Cousins Pissing Together

4 hours ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

During a family Christmas party we felt we needed to find somewhere naughty to soak with our pussies. We snuck off to one of the bedrooms where everyone kept their jackets. We got on the side of the bed facing the wall. We both hurried to pull down our panties under our Christmas dresses. Holding them up to our waist. We both squatted and pissed all over the carpet leaving a nice large grey puddle each. It was so hot and naughty, I loved finding places like that to go.

Super jealous, i love the idea of my cousins sharing their piss with me.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

During a family Christmas party we felt we needed to find somewhere naughty to soak with our pussies. We snuck off to one of the bedrooms where everyone kept their jackets. We got on the side of the bed facing the wall. We both hurried to pull down our panties under our Christmas dresses. Holding them up to our waist. We both squatted and pissed all over the carpet leaving a nice large grey puddle each. It was so hot and naughty, I loved finding places like that to go.

What I would've given to have a piss playmate like you growing up.  I'd have felt more normal about my kink and been able to explore so many more boundaries.  Do you think you got more comfortable with piss play because of your relationship with your cousin?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

Very hot! You're incredible lucky to have a cousin like that! Thanks for sharing these amazing stories with us!

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

We used to be very naughty. We’ve pissed in several fitting rooms. We went shopping once and went into the same changing room. I happened to need to piss for awhile. I got the courage to tell her, and she said same for her! She suggested we get naked and set all our stuff on the chair and squat and go. The walls went to the floor which was nice. We took everything off and looked at each other up and down, she lowered herself down for a squat first. Then I did and we peed on the floor together making a mess of the carpet 🙂

I've work in retail and every time I watch a video or read a story about pissing in fitting rooms, if it's happened at stores I've worked at with one. Although I've never worked in the clothing department.

• Love 1
On 10/11/2024 at 4:34 PM, NaughtyTinkle said:

Oh that’s hot! Did anyone say anything about it?

On 9/27/2024 at 6:29 PM, NaughtyTinkle said:

Started with her peeing in my closet and then peeing in front of me a lot and me getting comfortable enough to try it 

Was this your cousin's first time doing something like this? Curious on how she got started.