Professional Models

Take a good look at this photograph that a dear friend sent me this morning. Whilst there's no denying the erotic appeal of the shot, the model grits her teeth with a look of lust and anticipation...like 'look at me I'm so down and dirty, slutty even...' It somehow leaves me a little cold an somewhat perplexed. The pearl necklace, clearly attractive, the touching of her breast, the slight swell of the nipples. The customary bikini line 'Brazilian', the genitals held wide open, to reveal a gynecological view of both vagina and anus. The pee is forceful, erupting in a fountain and soaking the tissue beneath her bottom. She's wearing heels...are you getting my point? Point being of course, that it is a professional shoot with an unblemished young model, being directed closely and no doubt handsomely paid for her act. It didn't do anything for me, I'm afraid. I'd like you to tell me why you think that this, or indeed provide me with a counter-argument as to why you think that it is a turn-on for you.

pissing-teen-blonde-asshole-cunt-heels-solo-wet.jpg.722070c44cc27230076b3e7c58e4e546.jpg

From a male point of view,of course its nice to observe any beautiful,sexy girl having a piss.But i think most will agree,the best are always the "normal" average girls,filmed voyeur style,or just with her knickers down,when on a night on,weeing down a drain etc.These are more sexy,to me anyway,than all the posed,pouty style shots.:wink:

As it seems to be common that people prefer 'natural' pictures (or maybe it is just people posting here) rather than obviously posed ones, why do the professionals not make their photos/videos seem more natural? Professionally produced photo shoots and videos will nearly always be posed, but there should be no reason why they cannot be made to look like 'real life'.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

While I don't think that a picture being clearly staged as this one is makes it totally unenjoyable, I do totally agree that some of the best pics are the ones that are the most natural.

Of course natural pics have their own faults too. Bad angles, bad lighting, low quality images and what not. So in that sense the more professional and staged pics definitely do have a leg up.

I guess it's just easier to relate to a more natural pic. It's easier to put yourself in that scenario or imagine that it's really happening to you. It's easier to imagine that you might really know that girl. I think knowing that girls in these staged pictures are just doing it for the money (not that there's anything wrong with that) might take away from being able to get into it since you sorta imagine that they might not like doing that sort of thing were they not getting some kinda compensation for it.

In the same vein though, even if natural pics have their own charm. It's not as if I personally can't bring myself to enjoy the more staged "photoshoot" types. There's definitely something to be said about the high quality of the photos, good angles and poses where you can see all the yummy action. And if the girl is pretty, even if she's playing it up a bit for the camera, I can still really dig it.

Take a good look at this photograph that a dear friend sent me this morning. Whilst there's no denying the erotic appeal of the shot, the model grits her teeth with a look of lust and anticipation...like 'look at me I'm so down and dirty, slutty even...' It somehow leaves me a little cold an somewhat perplexed. The pearl necklace, clearly attractive, the touching of her breast, the slight swell of the nipples. The customary bikini line 'Brazilian', the genitals held wide open, to reveal a gynecological view of both vagina and anus. The pee is forceful, erupting in a fountain and soaking the tissue beneath her bottom. She's wearing heels...are you getting my point? Point being of course, that it is a professional shoot with an unblemished young model, being directed closely and no doubt handsomely paid for her act. It didn't do anything for me, I'm afraid. I'd like you to tell me why you think that this, or indeed provide me with a counter-argument as to why you think that it is a turn-on for you.

[ATTACH=full]28359[/ATTACH]

I definitely agree with you, Sally. I, too, far prefer the ones that look more natural.

That's why most all my favorites pictures are from outdoors, like what I'd often see while hiking with a partner.

She certainly wouldn't be wearing pearls... nor high heels. No, she'd be in something practical for walking, trainers, running or hiking shoes.

And, much as I like to see them, she wouldn't be baring her breasts. She could, though, be in a snug tee-shirt, tank top, bikini or sports bra. Nor should she be nude below the waist, I'd favor shorts, say ones loose or stretchy enough to pull a leg aside or bathing suit bottoms.

It doesn't matter whether she's shaved or not, and how much of her privates she shows depends on what's appropriate to the situation. Perhaps she's sitting on a rock or log, but if she can stand and let loose a potent stream, all the more power to her. A little splash is great, a big splash is even better. What I most want her to show is that she couldn't hold any longer and really had to go.

She certainly wouldn't be wearing pearls... nor high heels. No, she'd be in something practical for walking, trainers, running or hiking shoes.

Yeah! One thing that always bugs me is seeing models wearing ANY sort of shoes in bed or while they're nude. Who the hell ever leaves their shoes on when they're having sex or otherwise nude in bed? It just looks so awkward and unnatural.

Always prefer bare feet or at least just socks.

[ATTACH=full]28359[/ATTACH]

It seems to me that there are many women in the world who just have no idea how beautiful they are, because of the official "model" standard that defines beauty.

Posed and professional photos can be very erotic because of the high standards of lighting and camera work, and professional models can certainly have the skills to make it easier for the cameraman to take sexy shots, but too much make up and hair styling can spoil things.

There is a site called "Pissing in action" that makes some really erotic golden shower scenes, but their rules seem to require their models to always wear expensive clothes, lots of make up and salon hairstyles. After a while this begins to give an aura of cookie-cutter sameness to their productions so that you feel like you have already seen them. It would be nice if they would occasionally have some natural looking couples in jeans and t-shirts, with regular underwear. I suggested it to them once, but they feel that their audience expects a particular standard that they don't want to change.

There are a couple of sites that do a nice job of presenting more natural looking women. "Amateur Kingdom" (ATK) is one, and "True Amateur Models" is another good example. They really seem to celebrate that women can be beautiful in many different shapes, sizes, looks and styles. That is much more erotic for me.