hi sexies

angela

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has this person been back at all?

I'm pretty sure this person was a troll and didn't find what they were looking for here. On the day "she" joined, I received this message on my profile wall "hi autumn peach wanna have sex//" Doubt she was real.

Get straight to the point. Didn't you know this is the new normal? Works like a charm...or maybe the c is silent?

If you're going to be blunt about it, there should at lease be some creativity involved. Like: "Hey, I really love the pics you post - it's great that you're so willing to show off your sexy body like that. You are so open about your sex life and the creative ways that you enjoy sex - it's wonderfully refreshing. I'd love to participate with you sometime if you're interested."

If you're going to be blunt about it, there should at lease be some creativity involved. Like: "Hey, I really love the pics you post - it's great that you're so willing to show off your sexy body like that. You are so open about your sex life and the creative ways that you enjoy sex - it's wonderfully refreshing. I'd love to participate with you sometime if you're interested."

That's WAY too much work, and reading, and stringing words together... :wink::tongue: