Were we born with our fetish or did we learn it?

Are we born with a pee fetish or do we learn it?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Are we born with a pee fetish or do we learn it?

• We are born with it
    • We learn it

Were we born with an innate interest in pee or did we learn it due to some experience or other?

I know that growing up, people peeing all around me was pretty normal in a wholly non-sexualised way. I can remember family members and siblings peeing like it was no big deal, not too bothered about the rest of us seeing them. If they needed to go they just popped a squat somewhere or got their dicks out and weren't too bothered about siblings, parents, or their children seeing them. Nudity - and peeing openly being a normal part of that, albeit in a wholly non-sexual way - was considered normal until we reached puberty at which point it finally came to be regarded as innapropriate.

Outside the family though, there were certainly instances when I saw or was aware of a female my own age peeing which interested me in ways I later realised were sexual. At what point something utterly normal and non-sexual crossed the line into being a sexual interest I cannot say, but it was fairly early on in my schooldays, well before puberty. But there was no clear cut dividing long. Most peeing continued to be seen as non-sexual and just a normal thing until I reached puberty which is when my full-blown pee fetish blossomed. Yet I can distinctly remember having childish fantasies regarding pee before this, albeit infrequently.

But I tend to suspect that an interest in pee is latent within all of us, and that it is natural for pre-pubescent children to focus any immature sexual stirrings upon peeing, because pee is what the genitals are for in their minds. But most "grow out" of this, whilst we fetishists instead develop an intensified focus upon it. So whilst a potential interest in pee is latent within all of us, and natural for younger children to some extent, the development of a full blown pee fetish is I think something learned.

• Like 2

Hmmm.... an interesting discussion. Like you I think it is learned. As a kid I only peed outside once or twice, and even as a 4 year old wasn't very comfortable with it. My whole family is fairly reserved, and amusingly I'm the one least likely to do anything involving nudity or urination. I remember girls wetting themselves in school, but it wasn't attractive. Then, when I was maybe 11 or 12 I saw a girl on TV whom I had a crush on pee (in typical TV shows nothing manner). That's my earliest memory of being aroused by pee, and I think I assoiated pee with this beautiful girl, making the act erotic.

Ive gone for learning it..Obviously as male or female,we already have an innate curiosity about other peoples bodies,but we may see something that triggers a more profound feeling.Without too much detail,i was quite young when i saw my first squat.Then ive been like "how the hell do you girls actually wee?Where does it come out?"Other people develop poo fetish,or foot fetishes.More acquired perhaps than learned.

I'm pretty much in full agreement with you, Steve. Although, I'm not so sure that it's so much we grow out of this link between sexual desire and peeing. I think it's more a matter of social conditioning. I would say at least on some occasions most of us are what I call pee-curious. If we could watch another person peeing, their gender depending upon our orientation, and get away with it with absolutely no repercussions, most of us probably would.

I think there's a physiological basis for this. Our reproductive and excretory systems are in very close proximity, connected by a lot of the same blood vessels and bundles of nerves. Is it likely that when one is stimulated, so is the other? After all, isn't it common to have some of your best erotic dreams in the early morning hours when your bladder is most full?

I would have to say a learned or taught thing for me.

I had a recent, now ex girlfriend who was really into it and to her it was a way to sharing something very intimate and more so in her own words a way to mark each other as almost each others property.

At first I thought hmm well i have always been kind of interested it in but had never thought about it that way. It really added more of a turn on factor honestly and now its a huge turn on for me after a year of learning how intimate and erotic it was with her.

Interesting topic.

It is not learned, its in ALL of us, its the nature,.....pee contains pheromones,......that want be say all, we need to know.

the church and goverment people try to learn the people ,..its dirty,.. and such stuff, but we all know it isnt,...pee is sterile, you can desinfect wounds with it, or bleach your laundry, you can find your perfect partner in help,.. hmm yes with pee,.. its so easy, the smell is the strongest sexual stimulation the oldest system in the humans head, the limbic system, bring your whole body in arrousal, when you smell the right partner in the subconscious mind, there is the place pheromones work at its best.....and again,... pee contains pheromones, and that not less.

So arousal about pee, from the other gender is in our nature, we are born with it.

I got 5 female cousins, All of them, and all of my Gf. enjoy (naughty) peeing from childhood on.

IT IS NOT learned !!!

I would have to say a learned or taught thing for me.

I had a recent, now ex girlfriend who was really into it and to her it was a way to sharing something very intimate and more so in her own words a way to mark each other as almost each others property.

At first I thought hmm well i have always been kind of interested it in but had never thought about it that way. It really added more of a turn on factor honestly and now its a huge turn on for me after a year of learning how intimate and erotic it was with her.

Interesting topic.

tmg, it sounds like your interest was latent, lurking there beneath your consciousness. All it needed was the spark from your ex.

Your're spot on when you say it can be such an intense experience, probably the most intimate and erotic thing you can ever do without being inside another person. And, for many, maybe even more so.

So arousal about pee, from the other gender is in our nature, we are born with it.

I got 5 female cousins, All of them, and all of my Gf. enjoy (naughty) peeing from childhood on.

IT IS NOT learned !!!

Paul, I think your cousins and girlfriend may be outliers, but you're right in that the interest starts within us.

I'll bet you really looked forward to those family reunions. :wink: Who enjoyed those get-togethers more, them or you? :)

• Like 1

i dont know , who enjoyed it more, I dont met my cousins anymore, we are all in some age , they got family and live in differnt areas, ...but I know from my childhood,( and teen years (3 of my cousins lived in my area, 2 each in differnd area) all these girls, also my girlfriends start with the peeing thing,... not me!!!

My first realy arrousal about, was the age at 17, my Gf. was 14, our relationship was forbidden from our parents of both sides.

So met us secretly,... sometimes she leaves the parents house at night, when she was sure her parents are asleep.

One of this nights I fuck her to a number of orgasm, I dont know how much,... I was totaly emtpy,.. I thaught.....after that she must be home in the morning(school next day),.. so her parents wouldnt notice she leave at night.

we arrive the house-garden( I every time bring help her secretly on her balcony), we was silent in the garden she tell me she have to pee urgent, I say she should do it in the gras, it would be silent, and not noticeable, instead, she say no she want do it in the garage, once more I tell her the puddle would be find by her parents and they would rake out 1 to 1, but she wasnt to stop, she move in the garage, I go with her, I think she would squat at the floor, ..but instead she climp up the working table of her father, facing the garage, and piss full force in high arch on the floor,... I get rock hard,...after that unbelivable fuck session before, I have to screw her again.

...And to my cousins, sure they are not outliers,... why you think, almost no girl go pee alone to the toilet.....

so ... and when my cousins are outliers, what are my lot of differnt Gf. ??? outliers to??,.. a lot of outliers,.... :wink:

Hmmm,we humans,and most higher Primates,tend to have quite poor sense of smell.I think pheromones dont really come into our mating instinct.Animals like Deer,Carnivores,tend to communicate by pheromones,in urine,whereas the Primates are much more visual.For instance,its easier to find fruit in a tree by sight,than having to smell it,but if you are a hunter,a sense of smell is useful.So,those animals use scent in much of their sexual behaviour.Can you tell if a girl is able to get pregnant by tasting her urine?Or tell male or female urine apart from each other,by smell?I would doubt it.Thats why Baboon females develop enlarged labia when on heat,as a visual signal...Obviously,we are curious about other bodies,but i think you develop a pee fetish,or foot fetish etc,through life experiences..:thumbsup:

I can pin-point a time and place when the idea of 'peeing' being naughty and sexual, in other words that gave me that funny tingly feeling in my body was when I was 'accidentally on purpose' peed upon by my friends brother. But before that, my closest class-mate out of curiosity and boredom would pee before me in the garden of our home and encourage me to do the same in front of her. Sigmund Freud has no doubt something to say, but during those delicate phases of growing up, males and females have experiences associated with trauma, that can develop into a fetish. Hence my vivid memory of the warmth, smell and taste of being drenched by brothers friends pee. (I was appalled, degraded and disgusted at the time of the event). It was also the first time that I had seen a circumcised penis, and one that was bigger than my brother's, which led me to think that he may have been erect when engaged in what he was doing. Ironically, my friends brother was arrested for flashing and stalking a neighbour of ours later in his life...!

• Like 4

Maigh and I agree that it was always there, just needed something to trigger it. Maigh found hers by herself, mine was found on an old German video (100% Waterproof). I think I got 5 minutes in, and thought this is definitely for me, while reaching for the tissues ;-)

Mary, however, was trained, and after some reluctance, which she quickly got over, she became just as perverted as us.

This didn't happen overnight, there were some feelings of guilt about doing it on someone, Mary also indicated guilty feelings when she was with me, kept thinking it was someone's husband (strangely enough, she didn't think it was someone's wife when she was into Maigh)

Born with it? Definitely.

Learned? Definitely possible, you just need an open mind, willingness to explore and the ability to get over what hang ups you were bought up with.

• Like 2
I can pin-point a time and place when the idea of 'peeing' being naughty and sexual, in other words that gave me that funny tingly feeling in my body was when I was 'accidentally on purpose' peed upon by my friends brother. But before that, my closest class-mate out of curiosity and boredom would pee before me in the garden of our home and encourage me to do the same in front of her. Sigmund Freud has no doubt something to say, but during those delicate phases of growing up, males and females have experiences associated with trauma, that can develop into a fetish. Hence my vivid memory of the warmth, smell and taste of being drenched by brothers friends pee. (I was appalled, degraded and disgusted at the time of the event). It was also the first time that I had seen a circumcised penis, and one that was bigger than my brother's, which led me to think that he may have been erect when engaged in what he was doing. Ironically, my friends brother was arrested for flashing and stalking a neighbour of ours later in his life...!

Sally youve hit on another interesting aspect.That of when a girl first sees a mans erection,when hes ready for sexy time style.I guess girls see boys willies,when kids and they are just like little sausages,but when you first see that huge pipe sticking out,and you realise what it actually does.Is it scary?

Sally youve hit on another interesting aspect.That of when a girl first sees a mans erection,when hes ready for sexy time style.I guess girls see boys willies,when kids and they are just like little sausages,but when you first see that huge pipe sticking out,and you realise what it actually does.Is it scary?

Imagine, Fanny being faced by this big pink, blue viened root, poking out of the sunlight on a wrecked car roof...(My brother and his friend had climbed on top of a van, whilst we girls below pretended to 'drive')..it was the way he held his chopper and swung it around...drenching us with his hot salty piss...now that was pretty scary!!

Imagine, Fanny being faced by this big pink, blue viened root, poking out of the sunlight on a wrecked car roof...(My brother and his friend had climbed on top of a van, whilst we girls below pretended to 'drive')..it was the way he held his chopper and swung it around...drenching us with his hot salty piss...now that was pretty scary!!

Sally,if you think about it,youre lucky it wasnt anything else that comes out of a willy!!!:laugh:

I think with me,it was when i first saw a girl wee,it was where does it come out of?Ive really never lost that thought,even though i know now,its still a lovely thing to see.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess I'm in the minority here. I have no memories of any event that would lead me to our common interest. I've always had a fascination for it as far back as I can remember. I once asked my mother if my toilet raining was difficult or traumatic. Answer was no. Nothing out of the ordinary. I seem to be hard-wired for it.

• 6 months later...
Were we born with an innate interest in pee or did we learn it due to some experience or other?

I know that growing up, people peeing all around me was pretty normal in a wholly non-sexualised way. I can remember family members and siblings peeing like it was no big deal, not too bothered about the rest of us seeing them. If they needed to go they just popped a squat somewhere or got their dicks out and weren't too bothered about siblings, parents, or their children seeing them. Nudity - and peeing openly being a normal part of that, albeit in a wholly non-sexual way - was considered normal until we reached puberty at which point it finally came to be regarded as innapropriate.

Outside the family though, there were certainly instances when I saw or was aware of a female my own age peeing which interested me in ways I later realised were sexual. At what point something utterly normal and non-sexual crossed the line into being a sexual interest I cannot say, but it was fairly early on in my schooldays, well before puberty. But there was no clear cut dividing long. Most peeing continued to be seen as non-sexual and just a normal thing until I reached puberty which is when my full-blown pee fetish blossomed. Yet I can distinctly remember having childish fantasies regarding pee before this, albeit infrequently.

But I tend to suspect that an interest in pee is latent within all of us, and that it is natural for pre-pubescent children to focus any immature sexual stirrings upon peeing, because pee is what the genitals are for in their minds. But most "grow out" of this, whilst we fetishists instead develop an intensified focus upon it. So whilst a potential interest in pee is latent within all of us, and natural for younger children to some extent, the development of a full blown pee fetish is I think something learned.

A couple of experiences caused my fetish which is desperation resulting in pants and panty wetting. When I was about eight while at a summer day camp I wet my pants after waiting too long and not finding a bathroom in time. It was very embarrassing. Then several years later my mother and I were riding in our car when I made a joke that made my mom laugh uncontrollably. She suddenly looked shocked and said "you made me wet my pants!" For some reason that got me turned on and when we got home and she changed I sneaked into her room and saw the soaked panty girdle she was wearing. Ever since I have had a panty fetish and a pee fetish. Now I try to fill up with liquids to the point of desperation and get myself into a public place that usually results in an accident.

I totally think you learn it through experience. I mean, when I was younger I remember peeing on sides of roads and in bottles on car journeys and not even remotely sexual feelings. But as I hit puberty, I was in a forest/woody area with a girl and she said to me that she had to pee and I agreed so she taught me how to squat and ever since I've had a loss fetish, especially with the outdoors and forests!

I totally think you learn it through experience. I mean, when I was younger I remember peeing on sides of roads and in bottles on car journeys and not even remotely sexual feelings. But as I hit puberty, I was in a forest/woody area with a girl and she said to me that she had to pee and I agreed so she taught me how to squat and ever since I've had a loss fetish, especially with the outdoors and forests!

I've thought about this a lot over the years and I have to agree that we get into it via experiences we witness , I can remember a girl who lived next door always wetting herself without a care in the world and we were both about eight ot nine I think

• Like 1