Fun At-Home Peeing Ideas

6 hours ago, Kist98 said:

Heyyy! Update time! I'm trying to be good with these lol but I've continued wearing diapers the second I get home. Usually when I get home from work I have to pee so badly, so I run up the stairs into the bathroom to put on my diaper. I then let loose my bladder that's been being filled for 10 hours into it. The diaper swells and gets warm and I can feel it start to flood the sides. It only leaked a few drops, so I was very impressed. I made sure to take my time and really enjoy a relaxing piss into my diaper. And I try to do that every night! Even right now I just squirt a little into my diaper. Just enough to make it feel a little wet. So far diapers have been my favorite thing to use and play around with. Its hard to piss on my floors because they're asbestos tiles and idk how they'd react to that or how I'd clean it. However, I do have a variety of blankets and a pillow to use. One of my ideas is to have a piss corner where I layer some blankets and maybe even laundry. That way it's convenient to not even have to leave the room to piss. I could just stumble over to the nearest corner, empty my nightly bursting bladder, and flop back into bed. And if there's enough things to stack and layer it could be used for a few days because heading to the laundry. What do y'all think of this idea? 🤔😋

Put a trash bag layer under whatever you choose to piss on like a sheet so nothing seeps through to the actual floor.

Sounds like a great, easy way to pee without too much clean up! It's always fun to have a defacto toilet spot in a room that isn't the bathroom.

• Love 1

Thanks for the update! @Kist98

Heyyy! Update time! I'm trying to be good with these lol but I've continued wearing diapers the second I get home. Usually when I get home from work I have to pee so badly, so I run up the stairs into the bathroom to put on my diaper. I then let loose my bladder that's been being filled for 10 hours into it. The diaper swells and gets warm and I can feel it start to flood the sides. It only leaked a few drops, so I was very impressed. 

Wow, sounds like great diapers to mostly contain a 10-hour bladderful of piss.

One of my ideas is to have a piss corner where I layer some blankets and maybe even laundry. That way it's convenient to not even have to leave the room to piss. I could just stumble over to the nearest corner, empty my nightly bursting bladder, and flop back into bed. And if there's enough things to stack and layer it could be used for a few days because heading to the laundry. What do y'all think of this idea? 🤔😋

How about a big pile of clothes in a laundry basket and place it in your favorite spot and let it fly.

Edited by DoctorDoctor
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Kist98 said:

Heyyy! Update time! I'm trying to be good with these lol but I've continued wearing diapers the second I get home. Usually when I get home from work I have to pee so badly, so I run up the stairs into the bathroom to put on my diaper. I then let loose my bladder that's been being filled for 10 hours into it. The diaper swells and gets warm and I can feel it start to flood the sides. It only leaked a few drops, so I was very impressed. I made sure to take my time and really enjoy a relaxing piss into my diaper. And I try to do that every night! Even right now I just squirt a little into my diaper. Just enough to make it feel a little wet. So far diapers have been my favorite thing to use and play around with. Its hard to piss on my floors because they're asbestos tiles and idk how they'd react to that or how I'd clean it. However, I do have a variety of blankets and a pillow to use. One of my ideas is to have a piss corner where I layer some blankets and maybe even laundry. That way it's convenient to not even have to leave the room to piss. I could just stumble over to the nearest corner, empty my nightly bursting bladder, and flop back into bed. And if there's enough things to stack and layer it could be used for a few days because heading to the laundry. What do y'all think of this idea? 🤔😋

Sounds good. I’ve been wetting diapers too. One of them leaked on the towel and I let the towel dry. Towel smells amazing now. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Love to hear about you exploring all the naughty fun peeing options!

Once you have figured out a good pee corner construction ow towels laundry and trashbags, I would suggest constructing a pee throne.

Something like putting such a corner down flanked by two chairs so you can sit on both, relax and enjoy your newly constructed non-toilet😉

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 10/10/2024 at 7:00 PM, nenTyp said:

Love to hear about you exploring all the naughty fun peeing options!

Once you have figured out a good pee corner construction ow towels laundry and trashbags, I would suggest constructing a pee throne.

Something like putting such a corner down flanked by two chairs so you can sit on both, relax and enjoy your newly constructed non-toilet😉

That sounds so luxuriously naughty 🥵

• Agree 2

Take some of your plushies with you on the couch or in bed and when you really need to go use the plushies as diaper… if the aren‘t to small they will soak everything up well. I love the feeling to piss in them and sometimes it is really usefull. 

• Hot 1