Have you drank pee?

• 1 year later...

Hi @Kist98, great you found each other, that's a lucky meeting!

As I always have difficulty stopping my stream, I'd suggest trying in a bathtub or shower so the overflow doesn't create a huge mess. Personnally, I much prefer diluted piss to the concentrated variety, so drinking lots of water and having a "cleaning" piss before help to reduce the taste from pungent to nice. Avoiding a protein-rich diet will also reduce the type of flavor I don't appreciate.

My experience is limited (never had a partner who truly was into it), but there are some threads on this forum where taste enhancing practices are discussed, e.g. below:

The first time you try it you should have him pee to empty his bladder.  Then have him drink a lot of water until he has to pee.  That will dilute the pee more and will be easier to take initially. Then you can drink away, Once you are used to that you can decide how strong you want his pee to be and how much to drink before you drink it. I love it when my wife drinks to the point she is desperate. Then when she pees in my mouth it is rather dilute but there is still a taste of pee there.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Kist98 said:

We would meet up at his workplace a couple times a week on his lunch break and sneak into the bushes together. We love the thrill of being semi-public so being naughty in the bushes was more fun than doing things in the car. 

Yeah, sorry for bringing attention to your post again😉.

Doing it in bushes close to his workplace is a really hot addition, especially since, when you failed to drink (quickly) enough you might have gotten some pee on your clothes and had to walk like that in public?

Did you ever struggle with intense taste or was he always well hydrated? 

I hope you can eventually achieve that dream of sucking a bladder dry😘, but your achievements so far are already great.

• Like 1

I've been drinking pee for years, from source, and from a glass.......yes, drink lots of water,, thats the answer.....even drunk my own..

I''ve had four ladies into this,  aged 54,75,84, and 93...(I love older ladies ), even drinking through their knickers.......a fantastic part of pee fun.

• Hot 3
6 minutes ago, on the porch said:

93 ? That's not pee , its embalming fluid 

Hi - I'm new here and just read this thread. Gotta say that I nearly spat my tea out upon reading your comment - Just excellent 🙂 

• Agree 2
On 8/22/2024 at 4:19 AM, jeffpicard said:

I've been drinking pee for years, from source, and from a glass.......yes, drink lots of water,, thats the answer.....even drunk my own..

I’m in the minority here in that I get the most thrill and pleasure from tasting and drinking concentrated urine! I’ve never thought to encourage anyone to drink more than they would normally as it would only diminish both the strong flavor I crave and my enjoyment of it! I adore its pronounced saltiness, slight metallic tanginess and umami deliciousness! I find its flavor sensuous and sexually arousing! The only time I’ve found the flavor of urine unpleasant, is when it was influenced with food and / or beverages sweetened with artificial sweeteners. However, on the rare occasions I’ve been surprised with such, I gratefully drank it and never complained or expressed my distaste of it. Practicing urophagia for sexual arousal, it matters not to me whether I’m drinking urine from a penis or sucking it up through a drinking straw dipped deeply into a urinal; It’s all yummy and sexually delightful!

• Love 1
On 8/22/2024 at 4:19 AM, jeffpicard said:

I‘’ e had four ladies into this,  aged 54,75,84, and 93...(I love older ladies), even drinking through their knickers.......a fantastic part of pee fun.

Firstly, I must confess that I’m jealous of you! With persistent begging, I managed only to woo one woman to urinate while I was eating her out. It didn’t go well at all! She was so uptight about making a mess.

That aside, I love sex with older people! Regardless of our age, we all have nerve endings itching to be scratched! There are many things that race through my mind as I suck penis. If it’s an older dude I’m going down on, among other things, I think about all the places his dick may have been throughout the course of his long life and where it might have been most recently! Perhaps someone else had sucked it. Maybe it was sweetly cradled and taken for a nice ride in an old well-used lose cunt! Perhaps it enjoyed some back-door action inching its way up deep into some other dude’s ass-hole!

19 minutes ago, Kist98 said:

I loved being able to provide whatever my partner needed - whether it was to be his sex doll or a urinal.

Glad to here that you could quickly get used to it and enjoy the taste.

I really do get that sentiment that it is hot to be chosen to fullfill your partners needs😊. Did you ask him to initialise it? I feel like that would make it even better if he just tells you to look for the nearest bush with him.

On 8/29/2024 at 6:33 AM, Kist98 said:

There were a few times especially in the beginning where I'd dribble a bit. It was hard to get used to swallowing while he was still actively pissing my mouth. I loved the sensation of it in my mouth too. It was so warm and had a slight tang to it which wasn't bad. I found the whole experience very erotic. I'm not sure why I enjoy drinking piss straight from a cock, I just do. I loved being able to provide whatever my partner needed - whether it was to be his sex doll or a urinal.

Problem most of us would have would be to keep peeing, not easy with an election! Lol

I'm sure you'll easily find someone else happy to indulge you. 

• Love 1

Damn, this thread is really hot!  I've drank from a couple of girls, but only two of them also tried drinking from me (and of the two, only one enthusiastically swallowed everything I had in my bladder — the other just did a little taste test).

@Kist98 I hope you find another partner who's into pee and lets you keep drinking!

• Like 2
On 8/22/2024 at 11:07 PM, jeffpicard said:

Thank you newbie.....your "Just excellent " comment is appreciated,  (unlike some who just pass nasty comments.).

I had hoped you were appreciating my experiences, but it appears I may have thanked you without reading  the enbalming fluid " joke"  !!!! , which you obviously liked....I may have misjudged your kind comment !!!

Some of the members of this site like older people, and pee is the subject of this site....I say no more.......!!!

Just curious about who out there is a piss drinker (and as an aside, I gotta pee so bad right now, just squirming around in my bed as I write this). Anyway?

Have you drank piss?

Whose?

When was the last time you drank piss?

How did you drink it (pointed your genitals at your face, pissed food, pissed a drink, pissed in a cup, etc)

Has anyone drank your piss?

Any other comments regarding this?

I have definitely drank piss.  Me and my friends fuck around doing this shit to each other.  Mainly my fault cause I started it, i would piss in there drinks, open the fridge and piss in the juice or shit like that and they started doing it to me.  My bro Mikey tricks me bunch of times, he knows how much piss he can get away with and I aint noticing till I start drinking and he starts laughing his ass off and tells me. 

Got a funny story, it was last christmas night me and my friends was all shit faced I dare my buddy to drink a sip of piss. said only if do it first.  so I filled the cup to the top and took a big sip, like a real foamy beer.  So he takes it and takes a swig, almost pukes.  He passes it to the next guy and he suddenly takes a hit and he passes it to the next one.  Fucking assholes kept passing it down and taking a sip, all of em and the last one finished it. We was all hollering and laughing, aint gonna lie I was so fucking turned on bro.  Thats some fine male bonding right there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have drunk my own pee a couple of times, and my wife's pee several times.  In fact, I drank some of her pee a couple of hours ago. When I drink her pee, I drink it straight from the tap, She hoovers over me and I open my mouth, she lets loose, and I drink.  Last week I drank her pee from a catheter that was inserted into her.  That was an interesting experience (I have posted about it in the experiences area).  I like the taste of it, although sometimes she can pee so fast and furious that it is impossible to keep up with her.   My wife has also drunk my pee.  I have had another guy drink my pee as well as another woman in the past.  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

I have definitely drank piss.  Me and my friends fuck around doing this shit to each other.  Mainly my fault cause I started it, i would piss in there drinks, open the fridge and piss in the juice or shit like that and they started doing it to me.  My bro Mikey tricks me bunch of times, he knows how much piss he can get away with and I aint noticing till I start drinking and he starts laughing his ass off and tells me. 

Got a funny story, it was last christmas night me and my friends was all shit faced I dare my buddy to drink a sip of piss. said only if do it first.  so I filled the cup to the top and took a big sip, like a real foamy beer.  So he takes it and takes a swig, almost pukes.  He passes it to the next guy and he suddenly takes a hit and he passes it to the next one.  Fucking assholes kept passing it down and taking a sip, all of em and the last one finished it. We was all hollering and laughing, aint gonna lie I was so fucking turned on bro.  Thats some fine male bonding right there.

When you find out, to you stop drinking it or finish it? lol

• Haha 1

I have. I drank my girlfriends pee way back in my college days. This morning, I peed a little into my coffee that I made in my hotel room. Sometimes I will lie on my back in the bathtub and  out my legs up the wall and pee, trying to aim for my mouth.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1