffee. The girl who served me was called Melanie and was truly gorgeous. Slim but curvy, beautiful brown eyes and brunette hair tied back. I looked out of the window as I quickly finished my drink and ordered a second. I’ve found if I drink quickly my bladder doesn’t register it straight away, but when it does it has a huge effect. I finished my second coffee and had a little break. By now I was starting to feel the need to go a little. I sat for around fifteen minutes and ordered a third drink, a hot chocolate this time so the caffeine didn’t drive me wild. The coffees were having quite an impact and I could feel my need to go quickly rising. By the time I had finished my hot chocolate I could feel a dull ache and would normally be looking for somewhere to relieve myself.

I sat for a little longer, enjoying the feeling of filling up. I ordered my fourth drink, another hot chocolate and just looked out of the window as I slowly drank it, watching people go by. I had been in the cafe for nearly an hour and was feeling quite full. Not desperate but close. I decided to order my fifth and final drink, a large hot chocolate that could easily satisfy two people and sat back, slowly enjoying it. I knew this would be my limit. As expected by the time I had finished it I was crossing my legs and feeling very full! I still had a twenty minute drive of stop and start traffic to go. I left Melanie a little tip, grabbed my bag and left.

The drive home was tortuous, I seemed to get every single red light. It was taking all my effort not to leak every time I pressed the clutch pedal, I was literally counting the miles before I could finally let go. I was feeling more and more desperate as the minutes went by, the drinks working their magic. Somehow I managed to make it home dry. I locked my car and quickly let myself in, not even taking off my heels just inside the door.

I scurried across to the corner of the room, ripped down my knickers, lifted my skirt to around my waist and crouched. A few seconds later a feeling of sheer relief washed over me as my pee gushed onto the carpet below with a hiss. I couldn’t help groaning in pleasure, finally being able to empty my full bladder. I tucked my hair behind my ears and looked down at the rapidly growing stain, smiling at my powerful stream landing right in the middle. It felt incredibly naughty peeing on carpet, even if it was an off cut. Because it came from the same carpet it blended in and felt so real. I continued to watch the stain growing and enjoy the feeling of my bladder emptying, fascinated by how my stream would wobble and quiver. I didn’t time myself but I’d guess I went for at least a minute, completely soaking the carpet beneath me. It ended with a small dribble that ran off my bum, making a smaller stain. After spending a few moments looking at the wet carpet and thinking about what I had just done I stood up and pulled up my underwear, not bothering to wipe with anything. I was going to clean up and leave the carpet outside but I’m glad I didn’t! When my husband came home he looked at it, looked at me, looked at it again then picked me up and pushed me against the wall. I’m sure you can guess the rest :wink:

Very horny story!Lovely!