subjecting a male friend to my habits

26 minutes ago, onetwo said:

A few months ago i was visiting a good friend of mine who i’ve known for years at his university, staying in his accommodation with him and sleeping in his bed while he took the mattress on the floor. I’ve done this many times as he’s in his fourth year at uni now. i stayed with him for a few days in his shitty little room that he avoids spending much time in except for sleeping (and maybe having sex). the room is in a several hundred year-old building, it has layers and layers of white paint slathered over the walls, a tiny window and an awful 1980s carpet stapled to the floor. 

we had a fun saturday night out at the pub and then the club together in a small group, we all drank way too much and then stumbled back to our respective dorms at around 4am, i to my friends room with him. he knows my ways, he’s seen me piss a few times in public, including on a pub floor very discretely once, so he had to have known what he was getting into - although i admit he hadn’t seen anything quite as extreme as what i was going to do. 

we fell onto our mattresses in our club clothes. i was wearing a strappy top and short skirt, panties and heels. i only just about managed to take off the heels before i fell asleep. 

we both woke up at 12ish, i awoke from hearing him rush to the communal bathroom in his accommodation, still wearing his half unbuttoned shirt and trousers from the night before. i immediately realised how desperate i, too, was from the sheer volume of liquid i had drank the previous night. i squeezed my legs together, feeling the dampness of my panties. i got up and bent over, holding my crotch in desperation. i racked my brain for what to do. i simply had to pee NOW. i took a few seconds to decide what in this room i was about to deface. the best option looked to be a plant pot on the floor, 10x10 inches wide and tall, with a spider plant in it.

i hurried towards the plant and half squatted, hovering over it. my ass, unobstructed by my very short skirt, was directly above the poor thing. i reached behind with my hand and pulled my panties to the side. i was already peeing. i watered the plant for what felt like an age.

my friend opened the door to a view of my pussy and ass facing him, emptying what felt like litres of pee into his plant pot. he gasped and then laughed. 

“oh my god what are you doing? you must’ve been desperate!”

”so desperate!” i replied.

i moaned softly. my piss was pattering on the leaves of his plant and forming a puddle on the soil. i kept going, my friend standing still a couple of metres away. my piss had overflowed and was creeping along the carpet underneath the plant pot, splashes of pee falling off the leaves onto the now soaked carpet. i kept moaning a little, it was really satisfying.

when i was finally empty, i shook my ass and let my panties back into place. my clit was on fire though, i was really turned on from what i had just done. so i gave my pussy a little rub and had a small orgasm, right there. i don’t know if my friend noticed.

all in all, he didn’t really mind too much, disliking the room and specifically the carpet anyway. he still made me hoover, i think out of principle. he wasn’t too happy about my killing his plant, and he had to throw it away. but mostly his reaction was one of amusement, and he makes fun of me to this day, talking about how i can’t be trusted around potted plants.

I'd be more than willing to sacrifice a few plants to your cause as long as I got a good view.

• Love 1