Garden Party

My date and I were attending a party on the lawn of this restored mansion. It was a very high class event, way out of my league. I was wearing a very light weight dark colored maxi-skirt that nearly covered my feet. I was in my bare feet since the lawn was so soft. And I wasn’t wearing panties, as usual. After several glasses of champagne, I felt the urge to pee. It was a long walk to the house and I would have to pass through all these upper-crust people to make my way to the bathroom. So, I asked my date to stand in front of me and make like we were engaged in conversation. People were standing within four feet of us. While holding a champagne flute in my hand, I spread my legs a little, not wanting to look too obvious. I began to let the pee dribble out in a slow stream. Then a little more until I was finished. Just a little of the pee went down my legs and onto my feet, which wasn’t a big deal since I wasn’t wearing shoes. It went into the grass and left no evidence of what I had done other than a burn spot on the lawn from the nitrogen and ammonia in my pee long after we were gone. I managed to not get any on my skirt. My date and I moved to another part of the lawn and got another glass of bubbly. He commented, that I was “nuts”, but that’s why he likes me.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

Hi Chrissy, That sounds like a very practical solution to the problem. Far easier that going to the house and great to do it with people around so close but oblivious. I bet you weren't the only person to pee outside that day.

• 2 weeks later...
I love this story of CrissyP's! :)

I would love to see more stories from you! :):)

Thank you! I have posted a few of my experiences on here before. I think if you go to my profile page and check "my content", you should be able to find them somewhere.

Thank you! I have posted a few of my experiences on here before. I think if you go to my profile page and check "my content", you should be able to find them somewhere.
I can attest about CrissyP's content. While she may not have the largest bladder capacity, she more than makes up for it in other ways. :wink:
  • 3 weeks later...
It went into the grass and left no evidence of what I had done other than a burn spot on the lawn from the nitrogen and ammonia in my pee long after we were gone.

I just have to ask, did it actually burn the grass? I'd think after several glasses of champagne it'd be water.

To be honest, I'm not really sure. I'm just assuming that pee, with it's high nitrogen content would cause a yellow burn spot on the grass. Alcohol would probably make it even worse.

Alcohol would actually make it less likely. :wink: It will make your pee more dilute. (At least until the next day, when it'll get much stronger.) Most likely the nitrogen content, especially if you hadn't had a meal loaded with protein before, would have either been such that it was beneficial to the grass or the same as water.

Great story though. Must say I'm jealous of the grass just a wee bit.